Good morning, professors! I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself briefly. My name is Xi Xiaojing. I’m 25 years old. And I come from Ding xi, a small town of Gansu province. I graduated from the accountancy department of Industrial and Commercial University of Chongqing in 2011. In the past years, I’ve worked at Car Sales Company as treasurer. Then I worked in a Building firm as accountant. The reason for leaving the company is that I wish to gain more experience in accountancy. Generally speaking, I’m open-minded, active and amiable. Speaking of my choice to take the postgraduate exam, I think I can learn much from my major. I want to improve myself and enhance my capability in this field. Thus I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Industrial and Commercial University of Chongqing, my old school, which I desired for a long time. If I were lucky to be accepted, I will cherish this opportunity and work hard. I believe that through my years of hard work, I can make a difference. I hope you would be satisfied with me and accept me. Thank you every much!
After years of working experience, I realized that it is necessary to seize any chance for self-development. And I think I can learn much from my major during postgraduate. I want to improve myself and
enhance my capability in this field. So that I can stand out in this fierce competitive society. Of course, I would have more chance and time to prepare the CPA examination.
In my work, I found communication and cooperation with colleagues is very important. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. After years of work, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. It’s necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive world.
Industrial and Commercial University of Chongqing is my old school which I still have affection. Its accountancy department is very famous, and there are many excellent professors here. It provide us with enough room to get further enrichment.
I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after studying here. I will stare no effort to master a good command of accountancy during postgraduate. To be honest I want to get a better job and good salary. And my ambition is to become a Financial Controller.
I think it is important.English is one of the most common languages that are speaking in the world. There is nearly one person in every ten people can speak in English.As the deepening of globalization, English is increasingly important, especially for those whose major and job connected with economy.
七、介绍家乡 My hometown is Dingxi, a small town in southeast of Gansu province. Potato is a specialty of my hometown. So Dingxi is called “the hometown of potatoes”. Welcome to taste potatoes feast in my hometown, if you have chance to visit there.
1. What’s your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. What is the climate like in your hometown?
6. What is people’s favorite food in your region?
7. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
8. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated ?
9. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
10. How long have you lived in XXX?
11. What place in XXX do you like best? Why ?
12. Which is the best place you’ve been to China?
13. What is the biggest problem you will face?
14. Could you tell me something about your family?
15. When will you get married?
16. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
17. What difficulties do your parents have concerning their old age?
18. Which kind of professor do you like best?
19. What does friendship mean to you? What kind of people do you make friend with?
20. What is your major?
21. How do you like your major?
22. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
23. What impressed you most when you were at university?
24. What is the best university in your opinion?
25. Could you sum up your own study habits in a few points?
26. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
27. What do you do for a living?
28. What are your job prospects?
29. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?
30. What are your spare time interests?
31. How do you spend your weekends?
32. What is your favorite sport? What are the rules?
33. What kind of films do you like best?
34. What kind of music do you enjoy?
35. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
36. Do you enjoy traveling? If yes. Where and why?
37. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
38. What problem do you think you will have in XXX?
39. How will you overcome the difficulties?
40. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program?
41. What difficulties do you think you’ll encounter in your studies?
42. What do you intend to study?
43. Why did you choose our university?
44. Would you want to be a volunteer during Olympic Games?
45. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
46. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
52. How serious is unemployment among young people?
53. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
54. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
55. As there are more and more private cars, what do you think the government should do in order to encourage citizens to use public transport?
56. How do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
57. What business do you hope to have?
58. What will do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
59. How do you afford your tuition?
60. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
University students' employment
The current widespread employment of university students' employment difficult problem, the graduation is unemployment phenomenon, the causes of this phenomenon are many, the number of students in current, more graduates tend to be Yu Dazhong urban development, higher expectations, caused the talent concentration, market saturation. Have an good view of college students, improve their own quality, pay attention to ability training, strengthen the social practice, the accumulation of social experience, found the ideal work lay a foundation for himself. 你喜欢的电影
Do you like movies
My favorite movie is the shawshank redemption, the film tells the Andy wronged, was sentenced to life imprisonment for murder, entered the shawshank prison, Andy with a stone hammer through his own efforts successful escape from prison, this film gave me a profound impression, believe in yourself, don't give up hope, do not give up efforts and patience in life belongs to his own glory, this is the school the shawshank redemption.
