1. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.
2. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
3. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this --------------------------------------------最新精选范
will not be forthcoming at my present position.
4. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
5. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
6. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
7. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
8. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
9. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications.
10. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience
11. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.
12. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview.
at school, i study chinese,math, english, history, politics and so on. i like all of them. i often help my teacher takecare of my class and i think i am a good helper. i live with my parents and we go home on time every day.
when i am at home, i often help my mother do some housework and my mother said i am a good helper, too. my mother is a barber.she cuts hair very well.she is kind.many people like her. she often teaches me the way of learning well, if you want to learn english well, here is some of my advice. at first , you must read many articles and know many words, if you meet up with some new words, you can look them up in the dictionary, you should know their meanings, how to read them and spell them. if you keep working hard, you will be successful. then, you ought to speak english as much as possible. remember an old saying, nothing is impossible in the world if you put your heart into it. that’s all,
hello, everybody! i am very glad to stand here to give you my introduction. i am from liangbing middleschool. i am studying in class 1,grade 7. i love my hometown liangbing because it’s a
very beautiful town.
i have many hobbies, such as reading books, listening to music,
surfing the internet and traveling. but listening to music is my favorite. i like pop music best. my idol are jay. i am a lively girl. i like making friends and chatting with them. i can play the chinese kungfu. i passed all ten levels when i was in grade
5.however, because of the busy study, i don’t have any free time
to practise it. what a pity!i am good at math and english and i like english better. in my opinion, it’s very easy and fun to learn and
use english and this contest is a great chance for me to learn english from others. my saying is god help those who help themselves and i will never give up during my course of learning.
now, after listening to my introduction, do you know me well?
that’s all. thank you!篇三:中学生英语自我介绍
hello, everyone! my name is i’m a student in a very beautiful
school called liangbing middle school and i am in class 1 grade 7.my hometown liangbing is also a beautiful town. i’m very happy and i
like to make friends with others. i also like singing but traveling is my favorite, i have been to many interesting places in china but i haven’t been to other countries. what a pity!
at school, i study chinese,math, english, history, politics and so on. i like all of them. i often help my teacher takecare of my class and i think i am a good helper. i live with my parents and we go
home on time every day.
when i am at home, i often help my mother do some housework and my
mother said i am a good helper, too. my mother is a barber.she cuts hair very well.she is kind.many people like her. she often teaches me the way of
learning well, if you want to learn english well, here is some of my advice. at first , you must read many articles and know many words, if you meet up with some new words, you can look them up in the dictionary, you should know their meanings, how to read them and spell them. if you keep working hard, you will be successful. then, you ought to speak english as much as possible. remember an old saying, nothing is impossible in the world if you put your heart into it. that’s all, thank you.
they are playing basketball now.
(3)表示当前一段时间或阶正在进行的动作，且此时有this week, these days等时状语，
we are making model planes these days.这些天
look at the picture. the children are flying kites in the park.看这幅
一般疑问句:be(am, is, are) +主语+现在分词+其它,
特殊疑问句:问词+be(am, is, are)+主
My name is Xiao ming. I was born on August 25, 1965, in Hengyang,
Hunan Province. In 1977 I graduated from Harbin Technical Institute where I
majored in electronic engineering, and then I was assigned to work in an
electronic apparatus factory as a technician for nine years. During this period I
gained some practical experience in designing and manufacturing several
varieties of electronic apparatus. In the fall of 1983, I was admitted to the
Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang University as a graduate student. Six
months before I took the examinations, I started to study higher algebra and
analysis by myself in my leisure time. Since the eollment I have
the courses required by the graduate program, making straight A both in my
undergraduate and graduate courses. My performance in the graduate
seminars of Differential Calculus and Mathematical and Physical Formulas
shows that I have got a good grasp of the fundamentals of mathematics.
I have been studying English intensively for six months. I have attended an
English class taught by an American professor. Ms. Kathy Swift, from the City
University of New York. According to her, within a few weeks of my arrival
abroad, I should have no difficulty either in functioning on a daily basis or in
participating fully in graduate studies.
Presently I am interested in applied mathematics and later I would like to
do research in control theory. If I am accepted as a graduate student. I plan to
stay for 2-5 years pursuing a Ph.d. degree. I am sure I would make progress in
my future career.
P.O. Box 48
Peking, China 100013
I was referred to you by Mr. Zhang, a Partner with your Peking office, who informed
me that the Shanghai office of your company is actively seeking to hire a Network
Maintenance Engineer for your program.
Your position requires top university, Bachelor or above in Computer Science or
equivalent field and proficient in Windows 2000 and LINUX System. I feel that I am
competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Peking University this year with a M.S. degree. My studies have included courses in computer control and
management and I designed a control simulation system developed with
Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server.
During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question
The enclosed resume outlines my credentials and
accomplishments in greater detail.
I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.
形式多种多样， 一般为自我条件展示、工作展望等内容。先是写职信的目是什么，目标什么,是想 获得一什么样的具体的职务;其次写自己从事此工作感兴趣的原因、意到该单位工作 的愿望和自具有的资格;接着写出或推销出的优势长处，即的
企业文化、目标、宗旨等一切与你自己的背景、价值观和目标相关联的。在结尾处议 下一步的行，联络地点、联络方式，及最后的感谢语等。这三部分的内容一般三或四 段，可以发挥创意的空常的大，不必死守规则，可灵活用。求职信应与履历分开，有 则，话则短，没有必要把历内容重复一遍。英文求职信的模式与中文求职信格式
(来自:WWw.HnnscY.com 博文 学习 网:
1. In reply to your advertisement in Beijing Youth Daily of
December 25, I respectfully offer my services for the situation.
