1. It‟s an honour 作主语 2. She didn‟t like 作宾语
作表语 作定语 作状语
It is a good thing for him to have been criticized.（主语） She preferred to have been given heavier work to do. (宾语)）
He thought it an honour to have been invited to the party. （宾语） She was the first woman to have been elected to such a post. （定语）
三 被动语态由be＋过去分词构成，be随时态的变化而变化。以give为例，各种时 态的被动语态形式为：
The first section of New College English is designed for speaking practice and is based on pictures and topics.
一般过去时：was/were＋givenThese computers were made in our own country. 一般将来时：will/shall be＋given
Shall we be asked to attend the opening ceremony? 过去将来时：would be＋given
The news would be sent to the soldier's mother as soon as it arrived. 现在进行时：am/is/are being＋given
The machine is being repairedin the workshop.
The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence, are ____and perfected now. A. developed B. have developed
C. are being developed D. will have been developed 过去进行时：was/were being＋given
The feast was being prepared when the birds arrived in the sky 现在完成时：have/has been＋given
Swift progress has also been made in culture and education. 过去完成时：had been＋given
The huge bridge had been damaged before the World WarⅡ. 将来完成时：will/shall have been＋given
The book will have been published by the end of next month. 含有情态动词的动词变成被动语态：情态动词+be +过去分词 This problem can be solved.
George might be sent to America by his company in August. 公司可能八月份派乔治去美国。 四、不定式的主动形式表示被动
1．在there be结构中。There is a lot of homework to do．There is no time to lose .
2．在“n／pron + be + adj + to do”结构中。常用的形容词有easy，difficult，hard，impossible，
nice，pleasant，light，heavy，interesting，important，expensive，cheap， fit， dangerous等。 He is hard to convince.
3.在“too—to do; enough…to…”结构中。如： The problem is too difficult to work out． The house is big enough to live in.
4．在“with+n+to do”结构中。With nothing to do，he lay in bed． With so many exercises to do，I can„t go to the cinema．
5．当不定式的逻辑主语在句中出现时。I have a letter to type today．
Do you have anything to say?
6．当不定式隐含在for sb to do结构中时。
This is the best book to read (=for us／you to read)．
The important thing to do is to lock the door when we leave the house． 7其他主动表示被动
1）The book is so interesting that it sells well This kind of cloth washes well.(耐洗) 2）I’m to blame.
3）The match would not strike.
In such weather meat won’t keep long. 4）This cloth feels soft/ smooth.
5）There is a notice which says/reads “Please keep off the grass.”
6)need +V- ing 表示“主语承受动词发出的动作”，表示被动意义。 My car needs repairing (= to be repaired). 类似的：want, require, deserve
在使役动词have, make, get以及感官动词see, watch, notice, hear, feel, observe等后面不定式作宾语补语时，在主动结构中不定式to要省略，但变为被动结构时，要加 to。 It＋be＋过去分词＋that从句 (=主语＋be＋过去分词＋to do sth) It is said that the boy has passed thenational exam. The boy is said to have passed thenational exam.
be supposed to (suppose: vt. 推想; 假设; 猜想) supposed:假定的; 推测的;意图的
Let‟s go and see that film. It‟s supposed to be very good. 练习题
1. He wanted the letter __________ (type) at once.
2. It is the first such project ______________ (design) by Chinese engineers. 3. They knew him ___________________ (arrest) by the police. 4. He‟ll show you the right path _______ (take).
5. He said he was _________ (send) there to attend an important meeting next Friday. 6. She didn‟t want her son ___________ (take) away.
7. Do let your mother know all the truth. She appears ________________ (tell) everything. 8. She is busy preparing for the exams __________ (hold) next month. 9. He hurried to the station only ______ (tell) that the train had left.