Do you like the star
I like football star Lionel messi, the first in the history of the age of 25, Lionel messi is the only one three times won the world footballer of the football player. Secondly, he not only have higher football talent, and often practise after training. Again, he is humble and has a good team consciousness, don't care about personal gain or loss. Childhood is the most important of messi with dwarfism, discriminated against, he didn't give up through treatment and their own efforts, to become the best football player in the world.
Everyone has their own friends, friendship is a kind of interpersonal relationship, dating is an instinct. In adversity, we need friends to help, support and encouragement. Some achievements,
we also need friends to share happiness. Friendship implies loyalty, passion, compassion, love and ready to help others. In one's life, if not carefully earnestly to handover the honest friends, he will not be able to get the most benefit from life. We should be careful of choosing friends, when we have established friendship, want to through their own words and deeds, we ought to cherish and cherish friendship like love pets
Impression of nanchang university
Reputation of nanchang university is a long history, outstanding, the rapid development of the university. Campus beautiful environment, have a good learning atmosphere, classmates friendly, first-class hardware facilities, but gave me a deep impression. At the same time, nanchang university is my dream to enter the university.
Professional introduction to myself
Civil specialty is an important law that is based on civil law discipline, mainly including learns, commercial law, intellectual property law, etc. It is the one door with a long history, rich authors.furthermore practical law and practice, is the guarantee citizens' civil rights, the basic law, to promote the development of socialist market economy in the development of democracy and protecting human rights, economic prosperity, promoting social progress plays an important role. 中国教育
中国教育制度存在着优缺点，一些普通家庭的孩子通过读书改变了自己的命运，改善了社会地位，最终为国家和社会做出了自己的贡献。但中国教育制度也存在着缺陷，最大的问题是应试教育，只是注重理念和书本教学，以分数为参照，扼杀了学生的创造力和想象力，使其缺乏创新的能力。政教不分，行政化和教育难以分割，使得学校严重缺少学术氛围。 China's education
There are advantages and disadvantages of China's education system, some ordinary families children by reading books have changed my fate, improve the social status and eventually made its own contribution to the state and society. But China's education system has its drawbacks, the biggest problem is that takes an exam the education, only pay attention to the concept and teaching books, to score as reference, stifles students' creativity and imagination, so that it is lack of innovation ability. Irrespective of church and state, government and education are inseparable, make serious shortage of school academic atmosphere.
During the graduate study plan
Civil, read some classics of law, expand their horizons, enrich their knowledge, published his
article, obtains certain academic achievements.
1、自我介绍would you please make a brief introduction about youself?
Good morning, my dear teachers and professors. It is my great pleasure to be here for this interview. My name is Zhang, And I come from the city of An Yang,a very beautiful ancient city. My under-graduate period will be accomplished in Guangxi University of Science and Technology in July, 2016. And now, I am trying my best to obtain a key to Hunan University. I just feel a little bit neverous ,because this is my first time to have such an interview.
In the past four years, I was diligent in my studies and participated in all the class discussions with my own ideas. All of these led me to the success of passing the first round of the entrance examination to the Masters degree. In addition, Personally, I am very humorous and easy-going, enjoying a good relationship among my classmates. In my spare time, I like to read books especially Literature books ,which can cultivate my taste. Every noon I will go to the playgroud for running which is my favorite sport.It not only can relx myself,but also keep me healthy.Generally speaking, I have built up a solid foundation of professional knowledges, as well as a rich experience of social activities. Hunan University is the university I have admired, because of her highly qualified faculties and strong academic environment . All in all, I believe that I will achieve your admission into the Master program and contribute to Hunan University.
