I. 听力部分 （25分）
II. 笔试部分 （95分）
16. The underlined part in the word “ is pronounced as ______.
A. ∕t∕ B. ∕d∕ C. ∕Id∕
17. — Is tea ready?
— No, mother is ______ it ready now.
A. doing B. cooking C. burning
18. Alice had a wonderful time yesterday, ______?
A. hadn’t she B. wasn’t she D. ∕It∕ D. getting D. wouldn’t she C. didn’t she
19. ______ we deal with our problems, we can easily become unhappy.
A. Unless B. Until C. Though D. Whether
20. There are many people downstairs. What do you think ______?
A. to happen B. happening C. is happened D. has happened
21. — ______ is her daughter?
— The girl on the right wearing blue jeans.
A. Who B. What C. Which D. Where
22. I’m feeling much better now so you ______ call the doctor.
A. couldn’t B. wouldn’t C. can’t D. needn’t
23. I am thirsty. Could you let me have ______ coke?
A. little B. any C. some D. other
24. Remember to spend some time ______ your loved ones, because they’re not going to be around forever.
A. from B. with C. in D. on
25. Eton College in England was ______ in 1440 by King Henry VI to give free education to poor students.
A. cleaned up B. set up C. fixed up D. cheered up
26. You can’t wake a person ______ is pretending to be asleep.
A. who B. which C. he D. 不填
27. —I’m leaving now.
— ______ you turn off the lights.
A. To make sure B. Make sure C. Made sure D. Making sure
28. Many teenagers have hobbies. But sometimes these hobbies can get ______ of schoolwork.
A. on the way B. by the way C. in the way D. out of the way
29. — How long have you been collecting shells?
A. After I left school B. Before I moved here
C. When I went to the beach D. Since I was ten years old
30. — Will you be able to come and help us clean the room?
— ______, but I’m doing my homework.
A. I’d love to B. I hope not C. I do care D. I’m afraid not
About a week ago, when I was playing basketball at our local park, I noticed a small group of boys picking on a smaller, skinnier boy. They were him names and even pushed him to the ground and kicked dirt in his face. I saw that, I walked over to the group.
I stepped them and the smaller boy, and asked them politely what this boy had done worthy of they were doing to him. One of the boys replied, “He’s weird.” At that, I asked one of the boys if he thought his friend was weird, and the was “No.” So, I asked another boy what the word “weird” .” That was my cue(暗示). I told them that everyone is , and that they all looked just as different to the other boy as he did to them. They all stood for a moment, and then the most amazing thing happened. One of the boys helped the small boy off the ground and then said sorry to him. He to let him play with them.
I thanked the boy for being so . As I looked around, I realized that there were dozens of other people at the park no one else had stopped to help this boy. I felt happy that the
boy was strong enough to stand up against his friends to someone in need, but I felt sad that else had even taken a second look.
I hope that my action helped them that they could have made a difference with a little , and maybe next time they will be the ones who choose to help.
31. A. giving B. making C. calling D. telling
32. A. When B. Before C. If D. Though
33. A. against B. between C. beside D. with
34. A. how B. why C. whom D. what
35. A. guess B. sign C. problem D. answer
36. A. read B. proved C. meant D. wrote
37. A. different B. free C. important D. strong
38. A. angrily B. silently C. carefully D. happily
39. A. refused B. expected C. offered D. prepared
40. A. proud B. clever C. honest D. patient
41. A. or B. so C. and D. but
42. A. help B. stop C. love D. remember
43. A. someone B. anyone C. no one D. everyone
44. A. decide B. realize C. suggest D. agree
45. A. energy B. practice C. knowledge D. effort
When I was seven years old my mom was diagnosed(诊断) with cancer. The doctors told us my mom might be saved with surgery(手术). But it could also kill her. She chose to have it.
The day before the surgery I was off school, and my mom planned the best day of my life, everything I loved at seven and everything that would put a smile on my face. The day began with her waking me up saying, “Kate, I have a surprise for you. Come and see.” The surprise was a doll I had wanted for the longest time. Throughout the day, she told me everything that she thought I would need to know to grow up and be a good person; she told me to be the best I could be and that I would always make her proud. We had a picnic in the park, and it was so cold that we moved to the car. The day was filled with laughter. For the first time in a long time I could see she was really happy. I would never forget her smile, or the way her eyes shone as if we were the same age. It was the best day of my life, and I will never forget the conversations we shared.
best day of my life could be her last and this could be the last day I would remember with her, the last one we shared. I also understand how unselfish a mother is.
46. Who made the decision to have the surgery in the story?
A. The doctors. B. The patient. C. The writer. D. The patient’s family.
47. What did the writer’s mother do the day before the surgery?
A. She stayed at home to have a good rest.
B. She went to the doctor’s for advice.
C. She turned to her family for comfort.
D. She stayed all day with her child.
48. Why was the writer’s mother happy that day?
A. Because she left her child a special memory.
B. Because she realized her child had grown up.
C. Because she was proud of what her child had done.
D. Because she expected the surgery to be successful.
49. The underlined sentence in the last paragraph suggests that ______.
A. her mother was ill again B. the surgery was unsuccessful
C. her mother was getting better D. the surgery was simple
50. Which of the following words best describes the writer’s mother?
A. Hardworking. B. Famous. C. Rich. D. Great.
Germs(细菌) are everywhere. You can’t see them, but they are on your desk, on your computer, and even in the air!
Like people, germs move around the world. They fly with us on planes. When food, clothes, and other things travel around the world, germs travel, too. Some germs are safe, but some are dangerous. Germs cause illnesses like colds and the flu.
Warmer Weather Brings Germs
The world’s weather is changing. Cooler countries are getting warmer, so insects from hot germs cause headaches, fever, and can even kill people.
Under Your Skin
Your skin protects you from germs. It stops some germs, but not all. They can enter your body when you eat, or when you have a cut. Germs are on your hands, too. They enter your body when you touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Your immune system(免疫系统) protects you, too. When germs get inside your body, your immune system finds and kills them. Special cells(细胞) move around your body and fight germs.
They help you stay healthy. Other cells make antibodies. Antibodies help your body find and stop germs.
What can you do to fight germs? You should wash your hands with soap and water. Soap kills many germs, and water washes them away.
51. According to the text, insects ______.
A. kill germs B. carry germs C. protect germs D. love germs
52. The underlined word “there” refers to ______.
A. cooler countries B. hot countries C. everywhere D. the world
53. Which of the following is right according to the text?
A. All germs are dangerou
http://http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中考英语试卷.htms. B. There are more germs in cold places.
C. Soap can kill all germs. D. Germs can get into your body.
54. What do antibodies do?
A. They kill germs and wash them away. B. They find and develop germs.
C. They help protect us from germs. D. They carry dangerous germs.
55. Which can be the best title for this text?
A. Germs Are Everywhere B. Weather Is Changing
C. Skin Stops Germs D. Germs Are Developed
第二节：五位母亲Betty, Sara, Gina, Mary和 Alice打算为各自的孩子选择一所合适的学校。请仔细阅读第56—60题中的个人情况说明，从A到F的六个选项中，选出符合各人要求的最佳选项，其中一项为多余选项。
56. Betty has a six-year-old daughter. She wants her to be a musician when she grows up, so she is looking for a famous music school for her.
57. Sara’s son is 10 years old. He is interested in water sports. He said that he hoped to be a sailor in the future.
58. Alice learned to dance when she was young. Now she is a successful dancer. She wants her little daughter to follow her steps.
59. Mary is always worried about her daughter, who is poor at math and English at school, so she is looking for a training centre to help her daughter.
60. Gina has a son who is a football fan. He knows about almost all the well-known football
Parents always think their babies are very special. They want others to their children. For this reason, they sometimes give their children unusual . They may choose names such as Chelma, Ukiah, Brianna, or Elvira. There are some advantages to this practice. A child who is an uncommon name may feel special from childhood. we remember people with unusual names
than we remember people with ordinary names.
, unusual names can cause problems. They can be hard for teachers and friends to
pronounce. They can also be hard to spell, computers may automatically(自动地) change them. For example, Jule may become July. Some people may have a bad impression on an unusual name they even meet the person. of all, other children sometimes don’t like kids with uncommon names. The message for parents is, “Think before you give your child an unusual name.”
71. Be careful. There is a wine b_______ on the table. You might break it.
72. The number after twenty-nine is t________.
73. Have you e________ been to the Great Wall?
74. It’s dangerous to d________ a car after you get drunk.
75. Your parents are your f________ and mother.
76. If a dream comes t________, it actually happens.
77. W________ is the coldest season of the year.
78. When snow f________, it comes down from the sky.
79. It’s best to water plants either e________ in the morning or late at night.
80. We don’t go to the c________ much for movies because we have a video.
1. A 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. B
6. C 7. C 8. B 9. A 10. B
11. B 12. C 13. B 14. A 15. A
16. B 17. D 18. C 19. A 20. D 21. C 22. D 23. C 24. B 25. B 26. A 27. B
28. C 29. D 30. A
31. C 32. A 33. B 34. D 35. D 36. C 37. A 38. B 39. C 40. C 41. D 42. A
43. C 44. B 45. D
46. B 47. D 48. A 49. C 50. D 51. B 52. A 53. D 54. C 55. A 56. D 57. A
58. F 59. E 60. C
61. notice 62. names 63. given 64. Also 65. better 66. However 67. and
68. before 69. Worst 70. twice
71. bottle 72. thirty 73. ever 74. drive 75. father 76. true 77. Winter 78. falls
79. early 80. cinema
1. What are the two speakers talking about?
A. The weather. B. The food. C. The time.
2. Where are the two speakers probably talking?
A. In a shop. B. In a hospital. C. In a library.
3. Whose is the watch?
A. Tony’s. B. Betty’s. C. John’s.
4. What is Linda’s mother?
A. A doctor. B. A driver. C. A teacher.
5. When will there be a school concert?
A. On Thursday evening. B. On Friday evening. C. On Saturday evening.
6. How often does Peter go swimming?
A. Once a week. B. Twice a week. C. Three times a week.
7. With whom does Peter usually go swimming?
A. His friend. B. His father. C. His brother.
8. What does the man want to buy?
A. Trousers. B. Socks.
9. What colour does the man like best?
A. White. B. Black.
10. How much money does the man spend?
A. $50. B. $15. C. Shoes. C. Blue. C. $11.
11. Where is Helen from?
A. England. B. America.
12. What subject is Helen interested in?
A. Chinese. B. Maths.
13. When will Helen visit China?
A. This June. B. This July.
14. How will Helen go to Beijing?
A. By plane. B. By ship.
15. Why does Helen like New York best?
A. Because it’s both big and modern.
B. Because it’s both old and beautiful.
C. Because it’s both modern and beautiful. C. Japan. C. History. C. This August. C. By train.
16. The underlined letter ― i ‖ in the word ―______‖ has a different pronunciation from the other three.
17. Li Na is one of ______ most popular tennis players in China.
A. a B. an C. the D.不填
18. There ______ many students on the playground at the moment.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
19. Steve Jobs was born ______ 1955 and died last year.
A. on B. to C. at D. in
20. Tony is only four years old, ______ he draws very well.
A. but B. so C. or D. and
21. --Ssh, be quiet! The baby ______ in the next room.
A. sleeps B. slept C. is sleeping D. was sleeping
22. --Excuse me, _____ can I get to the nearest bookshop?
--Go along this road and you will find it on your right.
A. why B. where C. when D. how
23. In July, 2012, the 30th Olympic Games ______ in London.
A. will be held B. be held C. is held D. was held
24. –What a hot day! I am a bit thirsty.
--Would you like some ______?
A. noodles B. meat C. water D. bread
25. --Jenny, would you please ______ my dog when I am away?
A. look up B. look in C. look at D. look after
26. We will go for a picnic if it ______ tomorrow.
A. doesn’t rain B. wasn’t rainy C. won’t rain D. wasn’t raining
27. --What are you looking for ?
--I’m looking for the pen _______ my father gave me last week.
A. who B. which C. whose D. whom
28. --What do you think of the 3D film the Titanic last night?
--It was____. I enjoyed it a lot.
A. boring B. wonderful C. strange
29. --Can you tell me ______?
--He is in the library.
A. where was Jack B. where Jack was C. where is Jack
30. –Sally, I am going to Shanghai tomorrow.
A. Well done B. With pleasure C. Have a good trip
Amy was a little girl. She lived near a fruit shop in the village. The shop was by Mr. Smith.
One day Mr. Smith said to Amy, ―Would you like to earn (赚) some money? ‖
―Oh, yes,‖ replied she, ―for I want some new shoes, and dad has no to buy them with.‖
―Well, Amy,‖ said Mr. Smith, ―there are some fine in Mr. Green’s garden, and he said that anybody was welcome to them. I will you thirteen cents (美分) a kilogram for all you will pick for me.‖
Amy was so that she decided to go to pick the grapes as soon as possible. She ran home to get a at once.
Then she thought she would like to know how much money she would get she
the help of her pencil, she found out that she would get sixty-five cents.
―But supposing I should pick twelve kilograms,‖ thought she, ― should I earn then?‖ ―Dear me,‖ she said, after figuring (计算) a while, ―I should earn one dollar and cents.‖
Amy then found out what Mr. Smith would pay her for fifty, a hundred, and two hundred
kilograms. It took some time to do this, and then it was so near lunch time that she had to at home until afternoon.
As soon as lunch was , she took her basket and to the garden. Some boys had been there before lunch, and all the fine grapes were picked.
As she went home, she what her teacher had often told her—―Do your task at once; then think about it,‖ for ―one doer is worth a hundred dreamers.‖ D. terrible D. where Jack is D. Not at all
31. A. kept
32. A. idea
33. A. apples
34. A. cost
35 A. sad
36. A. box
37. A. until
38. A. With B. found B. use B. bananas B. pay B. worried B. basket B. although B. Under C. made C. money C. grapes C. spend C. interesting C. bag C. if C. In D. sold D. place D. pears D. take D. happy D. bottle D. whether D. On
39. A. how long
40. A. fifty-six
41. A. him
42. A. pick
43 A. over
44. A. returned
45. A. talked about B. how often B. sixty-five B. her B. cry B. away B. hurried B. talked with C. how many C. thirteen C. me C. make C. up C. sent C. thought of D. how much D. thirty D. us D. stay D. off D. belonged D. thought over
Please help me to find our cat.
His name is Fluff and he’s a Persian cat.
The photo is an old one--Fluff is bigger now.