1. Having a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple, but it remains____ whether they will enjoy it.
A. to see B. to be seenC. seeing D. seen
2. I hurried to the meeting hall, only____ that the meeting had been put off.
A. to tell B. to be told C. telling D. told 3. Do let your mother know all the truth, she appears____ everything.
A. to tell B. to be toldC. to be telling D. to have been told 4. Little Tom should love____ to the theater this evening.
A. to be taken B. to takeC. being taken D. taking
5. It is said that plastics can be used to____ many things. Now people are used to____ plastics products.
A. make; usingB. making; usingC. making; useD. make; use
6. With a lot of problems____, the newly-elected president is having a hard time.
A. settled B. settlingC. to settle D. being settled 7. He___ and was made to repeat it.
A. didn‟t understand B. didn‟t be understood C. wasn‟t understandD. wasn‟t understood
8. The pupils here____ all kinds of exercises every day in the past four weeks.
A. kept busy doing B. keep on doing
C. have kept busy doingD. have been kept busy doing 9. Visitors____ not to touch the exhibits.
A. will request B. requestC. are requestingD. are requested 10. In some parts of the world, tea ____ with milk and sugar.
A. is servingB. is servedC. servesD. served 11. The new dictionaries are very useful. They ____ well and _______ already.
A. sell, have been sold out B. sold, had sold out C. sell, sell outD. are sold, have been sold out
12. The train ____ arrive at 11:30, but itwas an hour late.
A. was about to B. was likely to C. was supposed to D. was certain to 13. This dictionary mustn‟t ____ from the library.
A. take away B. taken away C. are taken away D. be taken away 14. My shoes ____ . I went out for a new pair
A. is worn out B. wore out C. were worn off D. were worn out 15. Some of the hotels in my hometown
A. have now been rebuilding B. are now rebuilding C. are now being rebuilt D. are rebuilt now
1. He often helps his brother.
2. People all over the world know the Great Wall.
3. They founded that hospital in 1996.
4. He was doing his homework at this time yesterday.
5. He asked me to work on the farm with him.
6. My father is mending my bike.
7. The writer has written many stories for that magazine.
8. We’re going to hold a meeting this afternoon.
9. His mother had told him not to waste time on fishing.
10. They should do it at once.
11.They always clean their classroom after class.
12.Grandfather will send me a present for my birthday.
13.Tom would look up the word in this dictionary.
14.We will take some photos on the Great Wall.
15. We should speak to the old politely.
16. She has told the police what had happened.
17..We must finish the work by six o'clock this afternoon.
18. They had played basketball well before they left the school.
19.We were going to water the trees soon.
二. 被动语态填空 1. Knives for cutting things.(use)
2. Rice (grow) in the south of China.
3. this kind of car (make) in the USA?
4. Li Ming (ask) to attend the meeting yesterday.
5. Some presents (buy) by my sister for me every birthday. 6. the cake (make) by your mother yesterday? 7.What it (make) of? Paper.
8. He often (hear) (sing) in the room. 9.The workers (make) (work) for 12 hours by the boss every day.
10. Many stars (can see) at night.
11. Your bike (must not put) there.
12.Computers ___________(often use) in our maths lessons.
13.The book “Tom Sawyer” __________(write) by Mark Twain.
14.The play _________(show) again next month.
15.Just now he _____(be) asked if the meeting ______(hold) next Friday.
16.The trees should _______(water) often after they ______(plant).
17.Great changes _______(take) place in my hometown during the last three years.
18.If it ______(think) carefully, it will _____(do) better.
19.When ______ the meeting _____(have), today or tomorrow?
20. My book _______(keep) on that shelf for two days.
( ) 1 The People's Republic of China ___ on October 1, 1949.
A. found B. was founded C. is founded D. was found
( ) 2 English ____ in Canada.
A. speaks B. are spoken C. is speaking D. is spoken
( )3 This English song___ by the girls after class.
A. often sings B. often sang C. is often sang D. is often sung
( ) 4 This kind of car ___ in Japan.
A, makes B. made C. is making D. is made
( ) 5 New computers ___ all over the world.
A. is used B. are using C. are used D. have used
( ) 6 Our room must ___ clean.
A. keep B. be kept C. to be kept D. to keep
( ) 7 -I'd like to buy that coat.
-I'm sorry. ___.
A. it sold B. it's selling
C. It's been sold D. It had been sold
( )8 A new house ___ at the corner of the road.
A. is building B. is being built C. been built D. be building
( ) 9 The key ___ on the table when I leave.
