1. This is the most boring journey that I have ever heard of.
I have ________ heard of ________ a boring journey before.
2. My father seems to be very angry.
________ seems that my father ________ very angry.
3. He could do it well.
He ________ ________ ________ do it well.
4. The captain is the happiest of all the players.
The captain is ________ ________ any other player.
5. Taking exercise often can make you healthy.
It's good ________ your ________ to take exercise often.
6. The children played happily in the zoo yesterday.
The children ________ ________ in the zoo yesterday.
7. The problem is too difficult for me to work out.
The problem isn't ________ ________ for me to work out.
8. Hurry up, and you'll be on time for the party.
________ you ________ hurry, you'll be late for the party.
9. It is five years since he left his hometown.
He has ________ ________ from his hometown for five years.
10. The film began at 2:00 p. m. and ended at 4:30 p. m.
The film ________ two and a half ________.
11. That lady is my new English teacher. She is wearing red clothes.
The lady ________ ________ is my new English teacher.
12. With a polite goodbye, Mr. Green left the house.
________ ________ good-bye politely, Mr. Green left the house.
13. I spent four hundred yuan in buying that recorder.
That recorder ________ ________ four hundred yuan.
14. “Can I borrow your bike?”he asked me.
He asked me ________ I ________ ________ him the bike.
15. There are more people in America than in England.
The ________ in America is ________ than ________ in England.
16. He can't decide where he should stay for the night.
He can't decide ________ ________ ________ for the night.
17. You needn't thank me, sir.
________ ________ ________ for you to thank me.
18. The ID card is not the only thing that I have lost.
The ID card is not the only thing ________ ________.
19. How is the weather in Shanghai?
What ________ ________ ________ does Shanghai have?
20. His father has been dead for two years.
It's two years ________ his father ________.
1. The teachers had a meeting yesterday.
________ ________ the teachers have a meeting?
2. The new teacher looks tall and thin.
________ ________ the new teacher look?
3. They helped the old lady clean her house once a week.
________ ________ ________ they ________ the old lady clean her house?
4. It's going to be cloudy tomorrow.
________ ________ the weather going to ________ ________ tomorrow?
5. He works hard in order to learn from Xu Hu.
________ ________ he ________ hard?
6. The students are planting trees on the hills now.
________ ________ the students planting trees now?
7. The meeting has been on for two hours.
________ ________ ________ the meeting ________ on?
8. It's July 1 today.
________ ________ ________ ________ today?
9. He has been to Japan twice.
________ ________ ________ ________ he ________ to Japan?
10. I have learned French since last week.
________ ________ ________ you ________ French?
11. I will finish the work in half an hour.
________ ________ ________ you ________ the work?
12. It is two kilometres away from my home to the nearest hospital.
________ ________ ________ it from my home to the nearest hospital?
13. I didn't go to see the film because I had seen it before.
________ ________ you ________ to see the film?
14. His father often goes to school by bike.
________ ________ his father often ________ to school?
15. My mother told me that she would buy me a new ruler.
________ ________ your mother ________ you?
16. The dinosaurs are on show once a month.
________ ________ are the dinosaurs on show?
17. The weather is windy today.
________ ________ the weather like today?
18. Mr. Green wants to travel by train.
________ ________ Mr. Green ________ to travel?
19. They have been at our school since two years ago.
________ ________ ________ they ________ at our school?
20. The population of this city is 10 millon.
________ the population of this city?
1. I'm late, ________ ________?
2. There's something wrong, ________ ________?
3. There is nothing wrong, ________ ________?
4. Someone went there, ________ ________?
5. This isn't a good pen, ________ ________?
6. You'd better put on your coat, ________ ________?
7. Let's go to school, ________ ________?
8. Don't open the window, ________ ________?
9. What a clever boy, ________ ________?
10. I don't think you have done it, ________ ________?
11. He had a little rest after lunch, ________ ________?
1. Alice attends the lecture once a week. （改为否定句）
Alice ________ ________ the lecture once a week.
2. We can store a lot of information in the computer. （改为被动语态）
A lot of information ________ ________ stored in the computer.
3. We have already read and written. （改为否定句）
We ________ ________ ________ written ________.
4. Jack does some work on the farm every month. （改为一般疑问句）
________ Jack ________ ________ ________ on the farm every month?
5. Mike drew a picture on the blackboard. （改为被动语态）
A picture ________ ________ on the blackboard by Jack.
6. They couldn't make the cow go. （改为被动语态）
The cow couldn't ________ ________ ________ ________.
7. The Summer Palace is a very beautiful park. （改为感叹句）
________ ________ ________ ________ the Summer Palace is!
8. There is some water in the glass. （改为否定句）
There ________ ________ water in the glass.
9. They have learned English for three years. （改为一般疑问句）
________ they ________ English for three years?
10. The workers built the bridge five years ago. （改为被动语态）
The bridge ________ ________ by the workers five years ago.
11. He doesn't speak French. She doesn't speak French, either. （用neither„nor改写句子）
________ he ________ she ________ French.
12. The little boy spent two hours in doing his homework. （用It take sb. „句型改写句子） It ________ the little boy two hours ________ ________ his homework.
13. Watching TV too much is bad for your eyes.（用good改写为选择疑问句）
________ watching TV too much ________ ________ ________ for your eyes?
14. Something is wrong with the TV set. （用there be句型改写句子）
________ ________ ________ ________ ________ the TV set.
15. Maths is important. English is important, too. （用as„as连成一个句子）
Maths ________ ________ important ________ English.
16. Work hard, and you will pass the exam. （用if改写为复合句）
________ ________ ________ ________, you will pass the exam.
17. They are good at singing. They are good at dancing. （用not only„but also 改写为简单句） They ________ ________ ________ good at singing ________ ________ good at dancing.
18. It is a very interesting film. （改为感叹句）
________ ________ interesting film it is!
19. Shall we go to swim this afternoon? （改为祈使句）
________ ________ to swim this afternoon.
20. Why haven't they come? He wanted to know.（改为宾语从句）
He wanted to know ________ they ________ come.
21. They planted trees on the hill last week. （改为被动语态）
Trees ________ ________ on the hill last week.
22. He has to take more exercise. （改为一般疑问句）
________ he ________ to take more exercise?
23. I am glad that I can meet you here. （改为简单句）
I am glad ________ ________ you here.
24. Liu Ping told me a piece of good news. （改为感叹句）
________ ________ news Liu Ping told me!
1. never; such 2. It; is 3. was able to 4. happier than 5. for; health 6. enjoyed themselves 7. easy enough 8. If; don't 9. been away 10. lasted; hours 11. in red 12. After saying 13. cost me 14. if/whether; could lend 15. population; larger; that 16. where to tay 17. There's no need 18. that's missing 19. kind of weather 20. since; died
1. When did 2. How does 3. How often do; help 4. What is; be like 5. Why does, work 6. Where are 7. How long has; been 8. What date is it 9. How many times has; been 10. How long have; learned 11. How soon will; finish 12. How far is 13. Why didn't; go 14. How does; go
15. What did; tell 16. How often 17. What is 18. How does: want 19. How long have; been 20. What's
1. aren't I 2. isn't there 3. is there 4. didn't they/he 5. is it 6. hadn't you 7. shall we 8. will you 9. isn't he
10. have you 11. didn't he
1. doesn't attend 2. can be 3. haven't read or; yet 4. Does; do any work 5. was drawn 6. be made to go
7. What a beautiful park 8. isn't any 9. Have; learned 10. was built 11. Neither; nor; speaks 12. took; to do 13. Is; bad or good 14. There is something wrong with 15. is as; as 16. If you work hard 17. are not only; but also 18. What an 19. Let's go 20. why, hadn't 21. were planted 22. Does, have 23. to meet 24. What good 1234567890ABCDEFGHIJKLMNabcdefghijklmn!@#$%^&&*()_+.一三五七九贰肆陆扒拾，。青玉案元夕东风夜放花千树更吹落星如雨宝马雕车香满路凤箫声动玉壶光转一夜鱼龙舞蛾儿雪柳黄金缕笑语盈盈暗香去众里寻他千百度暮然回首那人却在灯火阑珊处
1. A. Good morning, sir! B. Thank you, sir! C. Good luck, sir!
2. A. I’m Peter. How are you? B. I’m Peter. See you.
C. I’m Peter. Nice to meet you, too.
3. A. Not great. B. Thank you. C. You look great, too.
4. A. Yes, please do. B. No, please don’t. C. Not at all.
5. A. I don’t believe it.
B. Did you? C. Congratulations!
6. A. No, thanks. I can do it by myself.
B. That’s right. C. Don’t do that.
7. A. B. C.
8. Who is the man writing to?
A. His friend Paul. B. His pen pal. C. His Pengpeng.
9. Where are they talking?
A. At the doctor’s. B. In the restaurant. C.At home.
10. What is the boy looking for?
A.Soccers. B.Socks. C.Spoons.