Fluff went missing from our home
on Christmas Day of 2011. If you find him,
please phone me at 91843568.
I’m Jack Lim and my address is:
32 Lavender Lane, Singapore 532981.
Reward for finding Fluff: $ 50.00
46. The name of the cat is ______.
A. Persian B. Fluff C. Lavender D. Jack
47. If you find the cat, you can call its owner at ______.
A. 532981 B. 918435 C. 91843568 D. 84356891
48. This passage is most probably from a ______.
A. map B. dictionary C. guidebook D. newspaper
Tom was a helpful boy. Every Sunday morning, he walked to the newspaper kiosk (报刊亭) at the supermarket to buy a newspaper for his dad. He liked to leave the house early as it was more peaceful then, with fewer cars in the streets.
One Sunday morning, when Tom arrived at the supermarket, he saw his neighbour, old Mrs. Jackson. She was choosing apples at the fruit shop. Tom greeted her and then went to get his newspaper.
As he was leaving, Tom saw Mrs. Jackson walking in front of him. Her bag looked very heavy. ―Would you like me to carry that for you, Mrs. Jackson?‖ Tom asked.
―What a helpful boy you are, Tom! Thank you. It is heavy,‖ she replied. Tom’s hand and dropped on the hard road!
―Oh, no!‖ cried Tom. ―The fruit will be squashed (压扁).‖
Mrs. Jackson looked into the bag. ―Yes, the fruit does look a bit squashed. But don’t worry, Tom. I like fruit juice. I’ll just make juice instead. Call at my house this afternoon. We’ll have some delicious cold fruit juice together!‖ she said with a wide smile.
49. Tom went to the newspaper kiosk every Sunday morning to buy a newspaper for ______.
A. his dad B. his mum C. his neighbour D. himself
50. Mrs. Jackson was ______ when Tom arrived at the supermarket.
A. reading a newspaper B. buying some apples
C. carrying a big basket D. making some juice
51. The underlined sentence ―‖ in the passage means ______.
A. the bag became heavier and heavier on their way home
B. Tom was strong enough to carry the bag easily
C. Tom was tired and didn’t want to carry the bag any more
D. the bag was so heavy that Tom couldn’t carry it easily
52. We can infer (推断) from the last paragraph that Mrs. Jackson will ______ in the afternoon.
A. buy some delicious juice for Tom
B. sell the squashed apples to others
C. ask Tom to make some juice for her
D. make some juice and share it with Tom
The British are famous as animal lovers, and in a nation of about 60 million people, there are about 27 million pets! The most popular pets are dogs and cats.
Many British people say that the main reason they have a pet is to keep them company (陪伴他们). According to a recent report, 60% of people who live on their own have a pet as company. A lot of pet owners treat their pet just like one of the family. Many cat owners make holes in their doors so their cats can come and go as they please. Dog owners spend a lot of time walking their dogs. about breaking into (闯入) a house if they could hear a large dog barking inside. Some people choose their pets because of their beauty. The most beautiful animals can win prizes at pet shows!
In the UK, some pet owners think that nothing is too good for their animal! Some people take their pet to the animal doctor more often than they visit their own doctor. They might even take a day off work to care for a pet when it is sick. Many people talk to their pets, and some talk to them over the telephone. And of course, they mustn’t forget to celebrate the animal’s birthday!
53. According to the passage, the number of the pets in the UK is ______ million.
A. more than 16 B. about 27 C. more than 36 D. about 60
54. The main reason the British have a pet is to ______.
A. win prizes at pet shows B. protect the houses
C. keep them company D. go for a walk with them
55. The underlined expression ―‖ in the passage probably means ―_____‖ in Chinese.
A. 竭尽全力 B. 想方设法 C. 念念不忘 D. 三思而行
56. From the last paragraph we know that some pet owners in the UK think their pets are ______.
A. important B. dangerous C. successful D. beautiful
The Venus flytrap is a kind of meat-eating plant. It grows in very few places, such as wetlands near the coast of North Carolina in America.
The Venus flytrap is not a large plant. It grows to be only about a foot tall. The plant has white flowers in the spring, but it is the plant’s leaves that make it so interesting. The ends of the leaves 带小硬刺的可折叠部分). These are the plant’s ―traps (捕捉器)‖.
What does the Venus flytrap eat? As you might guess, the Venus flytrap eats flies (苍蝇). It also eats spiders, ants, and crickets. The Venus flytrap makes most of its food with sun, air, and water, just like other plants. Living things just give it extra nutrition (营养) to grow well in wetlands.
How does this plant trap and eat living things? The Venus flytrap uses a sweet liquid (液体) to attract its food. When a fly lands on one of the plant’s open traps, hairs on the surface make the trap closed. As soon as the trap closes, the fly is dinner!
If you want to have your own Venus flytrap at home, you have to buy the plant from a special place. You can’t take a Venus flytrap from where it grows! There are laws about taking it out of the wild.
57. According to the passage, where does the Venus flytrap grow?
A. In the wetlands. B. In the desert. C. In the rocks. D. In the sea.
58. About the Venus flytrap, which of the following is true?
A. It is a large plant. B. It only eats spiders.
C. It has white flowers. D. It can fly in the sky.
59. According to paragraph 4, which is the right order of the following sentences?
a. The trap of the Venus flytrap closes.
b. A fly lands on one of the plant’s open traps.
c. The fly is kept in the trap as the food of the plant.
d. The Venus flytrap uses a sweet liquid to attract its food.
A. d-b-a-c B. a-b-c-d C. b-d-a-c D. d-b-c-a
60. Why can’t you take a Venus flytrap from the wild?
A. Because the plant may hurt you.
B. Because it is against the laws.
C. Because the plant is dangerous.
D. Because there are shops selling it.
When you stay away from your home for a long time, you start to miss your good old bed, your good old parents. Believe it or not, you’re feeling homesick (想家的). You can help yourself to feel less homesick. Here’s how:
●If you’re going away from home, bring your favourite pajamas (睡衣). You can also bring some pictures of the people who you may miss. You can look at them any time you want.
●The busier you are, the less time you’ll have to feel homesick. Spend your free time on music, sports or books. Try to join in activities wherever you are.
●You can make a plan for when you’ll call your mum or dad. You can also keep in touch with family and friends by emails or text messages.
●Sometimes, telling someone that you’re feeling a little homesick will help you feel better. Maybe you can tell a friend that you feel homesick and the two of you can do something fun. 从A、B、C、D中选择正确的选项作为文章第2~5段的小标题，并填入第61~64四个空格中。 ．．
61. 62. 63. 64. A. Keep yourself busy B. Tell someone your feelings
C. Stay in touch D. Bring something familiar with you
65. Which is the best title for the passage?
A. How to stay away from home B. How to do something fun
C. How to feel less homesick D. How to miss your home
sheep, slow, listen, famous, first
66. The story Snow White is exciting and children enjoy to it again and again.
67. The teacher speaks to the older students so they can always hear clearly.
68. In Australia, you can see lots of in the fields and on the hills.
69. Strauss wrote more than 400 waltzes and his most one was The Blue Danube.
70. Yang Liwei was called ―Chi
http://http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中考英语试卷.htmna’s astronaut‖ when he returned to Earth after his journey into space.
Have you ever heard of Jet Li? He is a great film (明星) in China. His action films are very popular in the (世界) because he is good at Kung Fu. Many of us like him. ―Huo Yuanjia‖ is one of his (最好的) films. It’s an action film. In this film, there are many famous (演员) and actresses. I (认为) it is very exciting and funny. It’s (真正地) a good film, and (所有) of us like it. At the (相同的) time, Jet Li is a kind man. He donated (捐赠) much money to the people in Sichuan (在„„
之后) the earthquake on May 12th, 2008. He would like to 80 (建造) some new schools for the children there.
图１ ①_____________________________________________________ ②_____________________________________________________
图２ 82. 假设你是李华，上周末你参加了一次郊游(outing)。请根据下面表格中的提示信息写一篇题为“A pleasant outing”的英语短文，参加某英文报纸的征文比赛。
参考词汇：go for an outing; climb the hill; have a picnic
A pleasant outing
11. A 2. B 7. C 12. C 3. A 8. C 13. B 4. C 9. B 14. A 5. B 10. A 15. C
16. B 17. C 18. B 19. D 20. A
21.C 22. D 23. A 24. C 25. D
26. A 27. B 28. B 29. D 30. C
41. B 32. C 37. C 42. D 33. C 38. A 43. A 34. B 39. D 44. B 35. D 40. A 45. C
61. D 47.C 52. D 57. A 62. A 48. D 53. B 58. C 63. C 49. A 54. C 59. A 64. B 50. B 55. D 60. B 65. C
76. really 67. slowly 72. world 77. all 68. sheep 73. best 78.same 69. famous 70. first 75. think 74. actors 79. after 80. build
81. [评分细则] 本题共6分，每句1.5分。以下所给例句仅供阅卷时参考，考生所写句子只要合情合理即给分，如有错误，酌情扣分。
① There is a tree near the house. ② I can see a road / river in the picture.
④ The girl / woman is reading a book. ③ The man is watering the flowers.
82. One Possible version
A pleasant outing
Last weekend, I went for an outing with my classmates. At 7:30 in the morning, we met at our school gate. We went to the North Hill Park by bike. On the way, we were so excited that we sang loudly. When we arrived there, we started to climb the hill at once. We had a picnic on the top of the hill. After that, we walked down the path and had a rest. Later, some girls danced under the trees and some boys played games happily. We didn’t go back until 4:00 p.m.. We were tired but very happy.
What a pleasant outing it was!
2、在the North Hill Park的活动内容；
1. M: Mom, it’s a nice day, isn’t it?
W: Yes. But the radio says it will rain tomorrow.
2. M: What’s the trouble, Mary?
W: Well, doctor. It’s my eyes. I can’t see clearly.
3. M: Oh, what a nice watch! Is it yours, Betty?
W: No. It’s Tony’s.
4. M: What does your mother do, Linda?
W: She teaches English in a middle school.
5. M: It is Friday, isn’t it?
W: Yes, there will be a school concert this evening.
W: Hi, Peter. What are you going to do this afternoon?
M: I’d like to go swimming. You know, it’s my favourite sport.
W: Oh, really? How often do you go swimming?
M: Twice a week.
W: Whom do you usually go with?
M: I usually go with my brother, David.
W: That must be great fun.
W: Can I help you, sir?
M: Yes, please. I’d like to have a pair of shoes.
W: What size would you like, please?
M: Size eleven.
W: OK. What about this pair?
M: Sorry, I don’t like white. Have you got any other colors?
W: Oh, yes. We have also got blue, brown and black.
M: Can I have a look at the black ones? Black is my favourite colour.
W: Sure. Here you are.
M: They look nice. What’s the price?
W: Fifty dollars.
M: May I try them on?
W: Yes, please.
M: OK. I’ll take this pair. Here’s the money.
W: Thank you.
Helen is my friend from London. She is 13 years old now. She is interested in history and good at it. Every summer she travels with her parents. She believes that travelling is an important part in her life. Of all the places she has visited, she likes New York best because it is both modern and beautiful. She has learnt that China is a large country with lots of interesting places. This July, her family are coming to China. I’m very happy to know that they will first come to my city. They will stay here for 2 days. I will show them around the city. Then they will fly to Beijing. I’m sure they will have a nice time in China.
1. A. It’s cloudy. B. I’m fine. C. We can read.
2. A. It’s new. B. It’s cold. C. It’s black.
3. A. They are our friends. B. They are nine. C. They are running.
4. A. Yes, I did. B. No, I am not. C. Yes, I’m OK.
5. A. They are late. B. Good idea. C. We like hot dogs.
6. A. Yes, you did. B. It’s my pleasure. C. Don’t mention it.
11. When is Jack’s father’s birthday?
A. This Sunday. B. This Thursday. C. This Saturday.
12. What are they going to do for Jack’s father’s birthday?
A. They’re going to have a party. B. They’re going to have a picnic.
C. They’re going to have a big dinner.
13. What are the man and woman doing?
A. They are talking on the phone. B. They are having their summer holiday.
C. They are watching the weather report.
14. What’s the weather like in Sanya now?
A. Hot and dry. B. Hot and wet. C. Wet and cool.
15. Where are Mike’s family going to spend their holiday?
A. In Guangdong. B. In Guangxi. C. In Hainan.
16. Why hasn’t Amy done her Maths homework yet?
A. Because it’s too difficult for her. B. Because she Wants to wait for Daniel.
C. Because she wants to watch TV first.
17. Where are Daniel and Amy going to do their homework together after school?
A. At Daniel’s home. B. At Amy’s home. C. In the classroom·
18. When are they going to meet after school?
A. At four o’clock. B. At five o’clock. C. At six o’clock.
19. How much of the English project has Daniel done?
A. Most of it. B. None of it. C. A bit of it.
20. What are they going to do after they finish their homework?
A. They are going to watch TV. B. They are going to the cinema.
C. They are going to play table tennis.
21. How old was Liangliang?
A. 3 B. 4 C. 5
22. Where did Liangliang live?
A. In a big city B. In a small town. C. In the countryside
23. What was his mother?
A. A teacher B. A nurse C. A worker
24. What did the boy say to his mother?
A. I love you B. I’m
25. What kind of boy do you think Liangliang was?
A. Quiet B. Lazy C. Clever
26. I’d like some and .
A. porridge, vegetable B. broccoli, tomatoes
C. potatos, bananas D. French fries, orange juices
27. Lucy loves to ________jokes.
A. say B. talk C. tell D. speak
28. – I don’t like mutton beef.
– I don’t like mutton, I like beef a lot.
A. and, but B. and, and C. or, but D. or, and
29. — Don’t worry. You ______ plenty of time to decide. — Thanks a lot.
A. will give B. have given C. are giving D. will be given
30. — Which team will the Chinese football team play ______?
— The Korean team.
A. in B. on C. against D. at
31. Expo of Shanghai ______ Exposition of Shanghai.
A. looks for B. stands for C. makes D. spells
32. The earthquake in Sichuan destroyed many schools. But the government there has helped to ______ many new ones so far.
A. take up B. set up C. give up D. get up
33. His words ______ so I went outside at once without a word.
A. gets to me B. got to me C. got to him D. gets to him
34. Look! The trees are growing well. When ______?
A. were they planted B. do they plant
C. will they be planted D. are they planted
35. You should not put the glass_____the table. It may fall down and break!
A. on the edge of B. in the middle of
C. at the bottom of D. on the top of
36. — Have you ever read Triple Door (《三重门》)?