A. was left B. will be left C. is left D. has been left
( ) 10 Doctors ___ in every part of the world.
A. need B. are needing C. are needed D. will need
( )11 His new book___ next month.
A.will be published B. is publishing
C. is being published D. has been published
( ) 12 Japanese ___ in every country.
A. is not spoken B. are spoken C. is speaking D. is not speaking
( ) 13 These papers___yet.
A.have not written B. have not been written
C. has not written D. has not been written
( ) 14 The sports meet ___ be held until next week.
A. didn't B. won't C. isn't D. doesn't
( ) 15 -My shoes are worn out.
A. Can't they be mended? B. Let me have a look at it.
C. How much do they cost? D. Can't they mended?
( ) 16 ___ the watch been repaired yet? I badly need it.
A. Does B. Has C. Is D. Are
( ) 17___ these desks be needed?A. Will B. Are C. Has D. Do
( ) 18 Why ___ to talk about it yesterday?
A. didn't a meeting hold B. wasn't a meeting held
C. wasn't held a meeting D. a meeting wasn't held
( ) 19 Who was the book___?
A. write B. wrote C. written D. written by
( ) 20 Where ___ these boxes
A. was B. were C. is D. am
( )21 The flowers___often.
A. must be water B. must be watered C. must watered D. must water
( ) 22 The books may___ for two weeks.
A. be kept B. be borrowed C. keep D. borrow
( ) 23 The broken bike____ here by Mr Smith.
A. can mend B. can mended C. can be mend D. can be mended
( ) 24 The old bridge in my hometown___ next month.
A.is going to be rebuilt B. will rebuilt
C. are going to be rebuilt D. are going to rebuilt
( ) 25 The play ___ at the theatre next Sunday.
A. is going to be shown B. will shown C. will show D. is shown
( ) 26 The old stone bridge ___ next week.
A.is going to be rebuilt B. will be rebuild
C. are going to be rebuilt D. will rebuild
( )27Now these magazines___ in the library for a long time.
A. have kept B. are keeping C. have been keeping D. have been kept
( ) 28The pot ___ for ___ hot water.
A.used; keeping B. was used; keeping
C. is used; to keep D. are used; keep
( )29Tea ___ in the south of China.
A. grows B. is grown C. were grown D. will grow
( ) 30 The bridges___ two years ago.
A. is built B. built C. were built D. was built
( ) 31 Wet clothes are often ___ up near a fire in rainy weather.
A. hang B. hanged C. hanging D. Hung
( )32 The river smells terrible. People must ___ dirty things into it.
A. be stopped to throw B. be stopped from throwing
C. stop to throw D. stop from throwing
( ) 33 The teapot ___ water.
A. is filled with B. filled of C. fulling of D. filled
( ) 34Old people must be looked after well and ___ politely.
A. speak to B. spoken C. speak D. spoken to
( ) 35 Old people must ___.
A. look after well B. be looked well after
C. looked well after D. be looked after well
( ) 36 Newly-born babies___in hospital.
A. are taken good care B. are taken good care of
C. take good care of D. take good care
( )37 They were___ at the sudden noise.
A. frightening B. frightened C. frighten D. frightens
( ) 38These walls___stone.
A.are made of B. made of C. are made into D. made into
( ) 39 Jane ___ to sing us an American song last Saturday.
A. called B. was asked C. told D. was said
( )40 The papers ___ to them.
A. were shown B. show C. shown / D. have shown
( ) 41 The coat___her sister.
A. made to B. were made for C. was made for D. was made to
( ) 42 I___ five minutes to decide whether I should go or not.
A. gave B. was giving C. had given D. was given
( ) 43 Good care____such things.
A. should take of B. should be taken
C. should be taking D. should be taken of
( ) 44She will____good care____.
A. take; of B. be taken; of C. take; for you D. be taken; of you
( )45The teacher made him___ his homework.
A. to do B. do C. did D. done
( ) 46 The boy___ streets without pay in the old days.
A. was made to clean B. made clean C. made to clean D. was made clean
( ) 47 These children____dance.
A. were seen to B. were seen for C. were seen D. saw to
( ) 48 These stones___well.