Ok, that is what I want to say, Thank you for your time and attention..
2、你为什么考研? Why do you take part in the entrance exams for postgraduate. postgraduate students
Because I've heard a word from Bill Gates.He said:”the technology will change the world. I hope to make a little contribution to the society by the study of Technology.What`s more, the machinery plays a critical role in today's society. Although this year's service has also exceeded the industry has become the largest industry. But if there is no machine, there is no modern society. Larege things such as aircraft ship, refrigerator washing machine, small things such as mobile phone, earphone and so on. Everywhere can not be separated from the machine, so the machinery is the sun that does not fall
3、为什么选择这个专业？Why do you choose mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering and automation. Mechanical design and automation. Mechanical and Electronic Engineering
Firstly,I have a significant interest in machinery .Understanding these principle of machine is a interesting things. Secondly I find mechnical engineering are playing an increasing important role in our modern society.Nowadays, Although the total economic output of the service industry has exceeded the manufacturing industry, The requiement for cars is growing. Which may provide a lot of chances to us.Therefor I plan to make a further research . And I hope I can make a solid foundation for future profession and make a little contribution to society after three years study here.
4、读研计划Postgraduate period, during master-degree study, during the period of graduate student. study during Graduate student period. graduate phase(研究生阶段) plan; project
If I get the chance to make a further research in Hunan University, I will concentrate on the study and research in this field. First, I will spare no effort to learn the theoretical knowledge, constructing a solid base for my future work; Second, I would like to do some practical work with the help of the supervisor. And through this, I can get something that cannot be acquired from the textbooks. Third ,I I want to read one hundred books about literature and Biography of entrepreneur,which can improve the spiritual realm, Management ability and Communication skills.I believe, after several years of study, I can make a greater contribution to the society.
5、家庭介绍Introduction to the family, family; home; household;
There are four members in my family: My parents, my sister and me. My father is an insurance agent. He often guide me both in daily life and my academic work. My elder sister is a accountant, She often buys school things to me and give me Pocket money .While my mother is a farmer. She often makes a lot of delicious food for me. They all love me, support me and give me power to overcome any difficulties. I hope I will be able to repay them in the future.
6、家乡介绍hometown; home; homeplace; native place
I come from Anyang, a beauteous and accommodating city in Henan
province. This city played a very important role in Chinese ancient history. It used to be the capital of Shang dynasty and cradle of Oracle Bone Inscriptions. She has a deep cultural background. Every year, many tourists reach there to visit this old city. The people in my hometown are friendly, they welcome the travellers from all over the world.
I love my hometown very much.
As time goes by, Great change has taken place in my hometown.Instead of unrepaired road, and There are many parks and recreation places for old people , Many of the basic facilities have been improved .the sreet become more and more board and cleaner. The cars are running on the street. In my hometown, not only the building has become tall, but also everyone's face seems to be showing a satisfied smile.This is new scenery in my hometown. I am proud of the great changes in my hometown.
8,人生规划：life plan, future program, Life Planning, life coaching, personal developmen
Planning is actually very important, my life plan is to use five years of time to study, just 30 years old. Between 30 and 35 years old, married and work for five years. 35 to 60 years old, I hoping to find a partner to start a business . I really admire those entrepreneurs ,such as Shiyuzhu and Wangchuanfu.what’s more , They also have strong professional knowledge. I wish I could be like
them. Therefore I hope the company can be well-known in China, even enter the world's top five hundred During the 25 year period,. After the age of 60, to be a volunteer work for the community. Because I have a dream which is that the world will change a little because of me , of course, is good but bad, This life is worthwhile
9、你的大学介绍 college university compus
XXXXXX, with a long history, is the earliest higher college in Guangxi province. The school was founded in 1958, are rapidly developing into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations. Students are full of enthusiasm for learning. As our school motto ,unity, diligence , be realistic and innovation .It’s capable of teaching and scientific research ability which are serving for economic and social development.Every year’ March, That piece of peach blossom forest attract many traveler.It is beautiful. I love my compus.