— Of course. It’s one of Han Han’s most famous ______.
A. work B. job C. works D. jobs
37. — Xu Beihong is known ______ a great Chinese painter.
— Yeah. He is famous ______ his horse paintings.
A. for; to B. to; for C. as; for D. for; as
38. —I want to be a doctor and work in Africa. Doctors _____ greatly there, I think.
A. need B. are needed C. are needing D. will need
39. There is ______milk in the bottle.
A. a little B. a few C. many D. a bit
40. ---What did the teacher say just now?
---She asked the students _________.
A. if they were interested in chatting online B. when was Albert Einstein born
C. what will they do with the computer D. how often do they go to the movies
Today I would like to introduce a good book. Its is Charlotte’s Web.
The book tells the story of a named Wilbur and a spider (蜘蛛) named
Charlotte. The story begins when 8-year-old Fern hears that her father is going to one of the baby pigs. Fern asks her father baby pig live. and gives it to Fern a pet. Fern names it Wilbur.
Wilbur lives with Fern a few weeks and then to her uncle. Fern him at her uncle’s farm as as she can, her visits decrease (减少) as she grows older, and Wilbur gets lonelier day after day. One night a(n) next day, he wakes up and meets his new Charlotte, a wise and loving spider.
When Wilbur is told that he is going to be killed and eaten at Christmas, he asks Charlotte for Charlotte’s Web has you like in it. It has friendship, love and caring. It is funny, serious, and sad. I’m sure you will love it.
31. A. name B. hero
32. A. girl
33. A. kill B. boy B. clean C. writer D. editor D. cat D. grow C. pig C. feed
34. A. to give B. to take C. to let D. to bring
35. A. believes B. agrees C. remembers D. forgets
36. A. with B. as C. about D. on
37. A. in B. after C. for D. until
38. A. is sold B. sells C. buys D. is bought
39. A. waits B. travels C. looks D. visits
40. A. late B. often C. soon D. early
41. A. if B. or C. so D. but
42. A. cold B. warm C. angry D. worried
43. A. teacher B. father C. mother D. friend
44. A. help B. money C. food D. fun
45. A. somebody B. everything C. nobody D. nothing
A. On the notebook B. In a map C. On the Internet. D. In a textbook
62. If you have an old book to sell, you will go to ______.
A. ―English books about Chinese culture for sale‖
B. ―Moving sale: Books, books, books‖
C. ―Beijing English maps‖
D. ―Second-hand books wanted‖
63. If you buy 50 English maps, how much money can you save?
A. ￥250 B. ￥150 C. ￥400 D. ￥550
64. What book can you find in ―English books about Chinese culture for sale‖?
A. Learn English in a Short Time. B. The Story of Silk Road.
C. UFO and Aliens. D. Do Business Successfully.
65. Where can a film lover find the popular film?
A. In ―Moving sale: Books, books, books‖
B. In ―DVD sale‖
C. In ―English books about Chinese culture for sale‖
D. In ―Second-hand books wanted‖
Jeff Keith has only one leg. When he was 12 years old, Jeff had cancer(癌症). Doctors had to cut off most of his right leg.
Every day, Jeff puts on an artificial leg(假腿). With the plastic artificial leg, Jeff can ride a bicycle, swim, and play soccer. He can also run. Jeff made a plan with his friends. His friends have plastic artificial legs, too. They decided to run across America. When he was 22 years old, Jeff Keith ran across the United States from the east to the west. He started running in Boston. Seven months later, he stopped running in Los Angeles. He ran 3,200 miles. Jeff stopped in cities on the way to Los Angeles. In every city people gave Jeff money. The money was not for Jeff, but for the American Cancer Society.
Jeff is disabled, but he can do many things. He is studying to be a lawyer(律师). Jeff says,―People can do anything they want to do. I want people to know that. I ran not only for disabled people. I ran for everybody.‖
51. Jeff’s right leg was cut off because he had_______.
A. TB（肺结核） B. a fever C. cancer D. a serious cold
52. From the passage we know that Boston is _______.
A. in the west B. half between the east and west
C. near Los Angeles D. in the east
53. It took Jeff _______ to run from Boston to Los Angeles.
A. about four and a half months B. over two hundred days
C. almost twenty weeks D. less than half a year
54. The underlined word ―disabled‖ means _______.
A. 优秀的 B. 劳累的 C. 残疾的 D. 无能为力的
55. The last paragraph(段落) tells us that _______.
A. people should give Jeff more money
B. people can do anything they want to do
C. some disabled men will become lawyers
D. disabled people also can run
Today we tell about Louisa May Alcott. She wrote one of America’s best loved children’s books. In 1868, an American publisher asked Louisa May Alcott to write a book for girls. At first, she was
not sure if she wanted to do it. She said she didn’t like girls.
However, she decided to write the book finally. She told about her experiences growing up in the northeast of the United States. The book was quite interesting. Little Women became one of the most popular children’s books in American literature. It was published in more than 50 languages. Alcott was born in Pennsylvania in 1832. The Alcotts did not have much money. She tried teaching, sewing(缝纫) and taking care of children. She did not like any of these jobs.
At the age of 16, she wrote her first book, Flower Fables. Her stories were exciting, but unreal. She sold them to newspapers and magazines for money.
The first volume (卷) of Little Women came out in 1868. It made Alcott famous and get a lot of money. She continued writing other popular books for young people. These books included An Old-Fashioned Girl, Little Men and Eight Cousins.
Alcott wrote many exciting stories about love. But she was single (独身的) all her life. She continued to help her family during the last years of her life.
56. Alcott grew up in the ______ of the US.
A. southeast B. northwest C. northeast D. southwest
57. ―One of America’s best loved children’s books‖ refers to (指的是) the book____.
A. Little Women B. Flower Fables
C. An Old-Fashioned Girl D. Eight Cousins
58. The first paragraph tells us that the article is about ______.
A. a famous children’s book B. a famous writer
C. how a book came out D. why a book is so loved
59. Alcott wrote her first book in ______.
A. 1832 B. 1848 C. 1850 D. 1868
60. From the article, we can learn ______.
A. Alcott was born into a rich family B. Alcott had a happy childhood
C. Alcott didn’t live with her family D. Alcott never married all her life
There are five children in these three pictures. They are Jane, Jim, Peter, Nancy and Dick. They are in the same class. Last Saturday morning, they did different things, and they were happy. Jane got up early and did some reading at home. When she read the book, her pet cat stayed with her. Nancy also got up early. She went running and played sports in the park with her pet dog, She likes getting up early and running in the park on weekends. What about the three boys? They went to the city sports club and played baseball there. They all had a good time.
56. Jane and Nancy got up early last Saturday morning.
57. Jane has a cute pet dog and Nancy has a pet cat.
58. Nancy likes running in the park on weekends.
59. Jim, Peter and Dick went to play baseball.
60. The three boys spent the Saturday morning in the park.
W: Good afternoon. Welcome to our restaurant. Here’s the menu.
V: Well, this is our first trip to Hainan. Would you please tell us something about Hainan
W: OK. We serve Wenchang Chicken, Jiaji Duck, Dongshan Mutton（羊） and Hele Grab (虾). V: That sounds good. Please bring us one Wenchang Chicken, one Jiaji Duck and one tomato
V: Hainan Shanlan Wine, I hear it’s sweet.
W: V: No, that’s all. Thank you.
I hope you’ll enjoy your dinner.
A. Could we have the bill?
B. They’re our four great dishes of Hainan.
C. What would you like to drink?
D. Can I take your order now?
E. Your ord
http://http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中考英语试卷.htmer will be ready soon.
G. Would you like anything else?
I am ________ ________ the bus to the zoo.
He is ________ ________ ________ going home next week.
Heavy smokers take longer to ________ ________.
Now these children can go to school again ________ ________ ________ ________ Project Hope.
The British and the Americans ________ ________ speak the same language ________ ________ share a large number of social customs.
By midday，the sun was very strong．Jim was very tired 1．________
to walk．There were not some trees near the road，so he 2．________
rested by a big stone．After drink some water，he took off 3．________
his shirt，lied down on the ground and fell asleep at once． 4．________
He was much tired that he didn't wake up until the evening． 5．________
He was just about to jump when he felt something move 6．________
near his feet．He looked up and saw a long black snake． 7．________
Jim was too frightened not to move．The snake 8．________
began to crawl（爬）cross his legs．It crawled on and on 9．________
until it disappeared under the rock．Jim jumped to his feet，pick up his shirt and ran off down the road． 10．________
俗话说：―国有国法，家有家规。‖为了使子女身心健康、顺利成长，使家庭成员之间的关系更融洽、更和谐，每个家庭都会有这样或那样的家庭规矩。比如：必须按时回家，不准打电子游戏等。请你结合家庭的实际情况，根据下面的提示和要求，以―My Family Rules‖为题，写一篇短文。
提示：1. 家里有哪些家规；2. 对家规的感受；3. 对父母的建议。
要求：1. 必须包括提示内容, 可以适当发挥；
My Family Rules
1. What’s the weather like today?
2. What colour is your new sweater?
3. How old are the twins?
4. Did you send Jack the message this morning?
5. Shall we go fishing this Sunday?
6. I’m sorry about yesterday. I broke your pen.
7. He can drink one bottle of orange juice at one time.
8. I know that Peter is on the college football team.
9. This is the key to the teacher’s room, isn’t it?
10. The cook in white was cooking dinner at that time.
W: Jack, your father’s birthday is coming.
M: Really? When is it?
W: This Saturday.
M: Oh, what shall we do for him? Shall we have a party?
W: I’d like to go out to have a picnic.
M: That’s great!
11. When is Jack’s father’s birthday?
12. What are they going to do for Jack’s father’s birthday?
W: Hello! This is Mary speaking
M: This is Mike. How are you, Mary?
W: Fine, thank you.
M. What’s the weather like in Sanya?
W: It’s very hot and wet now.
M: Do you have typhoons?
W. Yes, we do. They usually come in summer, but they sometimes come in September and October, too.
M: Our family are planning to spend our summer holiday in Hainan Island.
W: Really? So we can see each other then
M: I think so.
13. What are the man and woman doing?
14. What’s the weather like in Sanya now?
15. Where are Mike’s family going to spend their holiday?
W: Hi, Daniel. Have you finished your Maths homework?
M: Not yet. I’m going to finish it tonight. How about you, Amy?
W: I haven’t started yet. I feel it’s too difficult for me. Can you help me with it?
M: Sure. I’m glad to help you. Why not come to my house after school? We can do our homework together.
W: That’s a good idea. I’ll arrive at five o’clock.
M: What about your English project? Have you done that?
W: Oh, yes. I’ve finished it. It was easy.
M: Oh, I’ve done only a bit of that. I’m having trouble with it. Maybe you could help me
W: Of course. We’ll help each other this afternoon. I’ll help you with your English project. Then you can help me with my Maths homework.
M: All right we can watch cartoons on TV after that.
16. Why hasn’t Amy done her Maths homework yet?
17. Where are Daniel and Amy going to do their homework together after school?
18. When are they going to meet after school?
19. How much of the English project has Daniel done?
20. What are they going to do after they finish their homework?
Liangliang was a five-year-old Chinese boy. He lived in a small town. He liked listening to stories and playing games. He was clever and ready to learn anything new. When he began to learn English, he became interested in it. He learned to sing the ABC song and count in English. One day when his mother, a nurse in a hospital, came home from work, he went up to her, looked up and said, ―Mum, I can speak English!‖ The mother was very happy and asked him to say something in English. Liangliang smiled and said, ―I love you!‖ His mother was so excited that she replied at once, ―I love you, too!‖ To the mother’s surprise, the boy said in a loud voice, ―I love you three! Four! Five…!‖
21. How old was Liangliang?
22. Where did Liangliang live?
23. What was his mother?
24. What did the boy say to his mother?
25. What kind of boy do you think Liangliang was?
A). 根据所听问题,选择答句. (听一遍)
1. A. Sorry. I‟m busy now. B. Yes. Why?
C. Yes. That would be fine. D. No, thank you.
2. A. I‟m Tim. B. Tim is a boy.
C. Sorry, I couldn‟t. D. Yes, speaking.
3. A. The red one is cheap. B. The green one is big.
C. The yellow one is small. D. I can‟t decide.
4. A. Yes, sit here. B. No, of course not.
C. Yes, you can take it. D. No, you can‟t take it.
5. A. He is ten years old. B. He is a student.
C. He is Mr. Green‟s son. D. He is fine.
B). 根据所听对话,选择答案. (听两遍)
6. A. $240 B. $360 C. $120 D. $180
7. A. To school. B. To the library.
C. To the post office. D. To the corner store.
8. A. Where the juice can be found. B. How to make juice.
C. If the woman wants juice to drink. D. If there is any juice left.
9. A. A small car. B. A large car.
C. A bigger car. D. A safe car.
10. A. He may be a farmer. B. He may be a doctor.
C. He may be a man. D. He may be young.
C). 根据所听句子,选择近义句. (听两遍)
11. A. Ben doesn‟t like skating. B. Ben can‟t skate.
C. Ben enjoys skating. D. Ben isn‟t interested in skating.
12. A. How is the Great Wall? B. How about the Great Wall?
C. Isn‟t the wall great! D. Is the wall great?
13. A. I can‟t see the blackboard clearly. B. I can‟t find the blackboard.
C. The blackboard is difficult to find. D. It‟s too difficult to find the blackboard.
14. A. Tom sometimes walks to school. B. Tom sometimes rides to school.
C. Tom goes to school by bus. D. Tom goes to school in his car.
15. A. It‟s the teacher‟s turn to help him. B. It‟s his turn to help the teacher.
C. He often asks the teacher to help him. D. The teacher often asks him for help.
D). 根据听到的短文,判断句子是否与短文内容相符,相符的涂A, 不相符的涂B (听两遍)
16. My uncle works in a shop in Oxford.
17. There is a post office near my uncle‟s shop.
18. My uncle sells bread, newspapers, sweets, ice-cream and some other things.
19. Children often come either on their way to school or on their way home.
20. My uncle often has lunch in Oxford because that is his happiest time.
21. The students were listening carefully ________________ into the classroom.
A. when Tom rushed B. when Tom was rushing
C. while Tom rushed D. while Tom was rushing
22. ______ the Blacks watching TV?