A. are fitted B. fit C. fits D. is fitted
( )49 The bike ___ 500 yuan.
A. was cost B. costed C. cost D. is costed
( )50 The important meeting ___ on a cold morning last year.
A. was had B. was held C. held D. had
( ) 51 Great changes___ in the past ten years in China.
A. took place B. have taken place C. were taking place D. Had taken place
( ) 52 You can't use the computer, it____.
A. was broken down B. is wrong C. is bad D. has broken down
( ) 53 Great changes___in our country during the past 20 years.
A.have happened B. happened
C. have been happened D. were happened
( ) 55 The watch has often ___ down.
A. sat B. lain C. broken D. fell
( ) 56 Please pass me another cup. This one___.
A. is broken B. is breaking C. broke D. broken
( ) 57 The story books___ by the writer in the 1960s.
A. are written B. were written C. are writing D. were writing
( ) 58 What time ___ the door ___ every day?
A. does; closed B. does; close C. is; closed D. /; close
( )59 Can he___himself?
A. get dress B. get dressed C. gets dressed D. instead of
( )60 He fell from his bike and ___.
is hurt B. gets hurt C. got hurt D. hurt
( )1.The strange thing was used ______ wine（酒） by ancient（古代
A.for drink B.to drink C.drinking D.drinked
( )2.Today,too many trees are still _____ in the world.
A.cutting down B.cut down C.being cut down D.cutted down
( )3.English _____ in many countries, but Chinese _____ their own
A.is spoken,speaks B.speaks,is spoken
C.is spoken,speaken D.is spoken,is spoken
( )4.This kind of apple ______ in Jinzhou.
A.is grown B.grow C.grew D.are grown
( )5.These young trees must ______ after well.
A.look B.looks after C.be looked D.looked
( )6.My coat is made _____ cool（羊毛） and silk.
A.to B.for C.from D.of
( )7.Our teacher was seen ______ to the office a moment ago.
A.go B.to go C.going D.goes
( )8.The Oxford Castle _____ by Henry. It is in very good condition now.
A.built B.was built C.has been built D.is built
( )9.Ice can be _____ water.
A.turn into B.turn to C.turned into D.turned to
( )10.Keys are used for _____ doors.
A.lock B.locked C.locking D.locks
( )11.The greenhouse(温室) should be _____ glass.
A.made of B.made from C.made into D.made in
( )12.Sorry, all the vegetables ______. Please come tomorrow.
A.sells well B.have sold out
C.have been sold out D.are selling
( )13.The man is badly hurt. He _____ to the hospital.
A.has sent B.has been sent C.sent D.has sent for
( )14.A big cinema ______ in our town next year.
A.will build B.is built C.will be built D.has built
( )15.This book _____ by a famous writer many years ago.
A. writes B. is written C. was writen D. was written
( )16.In China the money ______ to children for good luck by their
parents or other senior in Spring Festival
A.gives B.is given C.are given D.give
1.They built a new school in the village last year.（改为被动语态）
A new school ___________ ___________ in the village last year.
2.In the old days people used teapots（茶壶） to make tea. （改为被
In the old days teapots ___________ ___________ to make tea.
3.This makes me feel thirsty.（改为被动语态）
I __________ __________ __________ feel thirsty by this.
4.Did you buy this bike from the shop ? （改为被动语态）
__________ __________ __________ __________ from the shop （by you）?
5.Only this year, millions of trees has been planted by the soldiers
Only this year, The soldiers ___________ ___________ millions of
6.We should speak to old men politely. （改为被动语态）
Old men should __________ __________ __________ politely.
7. My watch needs repairing.（同义句）
My watch needs ____________ _____________ ____________.
8. He’s often seen to dance in his room, ___________ ___________
9. The photos were taken in Japan.
( )1._____ a new library _____ in our school last year?
A.Is; built B.Was; bulit C.Does; build D.Did; build
( )2.An accident ____ on this road last week.
A.has been happened B.was happened C.is happened D.happened
( )3.Cotton ____ in the southeast of China .
A.is grown B.are grown C.grows D.grow
( )4.So far,the moon ____ by man already.