There are several reasons.The Major of Mechanical Engineering is famous in china. Teachers professional level is very high here. I can learn a lot of knowledge from them. And Her long history, qualified faculties and academic environment appeal to me and catch my soul.
11. 优点advantage; merit; strong point; virtue; excellence，Strengths
I am a warm and optimistic boy,especially making friends with others. Because of my friend's support and help,I have a chance to be here for this interview. I am grateful to them. Working with perseverance is my biggest nature ,I like a word------success belongs to persistence. In my college years , I have always insisted on doing two thing,one is that I go to the side of library for readind English every morning so that I can past CET-SIX.two thing is that I go to tha playground for running ,which can relax myself and keep me healthy. I still have a lot of disadvantage that need to be improved,here is still a long way to go. I will try my best to be a better man .
12.缺点 shortcoming; defect; weakness; weak point; blemish, Disadvantage. There is no perfect person in the world. Everyone has shortcomings.In university ,No matter what I will to do ,I will let the other person go with me.such as have a dinner ,study or have a trip. Consequencly,many things was not done. During this year when I am prepare for the entrance examination of post-graduate,I get used to doing things Slowly in my own. Of course I found the efficiency improved. Although it has not been fully adapted to single one , I will overcome this weakness this year.
13 Movie :Forrest Gump
It is one of my favorite movies.Gump is a man who is willing to give,and with a little stupid . As he often said that sentence stupid is as stupid does. And when his mother will dead,she said ,Death is just a part of life ,something we are all destined to do .you’re going to have to figure it out for yourself.Life is like a
bar of chocolate,you will never know what you are gonna get next. We should try to do what we want to do without thinking much sometimes. And Gummp said, I don’t know why I am running ,but running is a hope .hope is a good thing. I was shocked by his words. Therefore No matter what we do, we should be full of hope. If you didn’t have a look it,you can have a try . You will find that you will gain a lot.
14 Book :Gone with the wind.
The actress is a beautiful and kind person,when American civil war started,her father lose his life when falling from the horse. A fragile woman took responsibility of this whole family. In fact ,many man could’t make it . Though she had a hard time from a wealthy family girl into a broke girl,she made it. I was impressed by her action. Nothing is hard in this world if you dare to scale the heights. What’s more ,she dared to pursue true love,while the man was a coward. By reading this plot,I hold that we should make an effort to do something that we want to do.not like the leading man. This book is worth reading,you can have a look.
Good morning. I am very glad to be here for this interview.
First let me introduce myself. My name is Zen xianhong, and my English name is Jacky . I've finished my undergraduate education in Tian Shui Normal University, Majoring in PE.（Physical Education）
I am open-minded, willing and have broad interests like basketball, reading and especially in music perform. During my years in university, l and my other three friends formed a music band called MOdi. We have had several performs and won a few awards. But what counts,is the those happy times we brought to every one .And music really enriches my life as well as my studying time.
Although I have broad interests in many aspects and grasp the essential knowledge of the major, but I think at present, I can do many things in a superficial level, but not be competent to do things professionally owing to lack of ample knowledge and ability. So I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value.
I plan to concentrate on study and research in this field. And I hope I can form a systematic view of my major __Sports Media and make a solid foundation for future profession after three years study here.
OK, that’s all. Thank you very much.