A. Do B. Does C. Was D. Were
23. People from other countries find _____________________ learn Chinese.
A. difficult it to . it difficult to C. too difficult is to D. is too difficult to
24. Thank you! It‟s really nice _____ you.
A. to B. for C. of D. about
25. How _____ is it from here to the city center?
A. long B. far C. distance D. near
26. To ____ the truth I don‟t really understand computers.
A. say B. talk C. speech D. tell
27. He is ______ the exam next June.
A. passing B. taking C. working D. making
28.We were the ______ students in the class who could speak English.
A. one B. second C. only D. alone
29. What are you going to do when you _______ school?
A. go B. end C. over D. leave
30. On asking the way to the zoo, he was told to _______ the street and turn right at the end.
A. pass along B. get on C. go along D. move on
31. I‟m afraid Mr. Brown isn‟t in. Would you like to ______ a message?
A. give B. leave C. take D. speak
32. I heard the news ______ the radio last night.
A. by B. on C. with D. in
33. All the medicine should be kept out of ________of children.
A. hand B. touch C. arrive D. reach
34. Please let me know if you ______ your address.
A. move B. change C. choose D. find
35. The telephone has been out of order for weeks, ________?
A. does it B. doesn‟t it C. has it D. hasn‟t it
Man: What do you think of the speeches?
Woman: I learned a lot about international business.
Man: Is this your first meeting?
Woman: Yes, it is. 36 I‟m Marie Pirelli. Please call me Marie.
Man: Okay… Marie. My name is Mayumi Yamada.
Woman: 37 I didn‟t catch your first name.
Man: It‟s Mayumi. 38
Woman: I‟m with Coca-Cola. 39
Man: I work for the Sony Corporation.
36. A. Where are you from? B. What‟s your name?
C. It‟s very nice to meet you. D. It‟s a nice day.
37. A. Nice to see you again. B. I‟m sorry.
C. What a strange name! D. I‟m happy.
38. A. Who do you talk with? B. What company do you work for?
C. Where is your company? D. When did you start to work there?
39. A. How are you? B. How much is it?
C. How do you do? D. How about you?
Woman: Excuse me. Could you help me?
Man: 40 What can I do for you?
Woman: I‟m looking for a girl‟s ski jacket. I like this style. 41
Man: Let me see… Size 4,6,8 … Here we are. Size 10.
Woman: 42 What other colors does it come in?
Man: It comes in red, pink, light blue, and black.
Woman: 43 How much is it?
Man: It‟s $160.
Woman: Oh, well, I‟ll have to think about it.
40. A. No, I‟m sorry. B. I‟m afraid I can‟t.
C. Certainly. D. Certain.
41. A. What size do you have? B. I don‟t think I need size 10.
C. Is this one size 10? D. Do you have it in size 10?
42. A. Oh, I don‟t really like red. B. Oh, I don‟t really like yellow.
C. Do you have a red one? D. Do you have a yellow one?
43. A. The pink is nice. B. The yellow is nice.
C. I can‟t decide. D. None of them is my favorite color.
CONCORDE, the world‟s fastest passenger plane, will soon be over 33 years old. It first 44
on 2 March 1969 in France. Concorde was developed by both France and Britain. From 1956
these two countries had a 45 of a supersonic passenger plane. In 1962 they started to 46
together on the project. The plane 47 over 1.5 billion pounds to develop. It is the most tested
plane in the history. It was given over 5,000 hours of testing. Concorde flies at twice the speed of
48 . This means that it 49 only 3 hours 25 minutes to fly between London and New York,
compare with 7-8 hours in other passenger jets. Because of the five-hour time difference between
the USA and Britain, it is 50 to travel west on Concorde and arrive in New York before you
leave London! You can catch the 10:30am 51 from London, Heathrow and start work in New
York an hour 52 ! Concorde is much used by business people and film stars. Each Concorde is
built at a cost of 55 million pounds. Twenty have been built so far. Air France and British Airway
53 the most. They each have seven planes.
44. A. invented B. produced C. flew D. took off
45. A. talk B. dream C. meeting D. fight
46. A. work B. do C. carry D. finish
47. A. paid B. wanted
48. A. voice B. sound
49. A. spends B. takes
50. A. possible B. impossible
51. A. plane B. passenger
52. A. later B. late
53. A. build B. make
五. 阅读理解. C. needed C. noise C. covers C. real C. flight C. earlier C. sell D. cost D. shout D. travels D. unreal D. airline D. early D. own
66 Days At Sea
A couple from Miami, Bill and Simone Bultler, spent sixty-six days in a life-raft（救生艇） in
the seas of Central America after their boat sank.
Twenty-one days after they left Panama in their boat, Siboney, they met some whales（鲸鱼）.
“They started to hit the side of the boat,” said Bill, “and then suddenly we heard water.” Two
minutes later, the boat was sinking. They jumped into the life-raft and watched the boat go under
For twenty days they had tins of food, biscuits, and bottles of water. They also had a fishing-line
and a machine to make salt water into drinking water – two things which saved their lives. They
caught eight to ten fish a day and ate them raw（生的）. Then the line broke. “So we had no more
fish until something very strange happened. Some sharks（鲨鱼） came to feed, and the fish under
the raft were afraid and came to the surface. I caught them with my hands.”
About twenty ships passed them, but no one saw them. After fifty days at sea their life-raft was
beginning to break up. Then suddenly it was all over. A fishing boat saw them and picked them up.
They couldn’t stand up. So the captain（船长） carried them onto his boat and took them to Costa
Rica. Their two months at sea was over.
54. Bill and Simone were travelling _____________ when they met some whales.
A. in a life-raft B. in Miami C. in Siboney D. in Panama
55. The whales hit the side of the boat, and then ____________.
A. they brought in a lot of water B. they broke the side of the boat
C. they pulled the boat D. they went under the water
56. After their boat sank, the couple ______________.
A. jumped into the life-raft B. heard water
C. watched the boat go under water D. stayed in the life-raft
57. During their days at sea, ___________ saved their lives.
A. tins of food and bottles of water B. a fishing-line and a machine
C. whales and sharks D. twenty passing ships
58. When they saw the fishing boat which later picked them up, ____________.
A. they were too excited to stand up B. they couldn‟t wait to climb onto the boat
C. their life-raft was beginning to break up D. they knew their two months at sea would be over
The Singing Doctor
Nick Petrella is a doctor in Montreal. He works 60 hours a week. He takes care of 159 patients a
week in the hospital and at his office. He‟s been a doctor for ten years.
Dr. Petrella gives his patients good medical advice. But he doesn‟t just tell his patients what to
do. He also sings to them on television! Dr. Petrella has his own TV show. The show is in Italian,
English and French. The doctor starts the show with a song and then gives medical advice. He
explains a medical problem or disease in simple language. After that, he sings another song.
Dr. Petrella produces and performs in his own show every week. The program is very popular
with his patients and with people who enjoy his singing. His dream is to perform（表演） in Las
Vegas. His favorite songs are love songs, and he has a compact disk of love songs that he wrote.
Dr. Petrella says, “I always loved to sing. All my problems are gone when I sing.” But when Dr.
Petrella was young, his father didn‟t want him to be a singer, So he went to medical school.
Some people tell Dr. Petrella he can help people more as a doctor. But Dr. Petrella says he helps
people when he sings, too. “I like to make people smile. Sometimes it’s difficult to make a sick
person smile. Medicine and entertainment（娱乐） both try to do the same thing. They try to make
people feel good.”
59. Dr. Petrella works 60 hours a week, because he ____________________.
A. gives his patients medical advice B. takes care of 159 patients a week
C. sings on television D. has his own TV show
60. Dr. Petrella _____________________, so he is called a singing doctor.
A. has been a doctor for ten years B. always loved to sing
C. is popular with his patients D. also sings to his patients on TV
61. In his TV show, Dr. Petrella ___________________.
A. sings and gives medical advice B. sings about different diseases
C. starts to explain diseases with a song D. sings love songs he wrote
62. Dr. Petrella‟s show is popular ________________.
A. in Las Vegas. B. at medical school
C. with people who like his singing D. with patients in Montreal
63. Dr. Petrella says he likes to __________________.
A. help people sing B. make people feel better
C. do the same thing D. make difficult people smile
Don‟t just listen – watch!
When we meet someone for the first time, it’s no use trying to hide how we feel about them.
Psychologists（心理学家） say that we can’t help showing our true attitudes（态度） towards
the other person, even if we actually say very little. So how can you tell whether people like you
or not? Or, perhaps more importantly, if you want to know if a particular person finds you
attractive or not, what are the signs to look for? Psychologists say it‟s easy to tell. All you need to
do is to keep watching him or her very carefully, to find out how they feel about you. Their „body
language‟ will give them away. These are the signs you should look for:
You can tell that the other person likes you if he:
looks you in the eye.
seems to have large pupils（瞳孔） in his eyes.
tries to improve his appearance by touching his hair or clothes all the time.
stands or sits straight in front of you, or leans forward to talk or listen to you.
stands close to you, pulls in his stomach and pushes out his chest.
So you‟d better be careful if you don‟t want people to know how you feel about them. But if you
want somebody to know that you like them and that you enjoy being with them, you don‟t have to
say anything – you should just let your body talk!
判断正误。与短文内容相符的涂 “A”, 不相符的涂 “B”.
64. If you don‟t speak, other people won‟t know whether you like them or not.
65. According to the psychologists, if you say very little, it will help you to show your true
attitudes towards the other person.
66. You can find out whether you are attractive or not from the other person‟s body language.
67. If you don‟t want to give yourself away, look him in the eye though you don‟t like him.
68. If you enjoy being with a particular person, all you need to do is to keep watching him.
69. Do you like going _________with your friends? (shop)
70. Follow me, or you may get _____. (lose)
71. Don‟t worry. You can stay in this room. (safe)
72. Remember to give your parents all my best . ( wish)
73. The sun (shine)
74. Last summer, it was hot in Nanjing. (terrible)
between Chinese and English？ (different)
76. Jim to Australia twice. (be)
77. Every day, some trees ___________down somewhere in the world. (cut)
78. Though we are trying our best, there are _______ pandas than before. (few)
79. Take good care of Polly. She must to every day. (speak)
80. It‟s so comfortable on the green grass. (lie)
81. He did as the teacher him. (tell)
82. Children prefers snow to (rain)
at the moment for a moment in time on time hurry up hurry over
make mistakes make problems hear from hear of
83. One of my classmates was very glad to Bill Clinton.
84. The policemen arrived just to save the boy.
85. This book is very popular with the students ___________.
86. When the doctors learned about the accident, they _____________to the spot.
87. People who are watching football games sometimes
88. What are you making this card for?
are you making this card?
89. Take your time taking photos. We still have an hour to go.
No . You can stay here taking photos for another hour.
90. The doctor has asked him not to smoke any more.
smokes because the doctor has asked him not to.
91. Do you know that girl who is dressed in a red coat?
Do you know that girl who is __________ a red coat?
92. Ted has looked for his pen everywhere in the classroom.
Ted has looked the whole classroom for his pen.
93. Mr. Green and Mrs. Green couldn‟t both go to work when their children were young.
Mr. Green or Mrs. Green could go to work when their children were young.
94. At first, three boys were neck and neck. Then Jim won the race.
Jim ran the other two boys.
B. 下列句子中均有一处错误, 在错误下划上横线,并在句后的横线上写出正确形式。
95. If you don‟t work harder, you will be fall behind your classmates. ____________
96. These are quite nice picture. ____________________
97. The boys enjoyed himself at the party.
98. Jim is very glad that he can speak little Chinese. _______________
99. Peter doesn‟t look happily today. _______________
100. I can‟t see the blackboard because the boy before me is taller than me. ___________
Things go better with Coca Cola
Coca-Cola is enjoyed all over the world. 1.6 billion gallons are (101)s every year, in over
one hundred and sixty countries. The (102)d was invented by Dr. John Pemberton in
Atlanta, on 8May 1886, but it was (103)g the name Coca-Cola by his partner, Frank
Robinson. In the first year, only nine drinks a day were sold. The business was bought by a man
called Asa Candler in 1888, and the first factory was (104)o in Dallas, Texas, in 1895.
Coca-Cola is (105)s made there. Billions of bottles and cans have been produced since
1895. It is certain that
http://http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中考英语试卷.htmCoca-Cola will be drunk far into the twenty-first century.
101. ____________ 102. ______________ 103. ________________
104. ____________ 105. _____________
106. 每次参观的人来我们学校, 学生领他们看校园。
the visitors come to our school, the students show them around.
On Teachers‟ Day, we always .
The spaceship we sent up has .
Mother knows the twins so well that she never . 112. 幸亏有了人造卫星，世界各地的人才可能同时收看同一比赛。
same game at the same time.
113. 蒂姆在晚会上唱得完美极了， 他感觉象个著名歌星。
Tim sang perfectly at the party. He felt .
When the family arrived at the beach, the children into the beautiful blue sea.
Thomas when he was very young.
A). 根据所听问题,选择答句. (听一遍)
1. Are you free later today? B
2. Could I speak to Tim, please? D
3. Which sweater do you like? D
4. Do you mind my taking this seat? B
5. How is Bob? D
6.W: I just bought this coat at a sale. I paid only $240 for it. How do you like it?
M: It‟s very nice, but my wife bought the same thing for half the price.
Q. How much did the man‟s wife pay for her coat? C
7. M: Do you know where I can get some stamps?
W: You could get some at the corner store.
Q: Where is the man going? D
8. M: How about some of this juice?
W: Just a small glass.
Q: What is the man asking? C
9.W: It is said in newspaper that large cars are much safer to drive than the smaller ones. M:. I know that. I wish now that I had bought a bigger car.
Q: What size car had the man probably bought? A
10. W: Peter isn‟t very well. He has a bad cold. He is still in bed now.
M: Why don‟t you call Mr. Jones?
Q: What is Mr. Jones? B
11. Ben thinks skating is great fun. C
12. How great the wall is! C
13. I find it difficult to see the blackboard. A
14. Tom goes to school on foot at times. A
15. He often turns to the teacher for help. C
D). 根据听到的短文,判断句子是否与短文内容相符,相符的涂A, 不相符的涂B (听两遍) My uncle is a shopkeeper. He has a shop in a small village near Oxford. The shop sells almost everything from bread to newspapers. It is also the post office. The children always stop to buy sweets or ice-cream on their way to and from school. My uncle doesn‟t often leave the village. He doesn‟t have a car, so once a month he goes by bus to Oxford and has lunch at the best hotel. He is one of the happiest men I know.