11. Why isn’t the boy going to watch the talk show with the girl?
A. Because he doesn’t like the show.
B. Because he has a lot of homework to do.
C. Because the show is boring.
12. Where is the book store?
A. It’s between the supermarket and the KFC.
B. It’s behind the supermarket.
C. It’s next to the KFC.
13. What do you know about the pictures from the conversation?
A.They are beautiful. B. Only one is beautiful. C. I don’t know.
14. Which sport does Tom like best?
A.Volleyball. B. Basketball. C. Football.
15. How long does it take Jane to get to school on foot?
A. 13 minutes. B. 30 minutes. C. 30th minute.
16. Which place do Tommy and Jacky often walk to and from?
A. The same room. B. The same office. C. The same class.
17. When did it start to rain?
A. When they were walking home.
B. When they were walking to work.
C. When they were in the office.
18. Who quickly took out the umbrella?
A. Both of them. B. Jacky. C. Tommy.
19. Why didn’t Jacky carry his umbrella?
A. Because he didn’t want to carry it.
B. Because his wife didn’t let him carry it.
C. Because he forgot to carry it.
20. How did Jacky and Tommy feel about their wives?
A.Proud. B. Funny. C. Bored.
21. In the word “down”, the underlined part is pronounced as______.
A./aʊ/ B./əʊ/ C./aɪ/ D./a: /
22. I think English is ______ useful language, and it’s also ______ important language.
A.an, a B.a, an C.an, the D.a, the
23. David Beckham has ______ children. Brooklyn Beckham is his ______ son.
A.third,first, B. three,one C. three, first D.third, one
24. That’s ______ brother’s shirt. It isn’t _______.
A.my, your B.yours, mine C.hers, his D.his, yours
25. Look! The police ______ the food onto the bank of the river.
A. am carrying B. is carrying C. are carrying D. are carried
26. Mike is ______, but his brother Sam is much ______.
A.heavy;heavier B.heavy;heaviest C.heavier;heaviest D.heavier;the heaviest
27. — Come and join us, Betty!
— I’m afraid I can’t. I’m too busy now. If I ____ time, I would certainly go. A. have B. have had C. will have D. had
28. — I’m not going swimming this afternoon.
— ______. I have to help my mother do some cleaning.
A. So am I. B. So I am. C. Neither am I. D. Neither I am.
29. —Don’t smoke here, please.
A. I don’t B. Sorry, I won’t C. No way. D. I will
30. In this test, we’re asked to write a passage of about ______.
A. 80-words B. 80-word C. 80 words D. 80 words’
31. Her mother didn’t tell her _______ then.
A. where is the MH370 flight B. where the MH370 flight is
C. where was the MH370 flight D. where the MH370 flight was
32. The terrorists（恐怖分子）in Xinjiang ______ last month.
A. are caught B. was caught C. were caught D. is caught
33. _______ may have a chance to be successful if he tries his best.
A. None B. Nobody C. Somebody D. Everybody
34. The old man was so_______ the good news that he couldn’t say a word.
A.interested in B.excited about C.afraid of D. worried about
35. Do you know the man_______ saved five people in the fire?
A. who B.it C. when D. whom
第三节 补全对话（共5个小题, 每小题1分，共计5分）
A: Hello! B: 36 A: Well, would you please give me some advice on how to remember English words? B: 37 In fact, I learn English words by heart. A: 38
B: First of all, it is necessary for you to have a good habit of remembering them. A: 39
B: No, you don’t need to. Try to learn by heart a few new words each day, follow the rules of pronunciation and you will finish remembering all of them in one week. B: 40 I’ll try my best. Bye!
A: OK, bye-bye.
Early last year, two young brothers in Jiangsu Province 41 badly burned while playing. The“game”they were playing was 42 they had watched in the cartoon Pleasant Goat and the Big Big Wolf （《喜羊羊和灰太狼》）.The brothers were 43 two little goats while their friend was playing a bad wolf . Their friend tied them 44 a tree and set fire to the grass around them.
The sad story is an example of how many children follow the violence（暴力） they see on television, especially cartoons. It is 45 that violent cartoons can make children more aggressive（具有攻击性的）. In a survey, researchers 46 the children after watching non-violent and violent cartoons. They found that the kids who watched violent cartoons fought with others and 47 class rules more often. Children under the age of seven are too 48 to understand that the violence on TV can bring 49 real harm. It is parents’ job 50 them understand it.
41. A. are B. is C. were D. was
42. A. something B. anything C. everything D. nothing
43. A. eating B. buying C. watching D. playing
44. A. with B. to C. in D. at
45. A. report B. reporter C. reported D. reporting
46. A. advised B. asked C. called D. compared
47. A. broke B. followed C. obeyed D. made
48. A. young B. old C. small D. little
49. A. him B. them C. we D. you
50. A. help B. to help C. helping D. helped
Wonderful Activities for Teenagers in Summer Vacation
Join Us for a Day at Tianchi Amusement Park!
Children aged 12 to 15 are invited to take part in
the Event of the Summer at Tianchi Amusement Park.
It’s in Yibin County(县), next to Tianchi Park. You
won’t want to miss this day of fun. Join us at Tianchi Amusement Park on July 14. Register（登记）early.
A New Animal Star Is Coming!
An elephant from Thailand is waiting for you at
Cuiping Zoo from July 10 to August 25. The elephant can
ride bikes, play basketball, dance and play the harmonica
(口琴)He gives two shows a day at 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Address: Mount Cuiping
A. Children under 5. B. Children aged 5-9.
C. Children under 10. D. Children aged 12-15.
52. How long is the elephant staying at Cuiping Zoo? ______
A. 45 days . B. 46days. C. 47 days. D. 48 days.
53. What can the elephant do? ______
A. Ride bikes, play basketball and play the harmonica.
B. Ride bikes, dance and play the harmonica.
C. Ride bikes, play basketball, dance and play the harmonica.
D. Ride bikes, dance and play the harmonica.
54. What are the photos about? ______
A. People and city. B. People in Yibin.
C. Yibin city. D. People in Yibin and Yibin city.
55. Which of the following is RIGHT？______
A. You can only register the Event of the Summer on July 14.
B. The elephant gives 2 shows a day from July 10 to August 25.
C. Wang Gang is one of the best-known photographers in Yibin.
D. You can see the exhibition at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday from July 5 to July 19.
A Play: Four Butterflies(蝴蝶)
Characters: Red Butterfly (RB), Green Butterfly (GB), Green Tree (GT), Rose (R),
Grandpa Sun (GS)
Look! There are four butterflies in the garden. One is red, one is yellow, one is green, and the other one is white. They play games and dance together every day, and they are very happy. One day, it’s fine. Four butterflies are playing a game in the garden. Suddenly it is full of dark clouds and it begins to rain hard.