2. Having heard that the situation of salesman in your company is vacant. I wish to offer my services for it.
3. I have been told by Mr. John, Manager of the Business Book Publishing, with
whom I believe you are acquainted, that you are expecting to make some additions to your company in September.
4. So I must to say that I have long been hopeful of working for your hospital after graduation, I am sure that I have the privilege of serving in your hospital, I will greatly increase my experience and my education.
5. Dear Sir, after my graduation from college this fall, I am desirous of securing a
position that will offer me opportunity in the field.
6. In reference to your advertisement in the newspaper for an accountant, I believe that I have the qualifications to fit your position.
7. On looking over today's Economic Daily Times my attention was attracted by your advertisement for a senior clerk. Now as I am desirous of obtaining such a position, I should like to apply for it.
Hello, everyone! My name is I’m a student in a very beautiful
school called Liangbing Middle School and I am in Class 1 Grade 7.My hometown Liangbing is also a beautiful town. I’m very happy
and I like to make friends with others. I also like singing but traveling is my favorite, I have been to many interesting places in China but I haven’t been to other countries. What a pity!
At school, I study Chinese,math, English, history, politics and so on. I like all of them. I often help my teacher takecare of my class
and I think I am a good helper. I live with my parents and we go home on time every day.
When I am at home, I often help my mother do some housework and my
mother said I am a good helper, too. My mother is a barber.She cuts hair very well.She is kind.Many people like her. she often teaches me the way of
learning well, if you want to learn English well, here is some of my advice. At first , you must read many articles and know many words, if you meet up with some new words, you can look them up in the dictionary, you should know their meanings, how to read them and spell them. If you keep working hard, you will be successful. Then, you ought to speak English as much as possible. Remember an old saying, Nothing is impossible in the world if you put your heart into it. That’s all, thank you.
They are playing basketball now.现在他们正在打篮球。
Listen～She is singing an English song.听，她正在唱英语歌。
(3)表示当前一段时间或阶正在进行的动作，且此时有this week, these days等时状语，
We are making model planes these days.这些天
Look at the picture. The children are flying kites in the park.看这幅
一般疑问句:Be(am, is, are) +主语+现在分词+其它,
特殊疑问句:疑问词+be(am, is, are)+主
班英语自我介绍 hello,everyone.my name is ***(你的名字),i'm *（你的年纪） years old.i study in ***（你的学校名） primary school.i'm in grade*（的年 级） class*（班级）. i'm going to be a junior high school student, i feel very happy. i like football and english very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.(这段可以改成你喜的东)my english teacher is ***（你英语老师的字）,she/he（女的 she，男的
在级自我介绍每个人都有过，上英语课老师也会要求开学英语自我介绍的，有一份好的级英语自我介绍可以赢得老师的赞赏，同学的羡慕。以下是自我介绍范本供大家参考：Hello,everyone.My name is ***(你名字),I'm *（你的年纪） years old.I study in ***（你的学校） Primary School.I'm in Grade*（你级） Class*（你的班级）. I'm going to be a junior high school student, i feel very happy. I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.(段可以改成你喜欢的东西)My English teacher is ***（你英语老师的名字）,she/he（女的选she，男的选he） is very nice to us,I like her/him（女的选her，男的选him） a lot. There are three members in my family:my father,my mother and I.Both of parents love me and I love them too. That's all,thank you! 阅读本文的人还阅读： 英
1. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in
person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
5. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time
convenient to you.
6. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
7. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
8. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
9. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character
11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
After completing my military service, I have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve. And I found that the Intermediate of General English Proficiency Test fits my new achievement properly.
I graduated from Taipei Commercial Junior College, majored in business administration. Instead of spending much time in playing, I devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. By the way, I learned a lot
from Mr. Wang, the professor of my business class. He is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.
My father is, in the same way, a good consultant to me. As he said: I am in poor education, little for you; to clarify, what he have given is far beyond his words, I do think so. I was born in a country of Ping Tung Country, farming is our career of generations. There are four people in my family, Mother is housewife and my brother is a student of an Agriculture College.
I am optimistic and active, and I am confident that I can pass the test. Thank you for your precious to read my autobiography.
Good morning professors, First of all, please allow me to express my appreciation for the opportunity that you give me to join this interview.
My name is ***, English name Felix. I've got my undergraduate education in Beijing Foreign Studies University, Majoring in *** in School of English and International Studies. The major for further education that I pursue here in Peking university is ***.
During the four years in BFSU, I've been given the traditional education on both English Literacy and Diplomacy, which cultivated me to view the world in an international perspective.
I've been foreign teachers' assistant for about three years and learnt to communicate with them and understand their way to think and act. This experience gives me much deeper understanding of different cultures.
I served as volunteers for many events held by the government and other organizations, such as Fortune Globle Forum
2005 and Euro-Asian Conference organized by the Ministry of Communications. Thanks to those experience, I used my knowledge in real foreign affairs and increased my abilities in related aspects.
No matter how much the life in BFSU brought to me,
I've been thinking for really a long time about studying something else after graduation as the life-long direction of study and profession. After analizing all the factors that intrigue me and inspire me, I've chosen a major which contains the factors of both passion and rationality. This major is Media Management.
I really appreciate it if you could consider my application. If I could have the honor to study here, I promise that I would never fail your expectation. I'll try my best to study and learn as much as I could, so as to make contribution to the society and our country.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!