16. (B) 17. (B) 18. (A) 19. (A) 20. (B)
21. (A) 22. (D) 23. (B) 24. (C) 25. (B)
26. (D) 27. (B) 28. (C) 29. (D) 30. (C)
31. (B) 32. (B) 33. (D) 34. (B) 35. (D)
36. C 37. B 38. B 39. D 40.C 41.D 42.B 43.A
44. (C) 45. (B) 46. (A) 47. (D) 48. (B)
49. (B) 50. (A) 51. (C) 52. (C) 53. (D)
54. C 55. B 56. D 57. B 58. D
59. B 60. D 61. A 62. C 63. B
64. If you don‟t speak, other people won‟t know whether you like them or not. B
65. According to the psychologists, if you say very little, it will help you to show your true attitudes towards the other person. B
66. You can find out whether you are attractive or not from the other person‟s body language. A
67. If you don‟t want to give yourself away, look him in the eye though you don‟t like him. A
68. If you enjoy being with a particular person, all you need to do is to keep watching him. B
69. Do you like going shopping with your friends?
70. Follow me, or you may get lost.
71. Don‟t worry. You can stay safely in this room.
72. Remember to give your parents all my best wishes.
73. The sun is shining brightly. Let‟s go for a walk.
74. Last summer, it was terribly hot in Nanjing.
75. Are there any differences between Chinese and English.
76. Jim has been to Australia twice.
77. Every day, some trees are being cut down somewhere in the world.
78. Though we are trying our best, there are fewer pandas than before.
79. Take good care of Polly. She must be spoken to every day.
80. It‟s so comfortable lying on the green grass. (to lie)
81. He did as the teacher had told him.
82. Children prefers snow to rain.
83. One of my classmates was very glad to hear from Bill Clinton.
84. The policemen arrived just in time to save the boy.
85. This book is very popular with the students at the moment.
86. When the doctors learned about the accident, they hurried over to the spot.
87. People who are watching football games sometimes make problems. They might fight with each other.
A. 改写句子, 每空一词.
88. Why are you making this card?
89. No hurry. You can stay here taking photos for another hour.
90. He no longer smokes because the doctor has asked him not to.
91. Do you know that girl who is wearing a red coat?
92. Ted has looked round the whole classroom for his pen.
93. Either Mr. Green or Mrs. Green could go to work when their children were young.
94. Jim ran past the other two boys.
B. 下列句子中均有一处错误, 在错误下划上横线,并写出正确形式.
95. If you don‟t work harder, you will be fall behind your classmates.
fall ----far / be去掉
96. These are quite nice picture.
picture --- pictures
97. The boys enjoyed himself at the party.
himself --- themselves
98. Jim is very glad that he can speak little Chinese.
little --- a little
99. Peter doesn‟t look happily today.
happily --- happy
100. I can‟t see the blackboard because the boy before me is taller than me.
before --- in front of
101.sold 102. drink 103. given 104.opened 105. still
106. Every time the visitors come to our school, the students show them around.
107. People who are living near the airport can hear the sound of passing planes every day. 108. On Teachers‟ Day, we always thank the teachers for teaching us so well.
109. Who knows what the girls are busy doing now?
110. The spaceship we sent up has returned on time.
111. Mother knows the twins so well that she never mistakes them for each other.
112. Thanks to man-made satellites, it‟s possible for people all over the world to watch the same game at the same time.
113. Tim sang perfectly at the party. He felt like being a famous singer.
114. When the family arrived at the beach, the children couldn‟t wait to jump into the beautiful blue sea.
115. Thomas became interested in science when he was very young.
Nanjing is my hometown. It has a population of about five million people. It‟s one of the big cities in China. It‟s a beautiful city in East China. There are many green trees along both sides of the streets. There are also many places of interests. Yantze River cuts across the city. I was born in Nanjing. I have lived here for about fifteen years. I like my hometown. I‟m proud of my hometown.
评分标准: 每小题一分. 作文五分.
经济管理 职场励志 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年会员，立省24元！
新闻网页贴吧知道音乐图片视频地图百科文库 搜 一个：很高兴见到你 试试 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库教育专区初中教育中考上传文档支持以下设备:扫二维码下载AndroidiPhoneiPad扫描二维码下载
支持Android / iPhone / iPad
1. A. Thank you
B. Yes. Please
C. All right
2. A. It's beautiful
B. It's cheap
C. It's yellow
3 . A. I'm thirsty
B. It's very hot
4. A. It doesn't manor
B. That's fine
C. You're welcome
5. A. I walk to school
B. About 3 miles
C. It's not very far
6 . A. Films
7. A . 9:10
8. A. Tea
9. A. She loves them
B. She can’t stand them
C. She doesn't mind them
10. A He has a sore throat
B. He has a headache
C. He has toothache.
A. He is a worker
B. He is an actor
C. He is waiter.
13. A. Because he needs money for vacation.
B. Because he wants to buy something
C. Because his teacher asks him to do so.
14. A. 11
15 . A. At home
B In a supermarket
C. In a restaurant
16. A . My cousin
B. My father
C. My uncle
17. A. By bike
B On foot
C By bus
18. A. Because he had to look for his newspapers every morning.
B. Because the paperboy forgot to send him file newspapers
C. Because the newspapers were not interesting recently
19. A. A soccer ball player
B. A tennis player
C. A basketball player.
20. A. In the bag
B. In the basket
C. On the floor
Tina, are you going to play chess on School Day'?
Yes, and VII also play
A the; tile
B tile; /
22. The two kids practice spoken English_________ joining the English club
23. I guess Peter and his sister Sally enjoyed _______ at the dancing party
24. I think computers are very useful. They can help us get much__________ on
25. Several years ago, __________
people knew Yao Ming. But now he is well-known all over
the world, not only in China.
Let's go shopping at tile new mall.
Why not shop online?
B more expensive
C. less expensive
D the most expensive
_________ do you hang out with your friends?
Once a week
A. How long
B. How many
C. How soon
D How often
Could you help me do tile dishes?
Sorry, my sister outside now
A . waits
B. will wait
29. The peaceful music in the CD made the students __________ relaxed.
D to feel
30 Tony_______ to take part in the talk show on CCTV
3 the day before yesterday
C is invited
D was invited
She's never spoken to a foreigner, ?
Yes She's active and can speak English freely
B has she
C isn't she
D hasn't she
Where is Mr Black'? I have some
thing important to tell him
You can't find him. He ___________Hong Kong
A. will go to
B. would go to
C. has gone to
D. has been to
A number of volunteers __________ willing to teach in China's rural areas
Yes, the number is getting__________.
A is; bigger and bigger
B. are; bigger and bigger
C is; more and more
D are; more and more
I wonder if the psychologist will come to our school this weekend
If he__, we will be very excited
C will come
35. Every year a lot of tourists travel to Hainam, because it's ________island
A . so a beautiful
B. so beautiful
C such a beautiful
D. a such beautiful
36. Though the old man didn’t have enough money, _________ he gave a thousand yuan to the
37. Lee________ all night in order m watch tile football match between France and Italy.
A put up
B stayed up
C got up
D showed up
Do you know___________ London for the 30
A. when they visited
B. when will they visit
C . when did they visited
D. when they will visit
39 His parents found _____________to tell him everything that had happened.
A it necessary
B that necessary
C it is necessary
I think sixteen
olds should be allowed to drive.
____________. They aren't serious enough.
A I agree
B I disagree
C I think so
D That's right
birthday, Mrs Green were shopping She got on a
and sat down next to an old lady After
a while, she noticed that the old lady's bag was
), and it was exactly like
her husband had given her.
She quickly looked
her own bag and found
the notes were gone. Mrs Green was her
have stolen them. She thought she would not call
with people. So
money from the lady's handbag and say
about it . She looked around the bus to make
sure nobody was watching. Then she
put her hand into tile old lady's handbag, took out
put them into her own bag.
When she got home that evening, she showed her husband the beautiful hat she h
Time: ll:00a m
7:00pm, from Monday to Friday
across flora Yucai School )
51. Children can’t learn _________ in Little Sun.
52. Mrs King can send her daughter Lucy to Little Sun except___________.
A 6:00 p. m. on Friday
7:00 a. m. on Wednesday
C 11:00 a. m. on Tuesday
D 12:00 a. m. on Monday
53 Little Sun will be open for ____________in a work.
A. 4 hours
B. 8 hours
C. 20 hours
D. 40 hours
54. Litter Sun is ____________.
A across from the post office
B between Yucai School and the post office
C on Xinhua Road, Moon City
D. between Xinxin Bookstore and Yucai School
55. Who can have fun and learn in Little Sun?
A. Mike, a school boy of 15
B. Mary, a seven
C. Cathy, an experienced teacher
D Linda, a retired doctor.
smiled and t
hought of how my life had changed since we had last met.
It all started when I notice her at a party in a friend's house m
any years ago. I followed her
to the dining room and started talking to her about the food. __ for the first time.
A at a parly
B at school
C in his house
D in the restaurant
57 During their first talk, the writer_______________.
A showed Jane how rich he was
B told Jane how much he loved her
C showed Jane how to cook a dish
D told Jane he was good at cooking
58 Jane didn't find out the truth until_________________.
A someone rise told her about it
B the writer himself told her about it
C she happened to find the delivery boxes
D she tasted the food the writer had cooked
59 The writer became the owner of a restaurant because_________________.
A his friend helped him a lot
B he learned his lessons and worked hard
C he had an experienced cook there
D Jane had joined him in the business
60 Which of the following sentences is TRUE according to the passage?
A The writer's life changed a lot after the date.
B The writer worked as a waiter in his friend's restaurant.
C Jane was tall with black hair and bright blue eyes.
D. Jane often had dinner in the writer’s restaurant.
you have seen this in schools: some students are studying nearly air the time but
they just pass their exams, while some others may spend much less time on their books but do
much better ill exams. How could this happen? People used to think that hard wor
k is the only
way to success, but now they have understood that smart work can make them succeed, too.
answers to these questions,
荆楚教育打开链接 | 复制 | 搜索 | 翻译 | 百科 | 分享 | 二维码文字已复制分享至： × 5 财富值限时！免财富值下载到手机/8
A B C D E F 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Ⅱ、听对话 根据你所听到的内容，选择正确的答案，每段对话读两遍。(12分)
( )7．How do we feel when it rains?
A．We feel well． B．We feel better． C．We feel worse． ( )8．What will Michael do if he is in a bad mood？ A．Talk with his good friends． B．Play sports.
C．Have a big dinner in the restaurant． ( )9．Where is the boy?
A. Bank B．Book shop． C．Restaurant． ( )10．Why does he feel happy and surprised?
A．Because he will be able to go skating this afternoon. B．Because he will have tickets to see The Sound of Music． C．Because his best friend will come．
听第5段材料，回答11，12题。 ( )11．How old is the baby?
A．About one year old． B．Two years old． C．Three years old． ( )12．What's the baby doing? A．She is learning to talk． B．She is learning to sing． C．She is learning to walk． 听第6段材料，回答13，14题。
( )13．What game are they going to have? A．A basketball game． B. A football game．
C．A baseball game．
( )14．Who will play the game instead of Tom? A．David． B．Jack． C．Nobody.
( )15．This letter is from to . A．Kate；Jim B．Maria；Jim C．Jim；Kate ( )16．They arrived there by ． A．bus B．car C．train ( )17．Kate is spending her holiday with ． A．her classmates B．her parents C. Jim ( )18．Jim is in now．
A．China B．Canada C．England
笔试部分 (满分 120分)
( )23. The funny story made the boys ________. A. to laugh B. laughing C. laugh
( )24. —Oh，I'm very worried about the coming exam.
A. Sounds great B Take it easy C. Thanks a lot ( )25. —Uncle John，this is a new machine. Could you teach
—Sorry. I don't know ________ either. A. how to use B. what to use it C. how to use it ( )26. My father usually is used to ________ late. A. go to bed B. going to bed C. getting to the bed ( )27. How much will the tickets ________? A. spend B. pay C. cost
( )28. —John isn't happy today. Let's go and ________.
A. cheer up him B. cheer him up C. to cheer up ( )29. It is not right ________ in public places. A. smokes B. smoking C. to smoke ( )30. She will call you if she ________. A. comes back B. go back C. come back
( )31. Don't let your mother ________ about you any longer. A. to worry B. is worried C. worry
( )32. My grandma looks forward to ________ my good news. A. receiving B. to receive C. receive ( )33. Taiwan Island is ________ the southeast of China and it's ________ the east of Fujian.
A. to，in B. on，to C. /，on D. in，to ( )34. ________ John was walking to school，he saw a cat in a tree.
A. Because B. Since C. While D. So
( )35. —Do you think English is ________ math. A. as more important as B. as the most important as C. as importanter as D. as important as
( )36. Listening to music is a good way to help us be more ________.
A. relax B. relaxed C. relaxing
( )37. The old man lives ________ but he doesn't feel _______. A. lonely；alone B. alone；alone C. alone；lonely Ⅱ、补全对话，从方框中选择正确的句子补全以下对话。(10分)
A：Hi, Zhou Jun, where did you go last week? B： 38
A：Where is Hangzhou?
B：It's in Zhejiang Province, the south of China. A： 39
B：It's famous for Leifeng Pagoda(雷锋塔)，Bainiangzi，Linyin Temple and especially West Lake.
A：Do many people go there to enjoy their holidays every year?
A：How long did you stay there? B： 41
A：Did you take a lot of photos?
B：Certainly. We also had some delicious food. 42 A：What an exciting trip! I'll go there one day.
Many people may think that animals in the zoo are happy and lucky，but 43 of them are sad. Do you know 44 ？Animals like
tigers and bears usually live in forests and 45 . They run，jump and play 46 their children and catch small animals for
food. 47 now they have to 48 in cages or small rooms in the zoo. They do not have to find food by 49 ，because the workers in the zoo get the food ready for them. They do 50 but eat，walk and sleep every day. Their life in the zoo is quite different from 51 in the forest because they are not 52 .
( )43．A．few B．none C．no one D．most ( )44．A．what B．why C．how D．that ．A．villages B．zoos C．mountains D．offices ( )45( )46．A．with B．for C．between D．about ( )47．A．Though B．So C．As D．But ( )48．A．stay B．stand C．sleep D．go ( )49．A．itself B．themselves
( )50．A．anything B．nothing
( )51．A．those B．this C．it D．that ( )52．A．living B．dead C．free D．sad Ⅳ、阅读理解。(40分)
Last Sunday the Greens went to the movies．They got home very late．Father opened the front door and went into the house．It was very dark，so mother turned on the light．On the way to their bedroom，mother said，“Listen，John！I can hear someone in the bedroom．”They all stood quietly outside the bedroom．They could hear some voices in the room．
“You are right．”father said，“There are two men in it．They are talking．”Then he shouted，Who's there？”But no one answer- ed．Father opened the door quickly and turned on the light．The room was empty．Then father found something and laughed．“The TV is still
on．I forgot to turn it off this morning!”father said．
( )53．The Greens got home very early．
( )54．On the way to their bedroom，mother heard someone in the bedroom．
( )55．They all stood quietly in the bedroom． ( )56. There were really two men talking in the room. ( )57. Father opened the door slowly and turned on the light.