1. GB: Oh, it’s raining hard. Green Tree is over there. She can help us. GB: Green Tree, our wings are wet. Please let us stay under your leaves.
GT: Green Butterfly, I like you. We have the same color. You can come in, but the
other three butterflies must go away.
GB: No, thank you. We are good friends. We love each other and must stay together. RB: Rose is over there. She can help us.
2. RB: Rose, our wings are wet. Please let us stay under your leaves.
R: Red Butterfly, I like you. We have the same color. You can come in, but the other three butterflies must go away.
RB: No, thank you. We are good friends. We love each other and must stay together.
3. GS: What good friends they are! This is a real friendship. I must help them. The sun drives the clouds away and asks the rain to stop. Soon the sun gives off
bright light and
dries up their wings.
4. Four butterflies: Oh, the sun comes out. Our wings are dry. Let’s play and dance again.
56. How many butterflies are there in the garden? ______
A. One butterfly. B. Two butterflies.
C. Three butterflies D. Four butterflies
57. What are the butterflies doing when it starts to rain? ______
A. They are flying. B. They are dancing.
C. They are playing a game. D. They are staying under the leaves.
58. Whom do the butterflies ask for help? ______
A. Green Tree. B. Rose.
C. Green Tree and Rose. D. Green Tree, Rose and Grandpa Sun.
59. Who helps the butterflies at last? ______
A. Rose. B. Grandpa Sun.
C. Rain. D. Dark clouds. 60. What is the main idea of the play? ______
A. Butterflies cannot fly if their wings are wet.
B. The four butterflies are sisters and brothers.
C. Grandpa often helps others.
D. A real friendship means that friends stay together when they are in trouble.
When you hear Westerners（西方人）say “ Drop in anytime”（随时来玩）or “Come and see me soon” , you should realize that it doesn’t mean you are welcome to come over to their house anytime. It’s wise to telephone before visiting someone. Never accept an invitation unless you really plan to go. You may refuse by saying, “Thank you for inviting me, but I may not be able to come.” If you are unable to come after accepting the invitation, be sure to tell those who invite you in advance（提前）that you will not be there.
When you have accepted the invitation to a party or a dinner, it is polite to bring small gifts with you, such as bottles of drink, flowers and chocolate. Sometimes Westerners may take you out to dinner in a restaurant and it does not necessarily mean that he is going to pay the bill at the end of the meal. He might want you to “go Dutch”, which means each person pays his own bill.
61. The best title of this passage is ________
A. Drop in anytime. B. Come and see me soon.
C. Invitation in western countries. D. Westerners.
62. When Westerners say “ Drop in anytime” or “Come and see me soon” , it means
A. you are welcome to visit them anytime
B. you are welcome to visit them, but you still need to call them before going to their house.
C. they don’t want you to visit them.
D. they will hold a party for you.
63. If a westerner invites you to go to his house, ________
A. you may refuse if you don’t plan to go.
B. you have to accept the invitation even you don’t want to go.
C. you can’t accept the invitation.
D. and you accept the invitation, you must go.
64. If you have accepted the invitation to a party or a dinner, what kind of gifts
will you bring? ________
A. Money. B. Televisions C. Computers. D. Books
65. The underlined part “go Dutch” means “________” in Chinese.
A. 去荷兰 B. 去Dutch这家餐厅 C.实行 AA制 D. 请客
Moms take care of their children life and
dads bring home foodand make the family rules. These are the roles moms and dads fall into when they become parents andit’s common among all cultures. But times change and parents’ roles seem to be changing, too. More women are bringing home food by having full-time jobs and men are taking care of their children at home. Chinese TV show Where Are We Going, Dad ? provides a closer look at the changing roles of dads in modern family life. The show follows the adventures（冒险经历）of five celebrity（明星）dads who take trips with their young children (aged 4 to
6) and try to complete a set of tasks. It shows how young dads are trying hard to find the best way to raise their children and keep a closer relationship with them. Young dads no longer want to be cold.
Psychologists（心理学家）say that a strong fatherly influence is important in a child’s development. Fathers teach their children skills and encourage them to try new things. They also give them a sense of safety. A child learns that if something goes wrong, he or she can depend on dad to help fix it. The psychologists also say that without a dad, a childis more possible to drop out of school and get into trouble.
A mother’s love is important, and so is a father’s love. Chen Mo, a psychology professor says,“It takes both parents to raise a child. Children have different needs at different ages and this needs to be considered by both parents.”
66. What are the common roles of moms and dads in all cultures? ______
A. Moms take care of their children and dads bring home food and make the family rules.
B. Moms bring home food by having full-time jobs and dads take care of their children at home.
C. Both parents take care of their children at home.
D. Both parents go out to work, while grandparents take care of their children at home.
67. What are the young dads trying to do in the show? ______
A. They are trying hard to find the best way to raise their children and keep a closer relationship with them.
B. They are trying to complete a set of tasks with their kids. They are also trying
hard to find the best way to raise their children and keep a closer relationship with them.
C. They are trying to make more money.
D. They are trying to be cold to their kids.
68. Why is a strong fatherly influence important in a child’s development? ______
A. Fathers teach their children skills and encourage them to try new things. They also give them a sense of safety.
B. If something goes wrong, a child can depend on dad to help fix it.
C. With a dad, a child can do better in school work. D. Without a dad, a child is more possible to drop out of school and get into trouble.
69. What is a child more possible to do without a dad？______
A. Stay out late B. Get into trouble and do badly in school work.
C. Drop out of school. D. Drop out of school and get into trouble.
70. Why does it take both parents to raise a child? ______
A. A child feels safer with both parents.
B. A child feels happier with both parents.
C. Both parents need to consider that children have different needs at different ages.
D. It is both the father’s and the mother’s duty to raise a child.
71. We usually have ______________（面包）for breakfast.
72. Do you know the person ______________（跑）after the bus?
73. God helps those who help ______________（他们自己）.
74. EXO is one of the ______________ (最热的) singing groups in China.
75. We should often ______________（交流）with our parents and understand them.
The fire on the bus was ______________ ______________ soon.
77. —你多久回来？ —一个月以后。
—______________ ______________ will you come back ?
—In a month.
______________ ______________ swim in the swimming pool. It’s safer.
David looks very cool ______________ ______________.
It’s impolite to speak too loudly ______________ ______________.
South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun’s popularity has swept（横扫） 81 Asia. He is 82 so popular because of the role he played in the popular TV drama My love from the Star.（《来自星星的你》） In the drama, Kim plays a 400-year-old alien and ends up 83 in love with a modern-day actress.
This is not the first success for the young star. Since he 84 a professional actor seven years ago, Kim 85 more than 20 prizes for acting.
Kim’s serious attitude（态度）towards acting brings 86 great success. A director once said that the dramas with Kim in were all popular. It is because“he always studies the story very 87
before acting out the character.”
As you can see, attitude is everything. Your success 88 your attitude!
体育运动是中学生的共同爱好。请你根据下列提示写一篇题为 What We Get from Sports 的短文，短文应包含以下要点:
* 参考词语：lose weight，keep slim （保持苗条）
What We Get from Sports
Students in our school have one thing in common --- an interest in sports._________________
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
宜宾市2014年高中阶段学校招生考试英语听力测试。请考生们做好听音和答题准备。 第一小节 情景反应
1．Good morning, boys and girls!
2．Hi, my name is Lin Ping. Nice to meet you.
3．You look great in this new dress.
4．Would you mind me opening the window?
5．I’ve got the first place in the English competition, Linda.
6．Can I help you with the bag?
7. I need a glass to drink some orange juice.
8. W：What are you doing now?
M: I’m busy writing an email to my pen pal.
Q: Who is the man writing to?