A.is visited B.will be visited
C.has been visited D.was visited
( )5.A talk on Chinese history _____ in the school hall next week.
A.is given B.has been given C.will be given D.gives
( )6.How many trees ____ this year?
A.are planted B.will plant
C.have been planted D.planted
( )7.A lot of things ____ by people to save the little girl now.
A.are doing B.are being done
C.has been done D.will be done
( )8.Neither of them ______ in China .
A.is made B.are made C.were made D.made
( )9.Look! A nice picture ____ for our teacher.
A.is drawing B.is being drawn C.has been drawn D.draws
( )10.Your shoes ____. You need a new pair.
A.wear out B.worn out C.are worn out D.is worn
( )11.The doctor _____ for yet.
A.isn't sent B.hasn't been sent C.won't be sent D.wasn't sent
( )12.--When ___ this kind of computers______? --Last year.
A.did; use B.was; used C.is; used D.are; used
( )13.The Great Wall ____ all over the world.
A.knows B.knew C.is known D.was known
( )14.I ____ in summer.
A.born B.was born C.have been born D.am born
( )15.He says that Mr Zhang _____ to the factory next week.
A.is sent B.would send C.was sent D.will be sent
( )16.Who _____ this book _____?
A.did; written B.was; written by C.did; written D.was;written
( )17.Mary ____ show me her new dictionary.
A.has asked to B.was asked to C.is asked D.asks to
( )18.A story _____ by Granny yesterday.
A.was told us B.was told to us C.is told us D.told us
( )19.The monkey was seen _____ off the tree.
A.jump B.jumps C.jumped D.to jump
( )20.The school bag ___ behind the chair.
A.puts B.can be put C.can be putted D.can put
( )21. Older people ____ well.
A.looks after B.must be looked after
C.must look after D.looked after
( )22.Our teacher ______ carefully.
A.should be listened to B.should be listen
C.be listened D.is listened
被动语态由be ＋过去分词构成，be 随时态的变化而变化。 各种时态的被动语态
1) am/is/are +done (过去分词) 一般现在时
例Visitors are requested not to touch the exhibits. 2） has /have been done 现在完成时
例All the preparations for the task have been completed, and we're ready to start. 3） am/is /are being done 现在进行时 例A new cinema is being built here． 4） was/were done 一般过去时
例I was given ten minutes to decide whether I should reject the offer. 5） had been done 过去完成时
例 By the end of last year, another new gymnasium had been completed in Beijing. 6） was/were being done 过去进行时 例A meeting was being held when I was there. 7） shall/will be done 一般将来时
例Hundreds of jobs will be lost if the factory closes. 8） should/would be done 过去将来时
例The news would be sent to the soldier's mother as soon as it arrived. 二、被动语态的特殊结构形式
1) 带情态动词的被动结构。其形式为：情态动词＋be ＋过去分词。 例The baby should be taken good care of by the baby-sitter. 2）接双宾语的动词的主动语态改为被动语态时有两种情况： ①把间接宾语改为被动语态的主语，直接宾语仍保留原位；
②把直接宾语改为主动语态的主语，此时，间接宾语前要加介词to 或 for 。 如： He gave the boy an apple．→The boy was given an apple．（或An apple was given
to the boy．不再是双宾结构）
Her father bought her a present．→She was bought a present by her father．（或A present was bought for her by her father．不再是双宾结构）
4）在使役动词have, make, get以及感官动词see, watch, notice, hear, feel, observe等后面不定式作宾语补语时，在主动结构中不定式to 要省略，但变为被动结构时，要加to 。
例Someone saw a stranger walk into the building. 可改为A stranger was seen to walk into the building.