上面是吉林长春之间的列车时刻表，请根据表内信息选择答案。 ( )58．There are of trains going between the two cities every day.
A. five B. five pairs C．ten pairs D. fifteen ( )59. If you want to catch the earliest train to Changchun，
you should take train．
A．T272 B．K958 C. K656 D. K676
( )60．The first train from Changchun arrives in Jilin at ．
A. 06∶25 B．07∶34 C．08∶45 D. 05∶09 ( )61. You are in Changchun now. Which train do you have to catch if you want to stay in Changchun as long as possible？
A．K665． B．K957． C．K655． D．K675． ( )62. If you are going to Changchun from Jilin，then you take the return train as early as possible，when will you arrive in Jilin?
A. At 16∶25. B．At 18∶35． C. 8∶45． D．At 06∶57．
If you think you're too shy and want to be a little braver，try the following 63
64 There's no need to hide it．When they get to know you're a shy kid，they'll understand you better．This also helps you feel easier in talks．
65 When you smile，people think you're friendly and easy to talk with．Remember that other people have feelings too and most people will stay away from an angry-looking face．
66 If you find it hard to start talks，say something nice about people around you．Think about how great you feel when someone says something nice to you．Doesn't it make you want to keep talking to that person?
Turn your attention elsewhere．Think more about ways to enjoy the party or the game．Don't waste(浪费)time worrying about your looks or whether people like you or not． 67 Each time after you say“hi” or smile at someone for the first time，say“I did it！”to yourself．Or it could be something bigger，like buying yourself an ice cream．
Keep trying and one day you'll never be shy when you talk to
63. 64. 65. 66. 67.
An old farmer spent all his life on his farm in the country in the southeast of England. One day he decided to visit the big city. Everything was new and strange to him，because he had never traveled to the city before.
The old farmer visited a lot of interesting places in the city. He rushed into a large tall building and saw a lift. When he was watching，an old woman got into the lift and closed the door. After a while，the door opened again and a very perfect young girl came out.
The old farmer was very surprised，“What a funny little room!” He said to himself，“It's magic. It can change an old woman into a young girl. The next time I come here，I'm going to bring my wife to take the lift.”
http://http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中考英语试卷.htm )68. The old farmer lived ________. A. near the city B. in the city
C. in the southeast of England D. in a large tall building ( )69. The old farmer decided ________ one day. A. to visit a building B. to visit a city C. to visit a factory D. to visit a farm ( )70. The old farmer ________. A. came to the city for the first time B. had traveled to the city several times C. found nothing new and strange in the city D. only visited the large tall building
( )71. When the old farmer was in a large tall building，he saw ________ get into the lift.
A. a young girl B. an old man
C. his wife
D. an old woman
( )72. From the passage，we can guess the old farmer ________.
A. knew the lift well
B. didn't know anything about the lift
C. wanted to buy a lift
D. didn't like the lift
Our class is going to a sightseeing on Sunday，March 15th. Students are expected to leave at 6:00 in the morning on our school bus and arrive at East Lake Park 3 hours later. A mountain-climbing contest and a boat-rowing race will be organized then. Students will have a picnic at twelve. In the afternoon，everyone can walk around the lake，visit the Sea World and take photos. Our school bus is going to leave there at 4:30 p.m.
Class 5，Grade 8
Mrs. Brown is a good writer. She is k 78 and often helps the poor people. One day，on the w 79 to her office，she saw an old man 80 (正躺在)on the ground. She came to him and helped him stand up and b 81 some rice and bread for him. The old man ate up the food 82 (快速地)and thanked her very much. Then she asked，“Where do you live，grandpa?”
“I have no h 83 ，madam，”said the old man，“I have to 84 (睡觉)outside at night in these cold days.”
“How old are you?”
Mrs. Brown became 85 (惊讶的)and went on asking，“Why not live in the old people's house?”
“B 86 I have a son.”said the old man.“They can't admit(接纳)a person with a child.” “where is your son，then?”
“He has no children，so they let him live in the old people's house.”
87 the help of Mrs. Brown，the old man lived in the old people's house at last.
78． 79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84． 85． 86． 87．Ⅲ、完成句子。根据中文提示，完成句子。(10分)
88．Do you know how to ____________________(与„„相处)your schoolmates?
If we are often ______________________，we may become healthier. 90．当遇到困难时，我们要笑对人生。
We should ______________________ when we are in trouble. 91. Kangkang的父母对他要求很严格。
Kangkang's parents is _____________ ___ him. 92.当康康听到这个坏消息后，他忍不住哭了。
When he heard the bad news, Kangkang ______________________ Ⅳ、书面表达。(15分)
每个句子读两遍。(6分1． 2． 3． 4． 5． 6． Ⅱ、听对话 根据你所听到的内容，选择正确的答案，每段对话读两遍。(12分)
7． 8． 9． 10． 11． 12． 13． 14．
15． 16． 17． 18．
19． 20． 21． 22．
Ⅱ、补全对话，从方框中选择正确的句子补全以下对话。(10分) 38． 39． 40． 41． 42． Ⅲ、完型填空，从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选择能填入相应空白处的最佳答案。(10分)
43． 44． 45． 46． 47．
48． 49． 50． 51． 52． Ⅳ．阅读理解。(40分)
A：53． 54． 55． 56． 57． B：58． 59． 60． 61． 62． C：63． 64． 65． 66． 67． D：68． 69． 70． 71． 72．
73． 74． 75
． 76． 77． Ⅱ．词汇部分。(10分)
78． 79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84． 85． 86． 87．
89． 90． 91． 92． Ⅶ. 书面表达。(15分)
1、 2 3、 45、 6 7、 89、 10、二、单项选择（15分）
（ ）1、This is Jane. She comes from the U.S.A. She’s a student.
A. but B. and C. both （ ）2、banana is this? -----Sorry, I don’t know.
A. Where B. Who C. Whose ( ) 3、Where is my bike? I can’t it. A. look at B. look C. find ( ) 4、He and his sister are the same class. A. at B. in C. of ( ) 5、 is your friend? -----He’s twelve.
A. How old B. How C. Who
( ) 6、----- How your mom? fine ,thank you.
A. are; She B. is; Her’s C. is; She’s ( ) 7、----- What color is the skirt?
----- It’s orange. It’s orange skirt. A. a; a B./;an C. an; an ( ) 8 are good friends.
A. Kate, Tom and I B. Kate, I and Tom C.I, Tom and Kate
( ) 9、-----Who is that girl a yellow dress? ----- I don’t know her.
A. to B. of C. in ( ) 10、-----My book is there .Where is ? -----It’s on the desk over there.
A. Lucy B. Lucy’s C. Lucys ( ) 11、----- What does the man ? ----- He is short and has a big head.
A. looks like B. look at C. look like ( ) 12、-----Are these pants yours? ----- A. Yes, it is. B. Yes, they are. C. No, it isn’t. ( ) 13、That’s not ruler. is in the desk. A. his; His B. hers; Her C. yours; Your ( ) 14、-----Your picture(图画) looks nice. -----
A. No, isn’t good. B. That’s right. C. Thank you. ( ) 15、-----Do Rose and Lily have long hair? ----- Yes, they do. But Maria long hair. A. has B. doesn’t have C. doesn’t has 三、完形填空。
Look at my photo. Do you know ? Look! This is me. I big eyes and a round face. I in a gray shirt and brown pants. The boy red is my good friend. His name is Ted. He is thirteen years old. We are in Wuhan No.14 Junior High School. The woman is my mother(母亲). She is a This is my father(父亲). He is a teacher, They are in school. Look at the white cat. name is Miaomiao. It’s a nice cat. We are good . I like it very much. ( ) 1.A.I B. mine C. me D. its ( ) 2.A.has B. have C. am D. like
( ) 3.A. am B. is C. are D. be ( ) 4.A.to B. at C. like D. in ( ) 5.A.both B. and C. too D. but ( ) 6.A.teachers B. student C. teacher D. friend ( ) 7.A.too B. to C. two D. one ( ) 8.A.same B. the same C. different D. the different ( ) 9. A. It B. It’s C. Its D. His ( ) 10.A.friend B. friends C. boys D. boy’s
My name is Steve. I’m thirteen years old. I’m a high school student. The girl in pink is my sister, Mary. And the girl in red is my sister, too. Her name is Jane. They look the same. They both have big eyes and blond hair. The boy in white is my friend, Jack. He has a big nose and short hair. We are in the same class.
根据短文内容，判断正（T）误(F)。(5分) （ ）1、Mary is in pink. ( ) 2、Jane is in purple. ( ) 3、Jack has a small nose. ( ) 4、Jane’s eyes are small.
( ) 5、Steve and Jack are in the same grade.
This is Li Lei’s pencil-boa( 铅笔盒).And it is my home (家). I’m Li Lei’s good helper (帮手). I have friends here. They are three pencils, one eraser and one ruler. Because(因为) Li Lei likes(喜欢) me, I am the king (国王) in the pencil box . But today(今天), a pen comes in. It is new, but I’m old. Li Lei likes it. The new pen is his helper now . I am not happy(高兴). But I think I can find a new home, and I can be(成为) the king in my new home.
阅读短文，选择正确答案。（5分） （ ）1、Who is the new king?
A. The old pen. B. The new pen. C. The pencil. D. The eraser. （ ）2、Is the old king an eraser?
A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn’t. C. Yes, it’s. D. No, it not. （ ）3、How many(多少) pencils are there in the pencil-box? A. One B. Two C. Three. D. Four. （ ）4、Does Li Lei like the new pen?
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t C. Yes, he is D. No, he isn’t （ ）5、Is the old pen happy?
A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn’t. C. Yes, it does. D. No, it doesn’t
根据表格提供的信息回答问题。（10分） 1、Where’s Kangkang from?
2、How old is Michael ?
3、What color is Kangkang’s hair ? 4、What’s Michael’s phone number ? 5、Are they in the same grade ?
I’m Miss Wang. ①’s Chinese. He is in Class 2, Grade 7 . He’s my student, and my ②’s twelve.
That girl is Jean. She’s American. She’s eleven. And that boy is Jack. He’s English. He’s ten. They’re in ③ I’m their Chinese teacher. All the students and the teachers two names: an English name and a Chinese name. Liu Lei’s English name is Tom . My English name is May. Their English teacher Miss Jin’s English name is Sue. Jean’s and Jack’s Chinese names are Weiwei and Zhang Li.
按要求完成下列各题。（10分） 1、 把文中画线部分①译成汉语。 。
2、通过上下文猜测son的汉语意思是 。 3、对③句中
http://http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中考英语试卷.htm的画线词提问？ 4、④处填 。 5、回答问题。 Where’s Jack from ?
（ ）1、Can you spell it, please? A. It’s Li Lei’s. （ ）2、What’s this in English ? B. Yes, I can. （ ）3、Whose jacket is this? C. It’s blond. （ ）4、What color is his hair? D. It’s a pen. （ ）5、Are those your books? E. Yes, they are. B. 将下列句子按正确顺序排列，组成对话。（10分） A. Thank you. Goodbye.
B. Yes, it is. And that is my book. C. Hello, I’m Gina. What’s your name? D. J-A-C-K. Excuse me, what’s this in English? E. E-R-A-S-E-R, eraser.
F. Nice to meet you, too. How do you spell your name? G. My name is Jack. Nice to meet you. H. Is this your eraser? I. How do you spell it ? J. It’s an eraser.
正确顺序为： 。 六、根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。（5分） shirt is it ?
----Oh, it’s not mine. I think it’s Bill’s. 2. ----Does Miss Lu have short hair? ----Yes, you’. 3.You’ in the red coat. she’s twelve years old. .
七、根据括号内的汉语提示在空白处填上正确的单词。（10分）1. ----Is this (你的)jacket? ----No, it’s not (我的).
2.Do you know the young man (穿白衬衫的）？ 3.My brother is young. But I can (帮助他). (打扰了),what’s your name? 5.Please (帮助我找到) my schoolbag. 6. Do Lucy and Lily （看起来一样吗）？ 7.My sister and I are (同在一年级). 8. Please (看) the blackboard. 9. ----What’s his (电话号码)？
10.We are sisters, but we (看起来不一样). 八、用所给词的适当形式填空。（10分） 1. Please give me (you) hand. 2. Jim is 13 (year) old this year. 3. Are these letters (Jane) ? 4. He (have) a big nose. 5.Her dress is (紫红相间)。 6. Excuse me, are those (knife) yours? 7. The books are not mine. They are (their). 8. Jane (not know) the young man. 9. (Who) dress is this?
10. What color are (this) clothes? 九、名型转换。（10分）
1. Li Lei comes from Beijing .(改为一般疑问句并做肯定回答) Li Lei from Beijing? Yes, . 2.Those are our bags.(改为单数形式) . 3. Li Mei comes from Canada.(改为同义句) Li Mei Canada. 4. Yao Ming has big feet.(改为同义句) feet big.
5. Mary is in a black skirt. She is a girl.(合并为一句) The girl is Mary. 对画线部分提问) the apple? 7.That’对画线部分提问) dress that? 对画线部分提问)
对画线部分提问) Alice? 10.These are my photos.(改为一般疑问句) these photos?
人的一生离不开朋友，没有朋友的人就好比是没有水的鱼。你一定有自己的好朋友吧！那么就请你把你的好朋友介绍给大家吧！请根据下面英文提示，以My Good Friend 为题写一篇短文。词数：50-60。
tall and thin(廋), blond hair, big eyes, be from, thirteen, England, a teacher, sister, eleven, a student, good friend, the same school… My Good Friend
班级 11秋机电 姓名 张奎 学号 118072705
1 – 5 小题： 阅读下面的小对话，从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个能填入
1. － Hello. I’m Xiaoyan David Manning. Nice to meet you.
A. I’m nice, too B. Fine, thank you C. Nice to meet you, too. I’m David
2. － Excuse me, where is the nearest bank, please?
A. It’s not sure B. That’s all right C. It’s next to the newsagent.
3. － _____A____________?