9. W: What’s wrong with you, young boy?
M: I’m not feeling well today, doctor. And I’ve got a headache. Q: Where are they talking? 10. M: Where are my socks, mum?
W: They are under your bed. Don’t throw your things about next time, son. Q: What is the boy looking for?
11. W: There is a wonderful talk show on TV tonight. Would you please come over
watch it with me?
M: I would like to, but I have a lot of homework to do.
Q: Why isn’t the boy going to watch the talk show with the girl?
12. M: Excuse me，is there a book store near here?
W: Let me see. There is one over there, just between the supermarket and the
Q: Where is the book store?
13. M: Come here, and have a look at these photos.
W: Wow. They are beautiful. Look at this one with a big river. Is it Yibin? M: Beautiful, isn’t it? It was taken when I was traveling in Yibin. Q: What do you know about the pictures from the conversation?
14. W: Tom, which is your favorite sport, football, basketball or volleyball? M: Mm„, I like them all, but football is my favorite sport.
Q: Which sport does Tom like best?
15. W: Peter, do you live far from school?
M: No, I live close to school. What about you, Jane?
W: I live far from school. It’s 30 minutes on foot.
Q: How long does it take Jane to get to school on foot?
Tommy and Jacky are next door neighbors and they work in the same office, so they often walk together to and from the office. One afternoon, they were walking home together when it started to rain. Tommy quickly took out his umbrella from his handbag, opened it and said proudly, “My wife is really great. She can tell the future. This morning she said it would rain and told me to carry my umbrella with me.” Jacky smiled and walked close to him, and went under Tommy’s umbrella. Jacky said to Tommy even more proudly, “My wife is even greater than your wife in telling the future. She didn’t let me carry my umbrella and told me to use yours.”
1-7 ACBCCAB 8-15 BABBAACB 16-20 BACBA
21-25 ABCDC 26-30 ADCBC 31-35 DCDBA
41-45 CADBC 46-50 DAABB
51-55 DCCDB 56-60 DCCBD 61-65 CBADC
第一节 单词拼写（71—75小题，每小题1分, 共5分，一空一词，单词拼写正确但形式
71. bread 72. running 73. themselves 74. hottest 75. communicate
第二节 完成句子（76—80小题，每小题1分, 共5分，每空0.5分，一空一词，与答案不符不给分）。
76. put out 77. How soon 78. We’d better 79. with glasses 80. in public
81. across 82. getting 83.falling 84. became
85. has won 86. him 87.carefully 88. depends on
4. One possible version:
Students in our school have one thing in common—an interest in sports. But different students have different reasons for taking part in sports.
Many students have sports when they feel tired after study. They
just want to relax themselves and have fun. Most boys love sports. They take part in all kinds of sports in order to become stronger. They join in the sports that interest them most, such as soccer, basketball and volleyball. Girls also like sports. Some of them they want to lose weight, to be slim and pretty by doing sports.
In my opinion, no matter what reasons we have, we all can get a lot from sports.
( )1.What is Mike going to be when he grows up?
A. B. C.
( )2. How does Tom learn English?
( )3. When is the boy’
( )4. How will Mike go to Beijing?
( )5. What is Mr Brown’
s telephone number?
( )6 . When is the woman going to leave for Beijing ?
A. On Saturday. B. On Sunday. C. On Friday.
( )7. Why is the woman worried?
A. She can't find her child.
missed her bus.
( )8. How much is John's watch?
A. Fifty yuan. B. Fifteen yuan. C. Thirty－five yuan. B. She lost her cell phone. C. She 听第四段对话，回答第9小题。
( )9.What can we know from the dialogue?
A. John was late for the film.
C. John found the film interesting.
( )10. How long has the boy been ill?
A. For two days. B. For three days. C. For four days. B. John didn't really want to see the 听第六段对话，同答第11—12小题。
( )11. How many people are there in the family?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
( )12. What is Tom doing today?
A. Cooking breakfast. B. Cleaning up the park. C. Staying with father. 听第七段对话，回答第13—15小题。
( )13. What is Mrs Black good at?
A. Swimming. B. Cooking. C. Boating.
( )14. What was the weather like when they had the picnic? A. Windy. B. Rainy. C. Sunny.
( )15. Where did the man have his picnic?
A. In a boat. B. In the park. C. Near the river.
( )16. What was the husband like?
A. He was small and thin. B. He was large and fat.
C. He was tall and strong.
( )17. How often did the man get his pay?
A. Every month. B. Every day. C. Every week. ( )18. What was his wife doing when he hurried into the living room?
A. She was listening to the radio and eating apples.
B. She was watching TV and waiting for her husband.
C. She was listening to the radio and cleaning the room.
( )19. How did he get the ten thousand dollars?
A. He saved the money little by little. B. He bought the lottery tickets(彩票). C. He found the money in his office. ( )20. What did his wife feel when she heard the news?
A. She was happy. B. She was angry.
C. She was happy at first. Then she got angry.
21. My birthday is coming up. Daniel will send me _____ e-dog as my birthday present.
A. a B. an C. / D. the 22. Mary will arrive Nanjing the morning of July 5 by plane.
A. to; on B. in; on C. in; in D. at; in
23. —There is salt in the kitchen. Would you like to go and get _____, Tom?
A. little; some B. few; some C. a little; some D. a few; any
24. —What’s your favourite Chinese traditional festival?
A. April Fool’s Day B. Father’s Day
C. Christmas Day D. the Spring Festival
25. —Oh, there’s someone knocking at the door.
—_______ must be that naughty boy.
A. He B. This C. It D. That
26. —Happy Teachers’ Day! Here are some flowers for you.
— beautiful flowers they are! Thank you!
A. How B. How a C. What D. What a
27. —What do you think of the new bridge?
—I have never seen _____ before.
A. so a long one B. so long one
C. such a long one D. a such long one
28. —I think Mr Zhang may be in his office.
—No, he be there. I saw him just now.
A. needn’t; left B. mustn’t; leaving
C. can’t; leave D. shouldn’t; leave 29. He is so careless that he often his school things at home.
A. puts B. forgets C. takes D. leaves 30. Would you mind me how this physics problem ?
A. telling; to solve B. telling; solve
C. to tell; to solve D. to tell; solve 31. I am waiting for my friend. , I will go swimming alone.
A. If he doesn’t come B. If he won’t come
C. If he hasn’t come D. If he isn’t coming
32. He told me that he ________ here for five minutes.
A. has come B. had arrived C. had been D. came 33. Where have you been, Ann? You on the phone just now.
A. wanted B. are wanted C. had wanted D. were wanted
34. —Could you tell me _____ the Sports Center?
—The day after tomorrow, I think.
A. when will you visit B. when you will visit
C. when would you visit D. when you would visit
35. —Why not come and join us in the game?
—__________, but I must meet Mr Smith at his office now.
A. I’d like to. B. Let’s go
C. Yes, please D. It’s a pleasure
When an earthquake hit a small town, many houses fell down. After the earthquake，all the newspapers reported many stories about some of the families who were in trouble.
One Sunday, when I was reading a newspaper, a special picture touches(触动)me. It suggested everyone should give something helpful to the people in the earthquake. I thought that this would be a good chance to teach my children to help those who were less lucky than themselves. I said to my seven-year-old twins, Brad and Brett, and three-year-old Meghan.
I filled a box with foods and clothes. While I was doing this, I encouraged the boys to choose their toys and give away some of their less favorite things. Meghan watched quietly when the boys took out their old toys and games and put them together. Then she walked away. A few minutes later she came back with Lucy, her much-loved doll. She put the doll on top of the other toys.
I looked at Meghan for a long moment. She taught me a lesson. It's easy to give something that we don't want any more，but harder to give what we cherish(珍爱), isn’t it?
（ ）36．An earthquake happened in the writer’s hometown.
（ ）37．The writer learned the news of earthquake on the radio.