5) 有些相当于及物动词的动词词组，如“动词＋介词”，“动词＋副词”等，也可以用于被动结构，但要把它们看作一个整体，不能分开。其中的介词或副词也不能省略。 这类词包括: look after, talk about, set up, put off, put up with, pay attention to, take care of 等。
例The meeting is to be put off till Friday. 三、 为何使用被动语态
1. 讲话者不知道动作的执行者或不必说出动作的执行者 (这时可省 by 短语) 。 例 My bike was stolen last night. 2. 为了更好地安排句子。
例The well-known person got on the bus and was immediately recognized by people. （一个主语就够了）
四、 It is said that+从句及其他类似句型
一些表示“据说”或“相信”的动词如believe, consider, expect, report, say, suppose, think 等可以用于句型“It＋be ＋过去分词＋that 从句”或“主语＋be ＋过去分词＋to do sth.”。有：
It is said that… 据说,It is reported that…据报道，It is believed that…大家相信，It is hoped that…大家希望，It is well known that…众所周知，It is thought that…大家认为，It is suggested that…据建议。
例It is said that the boy has passed the national exam. （＝The boy is said to have passed the national exam. ） 五、主动表被动的特殊用法
1有些动词当它们和well, badly, easily等副词连用时，表示主语内在品质或性能，用主动表示被动，常见的有：write, read, clean, sell, wash, cook 等。如： The cloth washes easily. The pen writes smoothly. 试比较：The door won't lock． （指门本身有毛病）
The door won't be locked． （指不会有人来锁门, 指“门没有锁”是人的原因） 2 某些连系动词：look, feel, smell, taste, sound, prove, appear等，用主动表示被动，常接形容词或名词作表语。
e.g. Your idea sounds reasonable. What he said proved to be correct.
3. 表示“发生、进行”的不及物动词和短语，如：happen, last, take place, break out, come out, come about, come true, run out, give out, turn out等以主动形式表示被动意义。 例 How do the newspapers come out? 这些报纸是如何引出来的呢？ The party turned out to be very successful. His dream will come true sooner or later. Our food supply has given out.
4． 在need ，want ，require, bear等词的后面，动名词用主动形式表示被动意义，其含义相当于动词不定式的被动形式。
例The house needs repairing（to be repaired）．这房子需要修理。
5． 形容词worth 后面跟动名词的主动形式表示被动含义，但不能跟动词不定式；而worthy 后面跟动词不定式的被动形式。
例The picture-book is well worth reading．（＝The picture-book is very worthy to be read ．）
6. 不定式在某些形容词后作状语且和句子的主语（或宾语）构成逻辑上的动宾关系时此类形容词包括：difficult, comfortable, pleasant, fit, interesting, unfit, light, heavy,
The sentence is easy to understand. She found the problem hard to deal with.
7. 不定式作名词的后置定语，和被修饰的名词有逻辑上的动宾关系，同时和该句主语构成逻辑上的主谓关系，不定式常用主动形式表被动含义： She had only a cold room to live in. I have a meeting to attend. She has many children to look after I gave him a cake to eat
8. 在be to do结构中的一些不定式:这种结构中的不定式通常应用主动表被动。下列动词用不定式的主动形式表示被动意义: rent, blame, let Who is to blame for starting the fire?
Many people speak English．（主动语态）
English is spoken by many people．（被动语态）
A. 结构: “ be + ”
(clean) every day.
(build) last year.
3. My bike (repair) by Tom now.
(operate) at this time.
(translate into) many languages.
(already sell out)
He gave the boy an apple．→The boy was given an apple．（或An apple was given to the boy．）
Her father bought her a present．→She was bought a present by her father．（或A present was bought for her by her father．）
They watched the children sing that morning．→The children were watched to sing that morning．
People believe that he is ill．→It is believed that he is ill．（或：He is believed to be ill．） It was reported that the scientists were searching for new ways to solve the problems.据报道科学家正在寻求解决这些问题的新途径。
常见的句型结构如下：It is （was）agreed（believed/decided/hoped/thought......）that......大家同意（相信、决定、希望、认为）......
It is（was） well known that......众所周知
It is（was ）taken for granted that......被视为当然
It must be remembered that......务必记住......
It mustn’t be forgotten that......千万别忘记......
It is（was） said（reported，heard，told，suggested）that......据说（报道、听说、告知、建议......