－ Yes, I do. My mother and father live in Oxford.
A. Do you have any family B. Where are your father and mother C. Have
you any family
4. －How much is the rent of the flat?
A. The hotel room is expensive B. It is 450 pounds a month
C. It is near the center of the city
5. －What does her boyfriend look like?
A. He is intelligent and confident B. He likes playing football
C. He is quite tall with fair curly hair
6 – 15小题：阅读下面的句子和对话、从A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个能
6. He __C____ in London. He ______ in New York.
a. doesn't live; live b. don't live; lives c. doesn't live; lives
7. We brush our ___B_____twice a day.
a.tooth b.teeth c.tooths
8. Why _____B___ go swimming there?
a. often do you b. do you often c. do often you
9. The time is 9:40. It's _A_______.
a. forty to nine. b. nine to forty c. twenty to ten
10. Which choice is wrong? C
a.He hasn’t any tickets for the football match.
b. He hasn’t got any tickets for the football match.
c He doesn’t has any tickets for the football match.
11. In front of the house are_____C___cars.
a.Tim and Jack’s b.Tim and Jack c.Tim’s and Jack’s
12. I cannot hear the radio.Would you please___C_____?
a.turn it on b.turn it down c.turn it up
13. Many young people enjoy___B_____sports games.
a.watch b.watching c.to watch
14. I think Unit2 is___A___than Unit1.
a.more easier b.very easier c.much easier
15. I feel terribe.I have got___C___.
a.headache, backache and a runny nose
b.a headache,backache and a runny nose
c.a headache,a backache and a runny nose
16 – 25小题：阅读下面短文，从短文后所给的三个选项中选出能填入相应
Hu ping gets up late and decides to go out. He wants to go to the gym today. So
he (16)___B__ to the bus stop and waits for the bus. He gets (17)___C__ the bus,
pays his fare and sits down. He gets off at the station and walks to (18)_B___
On (19)___A__ way to the gym he comes across Li Lin. They (20)_A___ to the
gym together. They stay (21)_C___ the gym all morning and then decide to go
back to (22)_C___ flat together to have someting to (23)__A___. They stay in
and (24) __C___ music all aftenoon, and then he goes (25)__B__.
16. a. go b. goes c. going
17. a. off b. down c. on
18. a. a b. the c. /
19. a. his b. him c. himself
20. a. go b. goes c. going
21. a. for b. near c. at
22. a. Li Lin b. Li Lin’s c. Li Lins’
23. a eat b. have c. take
24. a. hear to b. hear c. listen
25. a.home back b. back home c. to home back
26 – 30小题：阅读对话，并根据对话判断下列句子是否符合对话的内容。
Xiaoyan and Mary are talking about dinner.
Mary: Would you like a cup of tea?
Xiaoyan: Yes, please.
Mary: With milk?
Xiaoyan: No thanks. Mary……would you like to have dinner with me tonight?
Mary: Oh, yes. Thank you for your email, Xiaoyan. I’d love to
Xiaoyan: Yes, and your boyfriend Tim, can he come?
Mary: Yes,I think he can. I can phone him.
Xiaoyan: I want to invite our landlord, Franco. I need to go shopping.
Mary: Shall I help you buy the food? We can get it this afternoon. I’m free.
Xiaoyan: OK. Thanks.
Mary: So, what do you want to cook?
Xiaoyan: I think prawn fried rice with peas and some other dishes……and fruit
salad-apples, lychees, oranges and cream. And, of course, wine and coffee .Oh,
and I need some oil.
Mary: Shall I phone Tim now and tell him?
Xiaoyan: Good idea. I’ll tell Franco.I hope you all like Chinese food.
Mary: Well, I love it
26. Xiaoyan has milk with her tea.
a. True b. False B
27. Xiaoyan wants to invite her friends to breakfast.
a. True b. False B
28. Xiaoyan invites three people to dinner.
a. True b. False A
29.Tim is Mary’s boyfriend.
a. True b. False A
30. Franco is the landlord.
a. True b. False A
31 – 35小题：阅读下列短文，从A、B、C三个选项中选择一个正确答案，
How are you? I’m sitting on the balcony of my hotel. I am looking at Hyde Park
in London and I am thinking about my life here. I am having a wonderful time. I
like my job – it is very interesting, and my colleagues are great. I love London
–it’s busy, noisy, crowded and exciting. The cinemas, theatres, pubs and
restaurants are really nice, – but they’re too expensive! I think the people in
London are very friendly (surprise!) and I’ve got some new friends.
What the weather like in Shanghai? Is it raining? Here it’s lovely! It isn’t foggy!
The sun is shining and the birds are singing. It’s very warm. (Surprise, surprise!)
And it is my birthday today.
But I am missing you all in Shanghai. COME AND VISIT!
31. What does Xiaoyan stay in London for? B
A. She is having a holiday.
B. She is working.
C. She is visiting some of her colleagues.
32. What are Xiaoyan’s London colleagues like? C
A. They are very important.
B. They are very serious.
C. They are very nice.
33. What does Xiaoyan think of London? C
A. She thinks it is relaxed.
B. She thinks it is cheap.
C. She thinks it is exciting.
34. What does Xiaoyan think of people in London? B
A. She thinks they are interesting.
B. She thinks they are friendly.
C. She thinks they are surprising.
35. What’s the weather like in London when Xiaoyan is writing this letter? A
A. It is warm. B. It is foggy. C. It is cloudy.
36 – 40小题：阅读下列短文，根据短文内容判断其后的句子是正确（Right）、
Mr Johnson is the boss of a computer company. His office is in a mess (杂乱).
There are papers, books, and boxes everywhere. Nothing is clean, and nothing is
in order. He needs a good secretary.
Mrs Santana wants the job. She’s in his office for an interview. He’s surprised
because she’s an old woman and she has no office experience.
Mrs Santana is talking, ‘I am the right person for this job. I’m a good talker and
I’m friendly on the telephone. I can type sixty words a minute on a computer.
I’m a mother. I have five children.With five children, I have to be organized (有
条理的) and I am. My house is clean and tidy（整洁的）. I’m sure you want your
office the same way.’
Mr Johnson is interested.
‘Mr Johnson, look at your office. Papers are everywhere. Your basket is full. The
date on your calendar is fifth. Today is tenth. I can take care of everything in
your office. And I am a hard worker. Mr Johnson, I’m the right person for this
Mr Johnson is sitting in his chair and smiling, ‘Mrs Santana, when can you
31. Mr Johnson needs a young and beautiful secretary to help him. C
A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.
37. Mr Johnson interviews Mrs Santana on the telephone. B
A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.
38. Mrs Santana believes she can do the job well. A
A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.
39. Mrs Santana agrees that Mr Johnson’s wife can be a good secretary. C
A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.
40. Mrs Santana is very likely to get the job. A
A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn’t say.
41 – 45 小题：汉译英。根据括号内的提示将下列句子补充完整。（每题3
41. I met him_at least twice a day
______（至少一天两次）in the lift.
42. The amount you pay__depends on_____（取决于）where you live.
43. There isn’t___wine
____（葡萄酒）in the bottle.
44. Tom and Jack__like playing computer games
45. The meeting rooms are___on the fifth floor
46 – 50 小题：英译汉。将下列句子翻译成汉语。（每题3分，共15分）
46. What’s the weather like in San Francisco ? It’s foggy, it’s cloudy and it’s cold.
47. You get on in front of the cinema and you get off at the department store.
48. I would like to tell you about a special offer.
49. I’ve got the flu. I’ve got a sore throat, backache and temperature.
50. He is looking at himself in the mirror.
31. It is ______ for me to follow the Australian guests because I am good at English.
A. bad B. easy C. hard D. right
32. _______ the exam, we'll say good-bye to our dear teachers, classmates as well as our beautiful school.
A. In B. For C. After D. Through
33. —Can I bring a friend to your birthday party?—Sure, ______.
A. no problem B. not at all C. my pleasure D. well done
34. Rick has learned a lot about Chinese culture _____ he came to China.
A. before B. when C. until D. since
35. —I forgot to bring my dictionary. Could I use yours?
— Yes, you _______.
A. can B. must C. could D. should
36. Mum, what are you cooking? It_______ so sweet.
A. tastes B. feels C. sounds D. smells
37. —More and more people come to visit Mount Huangshan
—That's true. It has become the _______ of Anhui.
A. pride B. effort C. praise D. courage
38. —It's so late. Why not write the report tomorrow?
—But I don't know _______. I can do it if not now.
A. why B. when C. how D. where
39. As time____, you'll come to think of English as your friend and love it.
A. goes by B. runs out C. takes off D. turns up
A gives D- RaAI
40. If my frirends have any problems, my door is ______ open to them.
A. never B. seldom C. sometimes D. always
41. Mr. Wang has left for Guangzhou. He ____ a speech there in two days.
A. gives B. gave C. will give D. has given
42. —Jim, remember to return this book by Friday. —_______.
A. Got it B. Good luck C. That's right D. It's nothing
43. _______the sun was not yet up, many people were already taking exercise in the square
A. As B. If C. Though D. Because
44. I don't _______ the heat, for I'm used to hot weather.
A. like B. mind C. know D. stand
45. You can take_______ of the two toy cars and leave the other for your brother.
A. both B. none C. either D. neither
46. Rose finished her study in the university and went to___ a good job.
A. take after B. look after C. care for D. search for
47. Spend more time talking with your parents, _______they may not well understand you.
A. or B. so C. and D. but
48. As we all know, the Silk Road _______ China to the west in ancient times.
A. connects B. connected C. will connect D. is connecting
49. He is an honest boy. I have no reason to _______ what he said.
A. hear B. doubt C . repeat D. believe
50. —We failed in the singing competition.
—_______. Better times are waiting for you.
A. No way B. Best wishes C. Cheer up D. Good job
阅读下列短文, 从每小题所给的A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳选项。 A
In China, very few children make pocket money, 51 , in western countries, most kids make pocket money by themselves. They make money in many different 52 . When kids are very young, their parents help them sell the fruits of their own trees to neighbours. Kids may also help 53 do housework to make money at hom e. When they 54 sixteen, they can make money by sending newspapers or by working in fast food restaurants, 55 during the summer holidays.
There are many 56 of making pocket money by kids themselves. First of all, they learn the 57 of money by working hard so that they will not waste any. Secondly, they learn to 58 money to buy things they need or want, such as books, pencils, movies and even clothes they like. Thirdly, they learn to 59 the daily life problems by helping their parents or others. Making pocket money is 60 for children when they grow up. That is why parents encourage their
kids to make pocket money.
51. A. Also B. Anyway C. However D. Besides
52. A. ways B. levels C. homes D. countries
53. A. teachers B. friends C. parents D. neighbours
54. A. get B. have C. catch D. reach
55. A. really B. hardly C. properly D. especially
56. A. choices B. advantages C. problems D. lessons
57. A. fun B. value C. message D. purpose
58. A. count B. waste C. manage D. change
59. A. give up B. look up C. deal with D. meet with
60. A. helpful R. careful C. beautiful D. successful
Once there lived a farmer called Henry. He had a brother, Mike, in town who was an excellent gardener. His skill and his beautiful trees were 61 everywhere.
One day, Henry went to town to visit Mike.
67 he planted the tree in the comer behind his house, where no one else could notice it. But the tree bore(结出) no fruit the first year, nor the second. Then Henry sent for his brother and said to him 68 , “You have cheated me. This is the third year and it bring me 69 but leaves. When Mike saw where the tree was planted, he laughed and said,
61. A. simple B. famous C. similar D. common
62. A. pear B. grape C. apple D. banana
63. A. sell B. wash C. hide D. plant
64. A. tired B. patient C. pleased D. popular
65. A. learn B. wonder C. realize D. understand
66. A. put B. cut C. push D. shake
67. A. Finally B. Firstly C. Luckily D. Certainly
68. A. happily B. angrily C. kindly D. carelessly.
69. A. nothing B. something C. everything D. anything
70. A. air B. earth C. water D. sunlight
Brian: Hi, Cindy. 71
Cindy; Hi, Brian. It is nice to sec you and so many old classmates. Brian: So it is. 72
Cindy: You're right. It's really a long time.
Brian: Did you see the old photos on the wall?
Cindy: I sure did. _73_
Brian: But those are some great memories.
Cindy: Hey! 74
Brian. Yes, it is. I remember he used to stay up all night studying. Cindy: 75
Brian: Yes. He was the only one left in the class when he woke up. Cindy: That was really funny.
A. What happened?
B. Long time no see!
C. Who took these photos?
D. Isn't dial John over there?
E. We looked so funny in them.
F. I can't believe it's been ten years.
G. And then he would fall asleep in
71. _________72. _________73. _________74. _________75._________ 第三部分 阅读理解（共一大题，满分40分）
Tony Wheeler was born to travel. His father worked for an airline. For the first 16 years of his life. Wheeler and his family lived in many different countries.
In the early 1970s, Tony met a young woman named Maureen. They soon married. Before getting jobs, Tony and Maureen wanted to travel. They took a year-long trip from England, through Asia, to Australia. On the trip, they visited places like Iran( 伊朗) . India, and so on.
When Tony and Maureen arrived in Australia, people asked many questions about their trip. To answer these questions, Wheeler wrote a book called Across Asia on the Cheap. The book told people about different countries' weather, customs( 风俗) , and places to see. But unlike other travel books then, Tony Wheeler's book also talked about places most tourists did not go. He also wrote about unusual things to see and do. The book was very popular.
Tony and Maureen started a company called lonely Planet. They continued travelling. They wrote books for each place they visited. Tod ay, 800 people work for Lonely Planet. The company has over 650 books. Tony Wheeler, the great traveller, still writes about travels to many places and will bring us more surprises.
76. Tony Wheeler and his wife ended the year-long trip in _______.
A. England B. Iran C. India D. Australia
77. Tony Wheeler wrote the book Across Asia on the Cheap to _______.
A. make money for his next trip
B. tell people about his new company
C. draw people's attention to his family
D. answer people's questions about his trip
78. How was the book Across Asia on the Cheap different from other travel books then?
A. It was longer and more popular.
B. It was the first travel book in the world.
C. It talked about places most tourists did not go.
D. It talked about a country's weather and customs.
79. Which of the following is TRUE about Tony Wheeler's company?
A. His father started it. B. It is an airline company.
C. Hundreds of people work for it. D. It has no books about travelling.
80. The passage mainly talks about _______.
A. a great traveller and his books B. a tour of different countries
C. a great writer and his family D. different kinds of companies B
It all started in 1980 in Phoenix, Arizona. Christopher was a 7-year-old boy who was very sick. He always dreamed of becoming a police officer. Tommy Austin and Ron Cox, two police officers, made his wish come true. They gave Christopher a tour of the city in a police helicopter(直升飞机)and made a real police uniform(制服) for him.