（ ）38．The writer decided to buy some clothes for those people in trouble. （ ）39．The writer didn’t let Meghan give her much-loved doll.
（ ）40．The writer thinks it is more difficult to give what we love a lot.
Journalists are the people who collect information about what’s happening and tell the public through television, radio, newspapers, magazines or the Internet .
A journalist’s life is not as great as people think. 41 one of the exciting things about being a journalist is that journalists can suddenly find themselves in the middle of exciting events. ____42____This includes interviewing people, getting materials, asking for experts and so on. ___43_____After they have finished writing, they give their work to editors who review their stories and give advice. ____44___Although they make most of their interviews by phones and some even by mail, they are also often out in the street, talking to people. Their job is full of changes, and journalists find themselves always in different places from one day to the next. ____45_. When an important thing happens on a weekend, they will have to come into work and follow the story until it comes to an end.
New rules and behavior standards(行为规范)for middle school students came out in March. Middle School is going to use a new way to decide who the top students are. The best students won’t only have high marks. They will also be kids who don’t dye(染) their hair. The following are some of the new rules.
Tell the truth. Have you ever copied someone else’s work on an exam? Don’t do it again! That’s not something an honest student should do. If you have played computer games for two hours in your room, don’t tell your parents you have done homework.
Do more at school. Good students love animals and care for other people. April
is Bird-loving month in China. Is your school doing anything to celebrate? You should join! That way, you can learn more about animals and how to protect them. When more people work together, it makes it more fun for everyone.
Have you ever quarreled with your teammates when your basketball team lost? Only working together can make your team stronger. Be friendly to the people you are with. Try to think of others, not only yourself.
Be open to new ideas. Have you ever thought that people could live on the moon? Maybe you’ll discover Earth Ⅱ someday. Don’t look down on new ideas. Everyone’s ideas are important. You should welcome them, because new ideas make life better for everyone.
Protect yourself. Has someone ever taken money from one of your classmates? Don’t let it happen to you. If you have to go home late, you should let your parents know.
Use the Internet carefully. The Internet can be very useful for your studies. But some things on the Internet aren’t for kids, so try to look at Web pages that are good for you. You can use the Web for run or homework. Can’t you find any good web sites for children? Here are some: Http:// kids.eastday.com Http ://www.chinakids. net.com http:www.Cycnet.com ( )46. The new school rules will help kids by telling them .
A. how they can study well B. what they should do at school
C. what is right and what is wrong D. how they can protect themselves
( )47. According to the passage, which of the following is not true?
A. Take care of yourself when you are out.
B. Tell the truth, even when you are wrong.
C. Keep some animals to protect them.
D. Use the Internet, but keep away from bad things. ( )48. The main idea of the fourth paragraph is about .
A. making the team stronger B. helping with each other
C. being a good friend to others D. getting on well with others
( )49. Good Web sites for children can .
A. be a waste of time B. help them with their studies
C. do homework for them D. make life easier ( )50. The passage tells us how to .
A. be top students B. do more at school
C. care for others D. use the Internet
A forest fire that burned 55 square kilometres was finally brought under control on Wednesday morning. The fire started on Sunday in Black Bear State Park and quickly spread to nearby areas.
On Monday, police evacuated（疏散） the small town of Lawson and ordered the people to leave their homes. The fire destroyed 20 homes in the area and caused heavy damage to 40 others.
Nobody was hurt. Officials said the damage to homes and cars was between $l million and $2 million. The government declared the town a disaster (灾难) area. The fire spread quickly in the hot, dry weather. Fire fighting was difficult because of strong winds. Firemen from 55 fire departments in the state joined the National Fire Service to put out the fire. Some kept fighting for 24 hours. Fire engines and helicopters dropped water onto the fire. In order to control the fire, firemen cleared a way around the fire.
Police closed King Road to traffic on Tuesday because of heavy smoke. Thousands of tourists had to drive an hour north to Queen Road to pass the fire area.
Some people did not follow the police order. Paul Grayson sent his wife and two children to safety, but he stayed. As the fire came within 50 feet of his house, he started thinking, “Am I foolish? Did I stay here too long, just for a house?”
51. When and where did the forest fire start?
52. What did the police order the people to do?
53. Why was fire fighting difficult?
54. How did the firemen drop water onto the fire?
65. What kind of person do you think Paul Grayson was? 第二卷
61. If I have a robot, I want to make him _________(do) the homework.
62. Someone attacked him with a knife and he bled to ________(die).
63. Tom _________(have) a walk with his dog every afternoon.
64. We spend half an hour ________(read) English every morning.
65.They have difficulty in making a _________(decide).
66.Four ________(five) of the students in our class can work out this question.
67.Thomas Edison was a great inventor. He never gave up ________(easy).
68.On _______(child) Day, every child will be happy to get the beautiful presents.
69.My grandfather is as ________(energy) as a young man and he hates doing nothing at all.
70.The comic book you bought is as interesting as ________(I).
Michael Leung, a famous TV host in Hong Kong, wrote a letter to his son. It is not only 71 to children, but also good for all ages. The following are chosen 72 his letter. 1. Life is short. While you are 73 it today, you’ll realize you are at the end of it tomorrow. So the earlier you start to value（珍惜）your life, the 74 you can enjoy it. 2. You might not be successful 75 you don’t study hard, although a lot of successful people haven’t 76 higher education.
3. I don’t expect you to support (供养) me for the rest of my 77 , so I’m not going to do the same for you. You will be living on your own when you grow up. 4. You can require 78 to be nice to others, but you shouldn’t expect the same from others.
5. I’ve been buying the lottery (彩票) for almost twenty 79 , but I’m still poor. I have never got the 80 place even once. So you have to work hard to be successful. There is no free lunch in the world.
As the standard of living is getting higher, more and more people are buying cars.
1. Mike is going to be a football player when he grows up..
2.I learn English by reading aloud every day
3. Tom’s birthday is June 20th
4 .Mike is going to Beijing by train.
5 .Mr. Brown`s telephone number isn’t 6711456. It`s 5711450.
6. M: Today is Friday. Are you going to Beijing tomorrow?
W: No, I’m going to leave for Beijing the day after tomorrow. It will last over two hours.
7. M: You seem to be worried. What’s the matter with you, Susan?
W: Would you look after my child? My cell phone is missing. I must go to the Found
and Lost office.
8. M: How much is your new watch, Han Mei?
W: It’s fifty yuan. I think it’s cheap.
M: No, yours is expensive. My friend, John bought one like yours yesterday. It’
s fifteen yuan cheaper than yours.
9. M: yesterday was a most unlucky day for me.
W: What happened, John?
M: I bought a film ticket but when I got to the cinema, I couldn’t find it.
W: Then you bought another?
M: Yes. When I got in, the film had already been on. And what’s more, it was
not interesting at all.
10. W: What’s wrong with you, my boy?
M: I don’t feel well, Doctor.
W: How long have you been like this?
M: Since two days ago.
W: Good morning, Tom.
M : Good morning, Mom.
W: I am making breakfast. What would you like?
M: Thanks. I have already eaten. I got up early this morning.
W: Maybe we can do something together with your father today.
M: I am sorry, Mom. But I am busy from morning till night today.
W: Where are you going?
M: To the park.
W: Why? What’s happening at the park?
M: A lot of students will help clean up the parks today. I am working with them. W: That’s right. Do a great job.
M: We will.
W: What else did you do today?
M: After we had finished swimming, I helped Mrs Black. We cooked some food for a picnic.
W: Is Mrs Black a good cook?
M: Yes, she’s an excellent cook and she is very friendly.
W: Where did you have your picnic?
M: Oh, that was fun. We had it in the boat which I borrowed.
W: Really? Interesting!
M: It was great. The sun was hot and the water was warm. What a day! W: It sounds like a good day. Did everyone else enjoy it, too? M: Oh, yes. We will probably never forget it.