某些及物动词可作不及物动词用，特别是后加副词（如well， easily等）时。主动语态有被动含义，这类动词常见的有sell，write， wear，wash，cook，open，close，lock，read，record等。如：
His new novel is selling well．他的新小说很畅销。The cloth washes well．这布很耐洗。 This material won't wear．这种材料不耐穿。His play won't act．他的戏剧不会上演。 The window won't shut．这窗关不上。The door won't open．这门打不开。
The door won't lock．这门锁不上。This poem reads well．这首诗读来很好。
The house needs repairing（to be repaired）．这房子需要修理。
My clothes need washing（to be washed）．我的衣服需要洗了。
The picture-book is well worth reading．（＝The picture-book is very worthy to be read．）这本画册很值得一读。
Such a man as Mr．Smith is not worth helping．（＝Such a man as Mr．Smith is not worthy to be helped．）像史密斯先生那样的人不值得帮助。
This plan is not worth considering．（＝This plan is not worthy to be considered．）这个计划不值得考虑。
( ) 1. _____ a new library _____ in our school last year?
A. Is; built B. Was; built C. Does; build D. Did; build
( ) 2. An accident ____ on this road last week.
A. has been happened B. was happened C. is happened D. happened
( ) 3. Cotton ____ in the southeast of China.
A. is grown B. are grown C. grows D. grow
( ) 4. So far, the moon ____ by man already.
A. is visited B. will be visited C. has been visited D. was visited
( ) 5.A talk on Chinese history _____ in the school hall next week.
A. is given B. has been given C. will be given D. gives
( ) 6. How many trees ____ this year?
A. are planted B. will plant C. have been planted D. planted
( ) 7. A lot of things ____ by people to save the little girl now.
A. are doing B. are being done
C. has been done D. will be done
( ) 8. Neither of them ______ in China.
A. is made B. are made C. were made D. made
( ) 9. The doctor _____ for yet.
A .isn't sent B. hasn't been sent C. won't be sent D. wasn't sent
( ) 10.--When ___ this kind of computers______? --Last year.
A. did; use B. as; used C. is; used D. are; used
( ) 11. The Great Wall ____ all over the world.
A. knows B. knew C. is known D. was known
( ) 12. I ____ in summer.
A. born B. was born C. have been born D. am born
( ) 13. He says that Mr. Zhang _____ to the factory next week.
A. is sent B. would send C. was sent D. will be sent
( ) 14. The monkey was seen _____ off the tree.
A. jump B. jumps C. jumped D. to jump
( ) 15.The school bag ___ behind the chair.
A. puts B. can be put C. can be putted D. can put
1. We can finish the work in two days.
The work _____ _____ _____ in two days.
2. They produce silk in Suzhou.
Silk ____ ______ in Suzhou.
3. The children will sing an English song.
An English song ____ ____ ___ by the children.
4. You needn't do it now.
It ____ _____ _____ by you now.
5. People use metal for making machines.
Metal ____ ____ for making machines.
6. He made me do that for him.
I ____ ____ ____ ____ that for him.
7. Did they build a bridge here a year ago?
____ a bridge ____ here by them a year ago?
8. We'll put on an English play in our school.
An English play ____ ____ _____ on in our school.
9. My brother often mends his watch.
His watch ____ ____ ____ by my brother.
10. We must water the flowers every day.
The flowers must ___ ___ (by us) every day.
11. They use knives for cutting things.
Knives ___ ___ for cutting things.
12. Did he break the window yesterday?
____ the window ___ ____ ___ yesterday?
13. They have sold out the light green dresses.
The light green dresses ____ _____ ____ out.
14. We clean the classroom every day.
The classroom ____ ____ every day.
1. The students _____ often _____(tell) to take care of their desks and chairs.
2. That play ________(put) on again sometime next month.
3. The old man is ill. He ______ (must send) to the hospital.
4. Vegetables, eggs and fruits_________ (sell) in this shop.
5. What ___ a knife ______ (make) of?
6. A Piano concert _____________(give) here last Friday.
7. ______ the magazine ____(can take) out of the library?
8. The room _____________ (clean) by me every day.
9. The stars _____________ (can see) in the daytime.
10. Some flowers __________ (water) by Li Ming already.
11. These kinds of machines __________ (make) in Japan.
12. Russian ____________ (learn) as the second language by some students in China.
13. The cinema ___________ (build) in 1985.
14. The bike ______________ (must not put) here.
15. A beautiful horse ___________ (draw) by John next day.
16. This kind of machine ___________ (can made) by uncle Wang.
17. The PLA ____________ (found) on August 1st, 1927.
18. By the time he was ten, the boy ________ (learn) English and French.
19. ______ you ____ (see) the film yet?