Ms（小姐或太太） house number门牌
Mrs.太太 lane胡同，巷 age年龄 height身高 二，常用复试词汇
blood type血型 weight体重
permanent address永久住址 birthday生日
county县 home phone住宅电话
prefecture专区 office phone办公电话
autonomous region自治区 business phone办公电话
nationality民族；国籍 current address目前住址 citizenship国籍 date of birth出生日期
native place籍贯 postal code邮政编码
duel citizenship双重国籍 marital status婚姻状况
family status家庭状况 married已婚
separated分居 number of children子女人数
health condition健康状况 health健康状况
far-sighted远视 ID card身份证
date of availability可到职时间 membership会员、资格
director理事 standing director常务理事 society学会 association协会
secretary-general秘书长 research society研究会
careful办理仔细的 candid正直的 competent能胜任的 constructive建设性的
ingenious有独创性的 motivated目的明确的 intelligent理解力强的 learned精通某门学问的
教育程度常用词汇 education学历 educational history学历
educational background教育程度 curriculum课程
educational highlights课程重点部分 curriculum included课程包括
specialized courses专门课程 courses taken所学课程
special training特别训练 social practice社会实践
part-time jobs业余工作 summer jobs暑期工作
vacation jobs假期工作 refresher course进修课程
extracurricular activities课外活动 physical activities体育活动
recreational activities娱乐活动 academic activities学术活动
social activities社会活动 rewards奖励
scholarship奖学金 excellent League member优秀团员 excellent leader优秀干部 student council学生会
off-job training脱产培训 in-job training在职培训
educational system学制 academic year学年
post doctorate博士后 doctor（PhD）博士
master硕士 bachelor学士 graduate student研究生 abroad student留学生 abroad student留学生 undergraduate大学肆业生
government-supported student公费生 commoner自费生
prize fellow奖学金生 boarder寄宿生
graduate毕业生 guest student旁听生（英）
work experience工作经历 occupational history工作经历
professional history职业经历 specific experience具体经历
responsibilities职责 second job第二职业
assist辅助 adapted to适应于 accomplish完成（任务等） appointed被认命的
adept in善于 analyze分析
break the record打破纪录 breakthrough关键问题的解决
double加倍，翻一番 earn获得，赚取 effect效果，作用 eliminate消除
generate产生 good at擅长于
negotiate谈判 nominated被提名；被认命的 overcome克服 perfect使完善；改善
be promoted to被提升为 be proposed as被提名（推荐）为
settle解决（问题等） shorten减低……效能 simplify简化，精简 spread传播，扩大
working model劳动模范 advanced worker先进工作者
for more specialized work为更专门的工作
for prospects of promotion为晋升的前途
for higher responsibility为更高层次的工作责任
for wider experience为扩大工作经验
due to close-down of company由于公司倒闭
due to expiry of employment由于雇用期满
sought a better job找到了更好的工作
to seek a better job找一份更好的工作
hobbies业余爱好 play the guitar弹吉他
reading阅读 play chess下棋
play话剧 long distance running长跑
play bridge打桥牌 collecting stamps集邮
play tennis打网球 jogging慢跑
sewing缝纫 traveling旅游 listening to symphony听交响乐 do some clay sculptures搞泥塑
1. Where do you come from?
2. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
3. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
5. Could you tell me something about your family?
6. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
7. Which kind of professor do you like best?
8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with? 朋友对你而言意味着什么，你喜欢和什么样的人为友？
9. What is your major? How do you like your major?
10. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained? 你什么时间，什么地方毕业？你被授予了什么学位？
11. What impressed you most when you were at university?
12. What is the best university in your opinion?
13. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
14. What do you do for a living?
15. What are your job prospects?
16. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it? 你如果有机会改变专业，你将对此如何打算？
17. What are your spare time interests?
18. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
19. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
20. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program?
21. What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies?
22. Why did you choose our university?
23. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
24. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
25. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
26. How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
27. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life? 在你看来，与当今生活有关的最严重的问题是什么？
28. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
29. How do you afford your tuition?
30. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
Thank you for giving me the chance. I hope to see you again and soon.（谢谢您给我机会，我希望很快能再见到您。）