There was once a large, fat woman. She had a small, thin husband. She worked in a big office and got his weekly pay every Friday evening. As soon as he got home on Fridays, he had to give his wife all his money, and his wife gave him back only enough to buy his lunch in the office every day.
One day the small man came home very happily. He hurried into the living room. His wife was listening to the radio and eating apples there.
“You’ll never guess what happened to me today, dear,” he said. He waited for a few seconds and then said again, “I won ten thousand dollars buying the lottery tickets!”
“That’s wonderful!” shouted his wife happily. But then she thought for a few seconds and said angrily, “But wait a minute! How could you have enough money to buy the tickets?”
Here is the nine o’ clock news. A terrible traffic accident happened on Highway
77 at 2:00 this afternoon. A school bus was hit by a truck form the back and about fifteen students were badly hurt. The truck driver had both his arms broken. All the injured people were sent to hospital at once. So far no deaths have been reported in the accident. All the students were from No. 12 School.
It is said that bad weather caused the accident. The police told drivers to be more careful on the highway because the weather has not been so good recently. Our reporters will keep an eye on this accident. And more details will be reported in two hours’ time.
参 考 答 案
21.-25. BBADC 26-30 ACCDA 31-35 ACDBA
36-40FFFTT 41-45DBEAC 46-50CCDBA
51. On (a) Sunday in Black Bear State Park.
52. To leave their homes.
53. Because the winds were strong. / Because of strong winds.
54. They used fire engines and helicopters.
55. He was (a little) foolish / loved his family a lot / didn’t know the danger of fires.
听力： 56.2/two 57.77 58.Fifteen 59.Bad weather 60.more careful
61.do 62. death 63.has 64.. reading 65. Decision
66.fifths 67.easily 68.Children’s 69.energetic 70.mine
71. helpful 72. from 73. wasting 74. earlier 75. if
76. received 77. life 78. yourself 79. years 80. third
6. A. It’s in front of the post
B. It’s between the bank and the
C. It’s next to the supermarket and across from the bank.
7. A.David． B. Peter． C. Linda．
8 A. He was reading at the library． B. He was playing basketball on the playground．
C. He was doing his homework at home．
9. A. For four days. B. For three weeks . C. For two months．
10. A. The river is badly polluted．
B. There is no water in the river.
C. The water is too deep．
11. Jack,a 7-year-old American boy, was happy because it was thanksgiving.
12. Jack’s mother put five small candies into the cake for good luck.
13. One corn was lost, but Jack’s mother didn’t notice.
14. Jack couldn’t speak for 15 years
15. At the age of 27,Jack could speak again after he coughed up(咳出) the cake .
16. For many western people , they drink cold water even _____ winter.
A. they B. their C. them D. themselves
18. Of all the drinks , tea is ________ in the world .It has 5,000 years of history in China over..
A. older B. the oldest C. old
A. minute’s D. very old 19. I live near the station, It’s only about five ________ walk. B. minute C. minutes’ D. minutes
20.Tim Cook called his mother every week even while he_______ around the world.
A. was traveling B. is traveling
A. always B. both B. seldom C. often C. traveled D. travels C. neither D. usually D. none 21. I tried two bookshops for the dictionary I wanted, but ________of them had it. 22. ---I hate vegetables. I ________eat them .
23. What happens when you hear a strange noise at night .or find a big spider in the corner of your bedroom ? It often makes us ________.
A. jump B. to jump C. jumping D. jumped
C. have educated D. be educated 24. Teenagers should ________ to take care of themselves from a young age. A. educate B. be educating
25. Thanks to the robots, the human reporters do not have to spend a lot of time ________ boring numbers and B. for C. at D. in 17. Good books are like wise friends, because _____ support you to walk forward and help you understand the
A. processing B. to process C. processed D. process
26. — ______people travel every year?
— Perhaps when we are talking about it. More than 100 planes have taken off around the world.
A. How many
a white tank(坦克)
A. looked up to B. made up C. come up with
29.The police wondered_____.
A. whose handbag it is
handbag was it
30. —Shall we go to the amusement park right away or next weekend?
— ______Any time will do.
A. Excuse me.
(一) 阅读短文，完成31— 45小题。（共15小题，计15分）
Have you seen some machines that eat used plastic bottles and give some coins to the users(用户) ?
Recently , such machines have appeared at universities in Chongqing . They can turn rubbish into treasure and encourage the public to recycle rubbish. The machine is as large as a fridge. Users put an empty bottle in the machine, It is identified(识别) by a small camera. Then it is put into a built-in bin. The users can get some coins. They can also give away the money.
When the machine is filled with bottles . it will tell the company’s(公司) head office. Nearby stations will send workers to have bottles collected . packed and send to the company.
The bottle recycling machines could greatly encourage the public to recycle rubbish and save natural resources(资源) .Now the machine only eats plastic bottles. At sometime in the future it will also cover others. Such as glass bottles .to turn more rubbish into treasure and make full use of the natural resources
People can also see similar machines in Shanghai. In the future, more such machines will appear at some large stations. Bus stops, neighborhoods and schools.
31. The bottle recycling machine eats plastic bottles and give some money to the users(用户) ?
32. When the machine is full , some workers will be sent to collect the bottles .
33. So far , the bottle recycling machine has been able to accept glass bottles .
34. There is no bottle recycling machine in Shanghai now.
35. The passage encourages the public to protect the environment by using the bottle recycling machines
American country music is also known as (被视为) country western music .It has a very long history . It comes B. How much B. / C. How long D. How often 27. Sitting down after a walk is relaxing . But do you dare to sit on a seat________ tells you your weight? C. who D. that 28. A father in the UK has a wonderful ideas to send his kids to school on time. He takes his sons to their school in D. shown up C. whose handbag is it D. whose B. whose handbag it was B. Have a good time . C. I’m afraid I can’t D. It’s up to you .
from the folk songs of immigrants(移民) from Britain.
Country music users simple music and words to express everyday feelings such as loneliness, love , and sadness . That is to say , country music describes life . It talks about friends and enemies , trucks and roads , farm and crops.. People in many parts of the world like country music, because everyone can understand what the music is about .
Country western music became popular first among cowboys(牛仔) in the American west countryside . Cowboys had to take care of cows day and night. When they were alone with the cows, they often sang beautiful sang about their daily life in very simple words .They played guitars, violins. and other instruments. In the south of America , many people added instruments from their homes , like bottles and spoons, When cowboys visited their friends and families on holidays like Thanksgiving , they usually sang and played country western music .
In recent years ,many musicians have made country western music a little different from the one in the past.These changes make the songs sound even better.Today singers such as Carth Brooks.Reba McEntire. Emmylou Harris. Lyle Lovett,Eddie Rabbitt, LeAnn Rimes,Randy Travis and a group called Alabama are singing and playing in different styles.They have brought country western music more and more fans from all over the wold.
36. Country western music comes from the folk songs of immigrants from ____
A. America B.France C. Britain D.Germany
37. According to the passage, people like American country music because ____.
A. It has a long history． B. It comes from Europe.
C. It is sung by cowboys．D. It is easy to understand.
A.sad and lonely
B. quiet and relaxed
C. angry and wild
D. upset and scared
39. Which of these is mentioned in the passage ?
A. Early immigrants lived a very simple life.
B. Many country music singers are not well-educated.
C. Cowboys usually played country western music on holidays.
D. In the west of America , cowboys added instruments from their homes
40. The best title(标题) for the passage is ________.
A. Americans Love American Country Music.
B. The History of American Country Music.
C. Singers and Fans of American Country Music
D. All Kinds of American Music, Yesterday and Today.
e and the trips were tiring.Chen hoped her parents could put the money on a bank card , so she didn’r have to travel so often.