Yes, I _______ (see) it last week.
20. Uncle Wang ____________ (live) here since 1980
21. Listen! Someone _________ (sing).
22. Tom ________ (not have) breakfast yesterday morning.
1-5 B DCCC 6-10 CBABC 11-15 CBDD B
1.can be finished 2. is produced 3. will be sung 4. needn’t be done 5. is used 6. was made to do 7. was built 8. will be put 9. is often mended 10. be watered
11. are used 12. was…broken by him 13. have been…sold 14. is cleaned
1. are; told 2. will be put 3. must be sent 4. are sold 5. is; made of 6. was given
7. can; be taken 8. is cleaned 9. can be seen 10. have been watered 11. are made
12.is learnt 13.was built 14. must not be put 15. will be drawn 16. can be made
17. was founded 18. had learnt 19. Have; seen saw 20. has lived 21. is singing 22. didn’t have
1. English is spoken in many countries in the world.
2. Our school was built ten years ago.
3. A meeting was held yesterday. Some teachers were praised for their hard work.
4. We are not allowed to use cellphones in our school.
Cellphones are not allowed to be used in our school.
1. This experiment will be completed in two weeks.
2. The meeting is going to be held at 9 next Monday.
3. More trees will be planted and more roads will be built in Beijing.
句型13：被动语态3（am/is/are/was/were + being done）
1. My bike is being repaired.
2. When you called, the guests were being shown around our school.
3. These questions are being discussed by some experts.
4. The environment in Beijng is being improved.
1. All the dirty clothes have been washed.
2. The official said the air and water had been polluted.
3. Many bridges has been built over the Changjiang River.
4. Our dormitory hasn’t been cleaned.
1. This lock can be repaired at once.
2. Something must be done to prevent the rivers from being polluted.
e.g. The watch is made in China.
e.g.more trees must be planted every year.
Chinese is speaked by more and more people in the world.
e.g. many houses were washed away by the flood.
在主语是物的句子里，有些动词的主动形式可以表示被动意义。常用的这类动词有sell, read, feel, write, wear, wash, open, clean, cook, keep, cut, fill, blow, measure, lock, run, record, begin, shut 等等。例如：
The book sells well. 这本书很畅销。
Your composition reads well. 你的作文读起来很不错。
This pen writes smoothly. 这支钢笔好用。
通常是物作 want, need, require 等动词的主语时（也可以是人）表示事物（或人）客观上需要……，用动名词一般式的主动形式作宾语表示被动意义。例如：
The classroom wants/needs/requires cleaning. 教室需要打扫。
这种用法的动名词改用不定式一般式的被动形式后也可表同样意义。 例如：The classroom wants to be cleaned
③ look, sound, taste,smell等系动词用主动表示被动
e.g. Uniforms look ugly on us.
Moon cooks taste delicious.
(1) --- Do you often plant trees in spring?
--- Yes. Many trees ____ in our school every year.(2009长沙)
A. plant B. have planted C. are planting D. are planted
（2）09黑龙江Old men here are_____ well in the home for the eldly and they are having a happy life.
A. looked after B. looked over C. looked for D. looked down 3)09浙江 Look at these photos. All of them______ last year in Beijing.
A. are taken B. were taken C. can be taken D. may be taken
4) Usually John ___ to school in his father’s beautiful car.(2009河南)
A. has taken B. has been taken C. is taken D. is taking
5）--- Do you have any problems if you ____ this job?
--- Well, I’m thinking about the working day. (2009南京)
A. offer B. will offer C. are offered D. will be offered
6) --- Do you often plant trees in spring?
--- Yes. Many trees ____ in our school every year.(2009长沙)
A. plant B. have planted C. are planting D. are planted
7）Many houses ___ in the big fire a few days ago. What a shame!(2009上海)
A. were damaged B. damage C. were damaging D. damaged
8）The new library building ____ last week.(2009广东)
A. was completed B. is completed
C. completed D. has completed