1. What college are you attending?
2. What are you majoring in? /What's your major?
3. What grade /class〖年级和班级〗are you in?
4. What school did you go to? /Where do you go to school?
5. How many courses are you taking this semester?
6. I'd better hit the books〖勤奋地钻研或学习〗.
7. Many students are working at part time jobs.
8. I'm a graduate〖毕业生〗of Harvard University.
9. I've got six months to go until the graduation.
10. He worked his way through college〖半工半读〗.
11. He's busy preparing for class〖忙着准备功课〗.
12. I don't think I have a mathematical brain〖数学头脑〗.
13. This has been a hard course〖这门功课很难〗for me.
14. I've been studying all day, and I'm sick and tired of it〖厌倦〗.
15. He seems to be getting on very well at school. (他在学校似乎念得很好。)
16. Speaking of school, how are your grades this term?
17. The costs of college get higher every year.
18. She's an easy-going〖随和的〗teacher.
19. The course I took was above me〖超过我的能力〗.
20. As far as English is concerned, he is second to none. (就英语来说，没有人能够比得上他。)
21. He is burning the midnight oil〖开夜车；挑灯夜读〗.
22. How did the test turn out? (考试结果怎样？)
23. I hope I'll go down in history as a famous English professor. (我希望成为未来历史上有名的英文教授。)
24. There's nothing wrong with hard work. (刻苦没有错。)
25. Examinations are at hand. (考试在即。)
26. She is at the top of her class. (她名列前茅。)
27. How did you get on in your exam? (你考得怎样？)
28. He is a college dropout. (他从大学辍学半途而废。)
29. He took French leave. (他不辞而别。)
30. She was kicked out of〖开除；退学〗the university.
31. Se won the first place in a speech contest. (第一名)
32. I'm taking 19 credit hours. (我修十九个学分。)
33. I don't/ wasn't to cut class〖旷课；逃学〗.
34. Have you ever-studied French? (你学过法文吗？)
35. What's the book about? (这本书写什么？)
36. She is giving me piano lessons in exchange for her English classes.
37. Where did you go to high school?
38. What do you call this in English? (怎么称呼这个？)
39. How do you pronounce this word? (怎么念？)
40. How do you spell it? (如何拼写？)
41. How do you say that in English? (用英文怎么说？)
42. What's the meaning of NATO? /What does NATO mean? /What does NATO stand for? (NATO代表什么？)
43. How does
44. What's the difference between A and B?
45. I can't express myself very well in English.
46. How well do I speak English? (我英文说得怎么样？)
You are a dreamboat. 你是位（异性所追求的）理想人选
You are such a dish. 你是个绝色美人
I've been dying to meet you. 我非常非常想见到你
Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold. 每次我见到你，你都不睬我
I only have eyes for you . 我只在意你
I'd do anything to see you crack a smile. 为了博得你的一笑，我情愿做任何事
You swept me off my feet. 你使我神魂颠倒
You don't have a care in the world. 你不知人间烦恼为何物
I'm still trying to get to second base with you. 我仍旧试着想和你发展到‘第二阶段’（在美国，first base 指拉手，接吻，second base 指抚摩等，third base 指做爱）
If you don't want to lose me, you'd better lay it on the line. 如果你不想失去我，就最好一五一十地告诉我吧
Tell me your story, I'm all ears. 告诉我你的故事，我洗耳恭听
Someday, when your ship come in, you'll build your dream house. 总有一天，当你有钱时，你会建造你梦想的家
I hope your idea takes wing. 我希望你的想法成真
I wish that you would put your cards on the table. 我希望你干脆把话挑明
Have you ever seen your old flame? 你还见过你的旧情人吗
If the shoe fits, wear it. 如果是真的就承认吧
This experience will make me show my true color. 这种经历将使我暴露我的本性
I have a bottomed-down mind. 我是个没有什么独到见解的人
I have no direction, I just get wherever the wind blows. 我没有方向，只是随风到处飘
I can't burn the candle at both ends forever. 我不能永远这么过分地消耗精力
We could make beautiful music together. 我们也许会是和谐幸福的一对儿 You are always trying to get my goat. 你总是想惹我发火
I'm a man of my word. 我是个讲信用的人
Someday you're going to have to face the music for your actions. 总有一天，你将不得不承担自己的行为所带来的后果
Just cool your heels! 好了，安静会儿吧
Save your breath! I don't want to hear it. 不要说了，我不想听 Really?? You are so bad! 真的吗？你真棒！！