38. The chunk ““ here means “make the animals become ___”.
“It’s usually the most relaxing time for our family.” Said Chen.
She chose the right time.After a few turns of lobbying(游说) ，her parents finally agreed with Chen . So they have to choose a right time .
US magazine Highnight recently surveyed 1,521 kids aged 6-12 in the country , asking questions like “乐于接受的)。Meal time is discovered to be their most favorite time to talk to their parents.Bed time comes second.followed by time spent in the car.
Chinese teenagers seem to have a similar tendency (倾向) over the problem.Qianjiang Daily ,a newspaper in
So do you have anything to talk to your parents about? Choose a good time.
Adam Braun set up the organization(组织) Pencils of Promise in2008. Its goal is to make sure all children have a chance for education. Six years later , the non-profit organization is building a new school somewhere every 90 hours.It has helped more than 22.000 children in Africa,Asia and Latin America.
It all started when Adam Braun was a college student. He was visiting India when a boy stopped him and asked for money on the street, Mr. Braun asked the boy what he would want, if he could have anying in the world.
“I thought the answer was going to be ‘a house’ or ‘a car’ or ‘a boat’. His answer was ‘a pencil’ So I gave him my pencil and he was just happy and excited . I realized he never had been to school before ,and that was the reality(现实) for 57 million children around the world. ” Braun said.
Adam Braun started working in finance(金融) after he graduated from college, But he never forgot the boy and the problem he realized.
“We live in a world in which every child can have a chance to get a good education ,because we have everything necessary already.We are able to educate every child . So I promised to help create that world .” Braun said.
Mr Braun raised money for his project. He paid for building the first Pencils of Promise school,in Laos, five years ago. Since then ,his organization has helped pay for more than 200 schools in the countryside of Laos,Nicaragua,Guatemala and Ghana.
46. Where will Lucy and John go tomorrow?
They will go to the museum .
47.How do they plan to go there?
48. How much should each of them pay for the ticket?
Yuan for the ticket.
49.When had they better arrive at the museum tomorrow?
They had better arrive at tomorrow.
50. What does John ask Lucy to take with her?
He asks Lucy to take an with her .
51. When did Adam Braun set up the organization Pencils of Promise?
52. How often is the organization building a new school somewhere six years later?
53. What would the boy in India want if he could have anything in the world?
54. What did the boy’s answer make Adam realize?
55. Why did Adam Braun set up the organization Pencils of Promise？
56. There were (thousand) of people at the concert.
57. By the end of this month, people in Beijing will be able to brush their_____ (tooth) with water
58. We have already learned many (interest) ways to relax.
(me), not yours. 60. It’s (polite) to stare at anyone or to talk loudly in public.
61. Glass didn’t become (wide) used until the 13th century.
62. The larger library you have in your head, the (long)it usually takes to find a particular(特定的)word.
(warm) of the sun.
Bridges are built for many reasons. Some bridges are built so that cars (cross) over rivers. Others are made for trains to use . In Washington State, there is a very unusual bridge. It was built for squirrels(松鼠) 。
The town of Longview has a very busy street. Many cars pass it every day. When squirrels tried to cross the street, they (kill) . Amos Peters wanted (protect) these small and lovely animals, so he built a bridge for them---one that would let them pass above the traffic.
(be) a symbol of the town for over 40 years since then. And every Christmas, the local (add) a small Christmas tree to the center of the bridge ,How lovely!
A few years ago, the local people (create) a squirrel festival and they raised (build) two more bridges for these lovely animals. For years, because of the bridges . the squirrels in the town have been able to cross safely from one side of the street to the other.
70. 答案: 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69.
Isaac Newton was born in Woolsthorpe , England, on December 25,1642. He was born early and he was Newton’s father died before he was born. His mother married again a few years later. She with his grandmother.
The boy was not a good student .Yet he was curious(好奇的) and liked to make things ,such as kites, boy ,for example, he wanted to find a way to measure(测量) the of the wind .On a windy day , he wind in his face .From the difference between the two jumps, he made his own measure of the power of the wind.
Strangely ,Newton became a much better student after a boy kicked him in the stomach.The boy was one of the best students in the school.Newton decided to get even (报复the boy who kicked him .In a short time ,Newton became the top student at the school.
Newton left school to help on the family farm.. _79____, the boy was not a good farmer.He spent his time solving math problems. Instead of taking care of the farm. He spent hours visiting a bookstore in town, ___ 80.__ selling his vegetables in the market.An uncle believed that Newton would do better as a student than as a farmer.So he sponsored(资助) the young man into Cambridge University to study math.
答案: 71. 72. 73. 74. 75.
76. 77. 78. 79. 80.
请以“My life in ten years为题，根据以下提示，用英语写一篇不少于60词的短文。提示 (短文须包含下列要点)：
1. What do you want to be in ten years ? And why?
2. where will you live in ten years?And why?
3. Say something about your family or your free time activities in ten years.
4. What should you do to achieve your dreams?
My life in ten years
一、 (一) 答案: 1-5. BECAD 6-10. CBACA 11-15. BBAAB
二、(一) 答案: 16-20．DABCA 21-25. CBADA 26-30.ADCBD
三、(一) 答案: 31-35．AABBA 36-40． CDBCB 41-45. DBFAE
(一) 答案：46. insect 47. take the subway 48. ten / 10 49. 9:30 /nine thirty 50. umbrella 51 In 2008
52. Every 90 hours 53. A pencil.
54. Her realized the boy never had been to school before and that was the reality for 57 million children around the world.
55. Because he wants to / Its goal is to make sure all the children have a chance for education.
(一) 答案： 56 thousands 57 teeth 58 interesting 59 mine 60 impolite
61 widely 62 longer 63 warmth
(一) 答案：64 can cross 65 were killed 66 to protect 67 has been 68 add
69 created 70 to build
(一) 答案： 71-75 CAIHK 76-80 GLDFE
第三档：(6—10分) 基本符合题意要求，表达基本完整，条理较清晰，语句较通顺，语言有部分错误。 第四档：(0—5分) 不符合题意要求，表达不够清楚，逻辑关系混乱，语言错误很多。
中小学教育网（ www.g12e.com ）编辑整理，转载请注明出处！
-共11页，当前页是第- 11 -页-
（ ）1.This is old picture of Green family.
A.an,the B.an,/ C.the,/ D.the,a
( ) 2.How many are there in the picture?
A.dog B.cat C.bird D.sheep
( ) 3.There two cups of milk and three apples on the table. table.
A.is B.are C.have D.has
( ) 4.— is Shenzhen?
—It’s Hong Kong.
( ) 5.Mr.Chen is uncle.
A.Tom and Kate B.Tom’s and Kate’s
C.Tom and Kate’s D.Tom’s and Kate
( ) 6.The twins .
A.look like B.looks young
C.look the same D.the same as
( ) 7.Look! There are two windows this wall and there is a map one of the windows.
( ) 8.What three four? Seven.
( ) 9.—Hello,Tom.This is Jane. She is a new student here. — .
A.This is Tom speaking. B.Is that Jane?
C.How do you do? D.How are you?
( ) 10. are in the same team.
A.I,you and he B.You,he and I
C.You,I and he D.He,you and I
( ) 11.—Your picture is very nice! — .
A.Yes, it is. B.No,it isn’t.
C.Oh,thank you. D.That’s OK.
( ) 12.This is a book of . is over there.
( ) 13.There here.
A.is no cars B.aren’t any car
C.isn’t any cars D.are no cars
( ) 14.—Is your brother a worker or a farmer? — .
A.Yes,he is a worker. B.No,he isn’t.
C.He’s in a factory. D.He ’s a farmer.
( ) 15. trousers new. Black.
( ) 16.—I’m sorry I’m late. — .
A.That’s right. B. All right.
C.OK. D.That’s all right.