There are four kinds of wishes children usually have:
I wish to go. Children usually want to travel or go to a concert, a game or a park.
I wish to meet. Children sometimes want to meet their favourite actors, singers or players.
I wish to be. Some children wish to become actors, singers or police officers.
I wish to have. They often want to have a computer, a game, a bike or many other things.
Let’s hope more wishes Mill come true in the future. People who work in the charity always try for the best. Almost 25 ,000 Volunteers (志愿者) help, w ork or give money. Will you be one of them?
A. sick children B. serious officers C. famous actors D. popular singers
82. What did the two police officers do for Christopher?
A. They gave him a computer. B. They gave him a tour of the city.
C. They look him to a concert. D. They took him to the hospi tal.
83. Which kind of wishes does Christopher have?
A. I wish to go
http://http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中考英语试卷.htm. B. I wish to meet. C. I wish to be. D. I wish to have.
84. The purpose of the last paragraph is to _______.
A. explain what
B. encourage more people to join the charity
C. tell us how Christopher's wish came true
D. introduce different kinds of children's wishes
85. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. Sick children just wish to get well.
B. Christopher and Tommy are two officers.
C. A few people are working for
J&M Music Store
• Rock, pop and country music
• Buy CDs new or used
• Listen before you buy
• Guitar lessons offered Peth Market
• Fresh fruit and vegetables
• Open Friday to Sunday mornings
• Free ice cream for children under 12
Times Coffee Shop
• The best coffee in town
• Sandwiches, cakes, pies
•Open 10:00a.m. —11:00 p.m. daily
•Jazz music(0: Wednesday to Sunday Macon's B&B
• Feel like home when you're away from
• We have different kinds of rooms
• Delicious homemade breakfast
86. You can________ at J&M Music Store.
A. receive guitar lessons B. borrow new or used CDs
C. learn pop music history D. buy all kinds of music books
87. You can go to TImes Coffee Shop to have coffee and pies at_______.
A. 8:30 a.m. B. 9:30 a.m. C. 10:30 p.m. D. 11:30 p.m.
88. If your friend is coming for a visit, where will he stay for a night?
A. In J&M Music Store. B. In Peth Market.
C. At Times Coffee Shop. D. At Macon's B&B.
89. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. There is no breakfast at Macon's B&
B. You can't listen to the CD before you buy it.
C. Times Coffee Shop offers ism music every day.
D. Kids under 12 can get free ice cream in Peth Market
90. Where is the passage probably from?
A. A dictionary. B. A newspaper. C. A story book. D. A science report.
North American back bears are shy animals. They are fearful by nature, and will usually run away if they see or hear people. Because of this, it can be difficult for scientists to learn about these animals.
In order to study black bears, researchers from New Jersey, USA, catch bears and use drugs to help them go to sleep. Researchers then work out the size and the weight of the bear, take blood to test for diseases, remove a tooth and take it to the lab to find out its age. From these studies, researchers want to find out how many bears live in New Jersey, how long they live, and how many babies they produce.
But in Minnesota, USA, researchers study bears that are completely awake. The bears know the researchers' voices and they are not afraid of die research team. With the help of a few grapes
to keep the bears busy, researchers can touch them to check their hearts, look at their teeth, and do other jobs. Researchers can also walk or sit with bears for hours and make videos to learn about their everyday lives.
In both places, the main purpose is the same—to make sure there is a healthy population of black bears. But the research methods and the kinds of information that researchers, are able to collect arc quite different.
91. In the first paragraph, we can learn that North American black bears are _______.
A. shy and fearful animals B. not found today
C. well known to s cientists D. not afraid of people
92. The word
A. 拔下 B.移植 C. 清洗 D. 修补
93. Which of the following ma y NOT be included in the New Jersey studies on bears?
A. The age. B. The way of their communication.
C. The weight. D. The number of babies they produce.
94. In the Minnesota studies, researchers _____.
A. can never get close to the bears
B. study the bears while they are asleep
C. use grapes to make the bears full
D. learn a lot about the bears' everyday lives
95. What do the two studies have in common?
A. Research places. B. The main purpose.
C. Research methods. D. Collected information.
96. The Internet is becoming a u _____ (有用的)tool for students.
97. We feel it is our d _____ (责任)to help each other.
98. You are b _____ (勇敢的) enough to accept such a difficult job.
99. I' m afraid we have to c _____ ( 取消)the meeting.
100. Bob has many story books and he often s _____ (分享)thcm with hi s friends
Every time we have a spare piece of land, all we can think of building on it is yet another
center. Perhaps instead, we should be building libraries, theatres, museums, sports halls, public swimming pools, parks—the list is endless. We might even consider leaving that land alone. This is something that the center may have caused us to forget—in order to be happy, we must create as well as consume (消费).
( )1. What is the writer’s attitude towards shopping centers?
A. He likes them very much. B. He doesn’t like them at all.
C. He likes them only a little. D. He doesn’t like all of them.
( )2. Why do more and more shopping centers appear in some Asian countries?
A. Because economy in the world develops very fast.
B. Because shopping centers have attracted tourists all over the world.
C. Because people go shopping in large shopping centers all year round.
D. Because shopping centers have become an important part in everyone’s life.
( )3. What is the greatest disadvantage of shopping centers, according to the writer?
A. They don’t seem to make us happy.
B. They lead us to buy more and more things.
C. They force us to give up many other activities.
D. They have us fall into endless competition with others.
( )4. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. It is very easy for us to find a shopping center in a big city.
B. There are usually all kinds of services in a shopping center.
C. The government must be responsible for the writer’s sadness.
D. Besides shopping, there’re many other activities we can enjoy.
Never go into a supermarket hungry! This is a good piece of advice. If you go shopping for food before lunchtime, you’ll probably buy more than you plan to. Unfortunately, however, just this advice isn’t enough for consumers（消费者）these days. Modern shoppers need an education in how and how not to buy things at the store. First, you check the weekly newspaper ads. Find out the items（商品）that are on sale and decide if you really need these things. In other words, don’t buy anything just because it’s cheaper than usual! “New and Improved!” or “All Natural” on the front of a package influence you. Instead, read the list of ingredients（成分）on the back. Then compare prices; that is, you should examine the prices of both different brands（品牌）and different sizes of the same brand.
Another suggestion for consumers is to buy ordinary items instead of famous brands. Ordinary items in supermarkets come in plain packages. These products are cheaper because producers don’t spend much money on packing or advertising. The quality, however, is usually as good as the quality of well-known name brands. In the same way, in buying clothes, you can often find high quality and low prices in brands that are not famous. Shopping in discount（折扣）clothing stores can help you save a lot of money. Although these stores aren’t very attractive, and they usually do not have individual dressing rooms, not only are the prices low, but you can often find the same famous brands that you find in high-priced department stores.
Wise consumers read magazine ads and watch TV commercials（广告）, but they do this with one advantage: knowledge of the psychology（心理学）behind the ads. In other words, well-informed consumers watch for information and check for misinformation. They ask themselves questions: Is the advertiser hiding something in small print at the bottom of the page? Is there any real information in the commercial, or is the advertiser simply showing an attractive image? With the answers to these questions, consumers can make a wise choice.
( )5. Why does the writer suggest that you shouldn’t go into a supermarket hungry?
A. Because you may buy more than you plan to.
B. Because you may feel tired.
C. Because you may forget to buy enough things.
D. Because you may lose your way.
( )6. Before you decide to buy things, you should _____.
A. make sure whether they are on sale
B. consider if you really need them
C. examine the prices of different brands
D. read the words on the front of the package
( )7. The writer suggests consumers buy ordinary products because _____.
A. they come in plain packages
B. they are advertised on newspapers
C. they are both good and cheaper
D. the quality is better than that of famous ones
( )8. The main idea of the last paragraph is that _____.
A. ads and commercials sometimes tell lies
B. advertisers sometimes hide some information
C. good consumers never read ads and commercials
D. we should make good use of ads and commercials
( )10. All of the following books have children as their main characters except _________.
A. PETER PAN B. GONE WITH THE WIND
C. A LITTLE PRINCESS D. THE SECRET GARDEN ( )11. We can know from the passage that _________.
A. there are only three books with tapes
B. we can buy 5 kinds of the above books in bookstores
C. two of the books are written by Frances Hodgson Burnett
D. THE SECRET GARDEN is ￥5 cheaper in bookstores than online
( )12. If you buy THE SECRET GARDEN and PETER PAN online, you have to pay ______.
A. ￥30 B. ￥12 C. ￥50 D. ￥42
( )13. Mary brings the house and a long-lost garden back to life with the help of ________.
a. the power of hope b. friendship c. her uncle d. nature’s magic
A. a, b, c
II. Multiple choice.（10x1’=10’）
( )1. Where’s Lily? We are all here ___her.
A beside B about C except D with
B. a, c, d C. b, c, d D. a, b, d
( )2 ---Jane ,this new picture was put up on the wall yesterday.
----No wonder I ___it before.
A haven’t seen B hadn’t seen C don’t see D didn’t see
( )3. ---What do you think of Elise?
----She is a hard-working student .And usually she ___very long hours every day.
A has studied B studied C is studying D studies
( )4 ----When __your father ___back to Wuhan ? ----At about 9 o’clock this morning.
A does ; get B did ; get C has ;gotten D had ;gotten
( )5 ---Would you mind closing the door? ---_____.
A Yes ,please B I am sorry ,I won’t C No , not at all D No , I won’t
( )6---- I failed the exam again. I don’t know what to do.
----_______.Hope is always around you.
A Don’t be serious B . Never give up C . Don’t be relaxed D Never put down
( )7 ----How do you like Mount Huangshan?
---- Oh ,wonder . Its beauty is really out of _____.
A question B imagination C description D emotion
( )8----Have you watched the football match held yesterday evening in Xinhua Stadium?
----Oh ,yes Wuhan Football Team __the match by 3 to 1.
A beat B won C lost D defeated
( )9 -----Could you please tell me ____________? ------Sorry , I don’t know.
A how can I get to the station B when did he live in Wuhan
C who helps Jim with his Chinese D where is the nearest post office
( )10 ----What was he interested in when he was young ? ----He ____art while at school.
A sent up B took up C put up D got up
III. Cloze（10X 1’=10’）
“What do you dream to be?” A primary school teacher asked his student. Perhaps they have also been asked this question, even several times different Persons. As a human being, Dream is Dream to be a doctor, a teacher, a scientist, a football star. And so on. How wonderful!
Dream is a It will let you realize your future. Hundreds of years ago, some people looked into the and said, “ I want to fly.” Hundreds of years are flying in the sky all the time. Now, many college students to be Bill Gates, so they left school and all the time earning money. What a joke?
Roads to Rome, we should not see only the surface（表面）of things, we should see their
nature. Everyone has his own story, and all the stories are different. So our students and friends should make up their mind to have a splendid story for ourselves, not to dream to be With hard work, your dream will be realized someday. You can trust this.
( )1 . A. by B. with
C. after C. book D. among D. colorful D. dictionary D. sky D.
http://http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中考英语试卷.htmpassed D. wait ( )2 . A. hard ( )3. A. game ( )4. A. water ( )5. A. ago ( )6. A. planes ( )7. A. dream
( )9. A. at B. terrible B. goal B. hole B. after B. birds B. hate C. difficult C. library C. before C. seem C. over C. people D. satellites ( )8 .A. took B spent C cost D. pay for B. through
D. outside D. another ( )10. A. others B. other C. the other
IV. Fill in the gaps with words or phrases given in the box. (10X2’=20’)
1. Lily managed to support herself by working ______________ as a waitress.
2. Jane’s worried she won’t be able to __________ her paper on time.
3. The people who had been hurt in the car accident lay screaming in __________.
4. As a sailing ship has a __________, so we must have a definite goal in our life.
5. You will probably find Dave in the Disco--- he often ____________ there.
6. If your house has been broken into, don’t touch anything. Call the police ____________.
7. People who __________ litter in the streets should be fined heavily.
8. We __________ Ton’s age by getting his birth record.
9. If you look out of the window, you’ll see that we are now __________ the Tower of London.
10. I won’t get involved in a deal like this---it’s against all my __________.
V．Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words.（9X1’=9’）
1. The boy fell off the high tree but l____________ he wasn't badly hurt.
2. In China people usually eat m______________ on Mid-autumn Day.
3. He's a hard-working boy. He s____________ a lot of money on books.
4. Light travels much faster than s___________.
5. I saw two f___________ in the park yesterday. I think they came from the USA.
Many experts think that India's ___________ may be ________ than China's by 2020.
It's your _______ to be on ______ today.
What's ___________ over there? So many people are __________ round the gate.
Don't forget to _____ the door when you _____ home.
VI. Write sentences according to the requirements.（5x2’=10’）
1. I study for a test by making vocabulary lists. (划线提问)
_______ _______ you study for a test?
2. Amy used to have long hair. （改为一般疑问句）
________Amy ________to have long hair?
3. It took me two hours to finish my homework yesterday. （改为同义句）
I_______ two hours ________ my homework yesterday.
4. The weather is always warm in these places. I like them. （合并为一句）
I like the places _______ the weather _______ always warm.
5. We often use a key for locking doors. （变为被动语态）
A key____ often _____to lock the doors.
VII．Rewrite each sentence with the word or phrase in brackets. （3X2’=6’）
1.He seemed to be still anxious about his failure in the examination. (on one’s mind)
2.Her study so fully occupied her that she forgot to have dinner. (be lost in)
3.To my amazement, Bob left a well-paid job to travel around the world. (amaze)
__________________________________________________________________________________ IX. Word filling.（8X1’=8’）
As a middle school student of Junior Three, I do____1___one or two hours a day, such as doing morning exercise,____2____basketball, long-distance___3____and so on. I think it is very helpful to me.____4___exercise makes me healthier so that I won’t be__5_____very often. What’s more, I also get__6___relaxed in different kinds of sports, and then I do the job better in my study in high spirit. By doing physical exercise, I’m becoming___7____and more confident than before. I think it is necessary for everyone to spend some time ___8___ sports every day because people’s health is the first important in modern life.
1______________ 2______________ 3______________ 4______________
5______________ 6______________ 7______________ 8______________