( ) 17.He has two sons. is a doctor, is a policeman.
A.One,another B.One,the other
C.One,the second D.One,other
( ) 18.— the Chinese book home,and it here tomorrow.
( ) 19.Her mother is her,because she can’t her clothes.
A.wearing,dress B.putting on,wear
C.dressing,put on D.putting on,dress
( ) 20.I like books,I don’t like sports on TV.
A.looking,seeing B.looking at,watching
C.reading,looking at D.reading,watching
Jim lived with his mother in a very big house,and when she 21 ,the house became too big 22 him,so he bought a 23 one in the next street.There was a very nice old clock in his 24 house,and when the man came to take his things to the new house,Jim thought,“I’m not going to let them 25 my beautiful old clock in their truck.Perhaps they will break it, and then it will be very expensive to repair it. ”So he 26 and began to carryit down the road in his arms.
It was heavy, so he stopped two or three times to have 27 . Then suddenly a small boy come along the road. He stopped and looked at Jim for 28 seconds. Then he said to Jim,”You’re a 29 man, aren’t you? 30 don’t you buy a watch like everybody else’s?”
( ) 21.A.worked B.died C.studied D.played
( ) 22.A.at B.with C.for D.about
( ) 23.A.smaller B.bigger C.nicer D.larger
( ) 24.A.second B.first C.third D.new
( ) 25.A.leave B.bring C.carry D.take
( ) 26.A.picks it up B.picked it up
C.picks up it D.picked up it
( ) 27.A.a look B.a drink C.a rest D.a walk
( ) 28.A.few B.a few C.little D.a little
( ) 29.A.great B.foolish C.clever D.bright
( )30.A.Where B.When C.How D.why
Once Affendi(阿凡提)had a joke with the Prime Minister (宰相).He said the Minister would die the next day.The next day it was real that the Minister fell down from the house and died. When the King heard this ,he got angry and sent his men to catch Affen
di at once.
After Affendi had been brought to him,the King said angrily,“Affendi,since you knew when my Minister would die,you must also know the day of your own death.Say it out ,or you will be die today. ”
Looking at the King,Affendi answered,“But how can I know? I’ll die two days earlier than you.” Hearing that his own death would follow if he killed Affendi,the King thought he must keep Affendi alive as long as possible,so he let Affendi go.
( ) 31.Because Affendi played a joke with the Prime Minister,the Prime Minister died. .
( ) 32.Affendi was so clever that he knew the date of his own death.
( ) 33.Affendi said that he would die two days earlier than the king. It was not true.
( ) 34.The king didn’t believe Affendi’s words,so he killed Affendi.
( ) 35.The king was frightened,so he let Affendi go.
Two old men, Bob and Alf, were waiting in line outside the stadium(体育场).They were waiting to get in to watch a football game.
They were both poor and could not buy tickets for seats in the best part of the stadium. They were standing in line to get in the cheapest section(部分).
They both like football. Every week they watched the game. Today when they got to the gate of the stadium, a man was checking the tickets. Bob showed his ticket, but Alf looked for it first in his trousers pockets, then in his jacket pockets and his shirt pockets. The man became angry. “What’s that in your mouth?” he asked.
“Oh, it’s my ticket. I knew I had it somewhere.”
He took the ticket out of his mouth and showed it to the man at the gate.
“OK…OK…” the man at the gate said.“You can go in.”
When Alf went inside the stadium,Bob said,“That’s not the place to keep your ticket. ” “Yes, but when I took the old ticket out of my mouth, the date came off too!”
( ) 36.Alf was poor and Bob was rich.
( ) 37.Both of them liked football games.
( ) 38.Alf really didn’t know where he put his ticket.
( ) 39.Bob brought a ticket.
( ) 40.Alf didn’t buy the ticket, he had an old one.
Mr Black had two cats. One was big and the other was quite small. He liked them very much. One day, Mr Green, a friend of his,came to see him. When he saw two holes in the door—a small hole and a large hole, he was surprised and said,“My dear friend ,why are there two holes in your door? ”
“Let the cats in and out of house,” Mr black answered.
“But why are there two holes? Isn’t one hole enough?” asked his friend.
“How can the big cat go through the small one?” he answered.
( )41.One day,Mr Green went to Mr Black’s house .
A.to see two holes B.to see the cats
C.to visit his friend D.to go through the holes
( )42.Mr Black made holes in the door.
A.one B.two C.three D.no
( )43.Mr Green was surprised when .
A．he saw the two holes in the door
B.he thought there should be no holes in the door
C.he thought there should be two holes in the door
D. he thought cats couldn’t go through the holes
( )44.In fact, Mr Black was .
A.a clever man B.a kind man
C.an old man D.a foolish man
( ) 45.Which is the best way to let the cats in and out?
A.To make two holes in the door—a large and a small hole.
B.To make just one small holes in the door.
C.To make two large holes in the door.
D.To make just one large hole in the door.
Jimmy was five year old and his 46
brother Billy was hardly a baby. 47
A morning, their mother waited for an 48
important telephone call, but nobody calling. 49
There were no food in the house 50
and at last she could waited 51
not longer. She had to go to the shops. 52
Jimmy stayed at house to look after the baby. 53
When his mother was out, the telephone rung 54
and Jimmy answered them. 55
56.Are those English cars? (变单数句)
an English car?
57.The boy behind the tree is Tom’s brother.（对划线部分提问）
is Tom’s brother?
58.There are no sheep on the hill. （对划线部分提问）
How are there on the hill?
59.He does his homework every day. （变否定句）
He his homework every day.
60.They like speaking English very much. （变否定句）
They don’t like speaking English .
There three and a car the .
It’s time us English .
Let me the photo of your family.
My father .He is .
that man your father mother?
Yesterday Mum 66 Ann to 67 something. When she got 68 the 69 , she remembered that 70 forgot the 71 . she had to go 72 to 73 the money. Then she went back to the shop, 74 the things and brought 75 home.
66. 67. 68. 69. 70.
71. 72. 73. 74. 75.
一、1~5 ADBDC 6~10 CCCCD 11~15 CBDDC 16~20DBBCD
二、21~25 BCABA 26~30 BCBBD
三、31~35 FFTFT 36~40 FTFTT 41~45 CBADD
四、46、years 47.nearly 48.One 49.called 50.was
51.wait 52.no 53.home 54.rang 55.it
五、56.Is that 57.Which boy 58.many sheep 59.doesn’t do 60.at all
六、61.are policemen in picture 62.for to learn hard 63.have at look at
64.isn’t in at work 65.Who is between and
七、66.asked 67.buy 68.to 69.shop 70.she 71.money 72.home
Ａ．只要 不但 而且
Ｂ．因为 就 所以
Ｃ．只有 才 所以
Ｄ．因为 所以 而且
7 对下列复句的分析不正确的一项是（ ）（2分）
(二) 阅读议论文 (15分)
一、1．Ｄ 2．Ｂ 3．Ｄ 4．Ｄ 5．Ａ 6．Ａ 7．Ｂ 8．Ｄ 9．Ｃ 10．③①⑤②④ 11（1）《梦溪笔谈》沈括 （2）《背影》《春》 12．（1）月有阴晴圆缺 （2）千树万树梨花开 （3）门前流水尚能西（每空1分，有漏字、添字、错别字，该空不得分）
二、（一）13．信息源的种类及其对人类社会的作用。 14．分类别“近年来„„的事情”（每空1分） 15．举例子 从社会信息源中自动提取信息的重要性
（三）24．Ｂ 25．设问、“古仁人之心”、“不以物喜，不以己悲”“先天下„„而乐”、译文：我曾探求过古代道德高尚的人的思想感情，或许不同于前面那悲喜的两种感情吧，（这是）为什么呢？ 26．略、27．联系全文主旨回答（或作者身份经历或作者的政治抱负或此名言今天的意义均可）